Some of you goys are all right

Don't go to the Capitol building today.
theblaze.com/video/fwiw-will-it-take-another-911-for-us-take-terrorism-seriously/
>The black flag will fly above the dome.
Not a LARP, not an insider, just speculation. ISIS likes to attack legislative bodies to lure interventionism. Today is the 50th anniversary of an ISIS attack on the USS Liberty. Also the 2nd amendment discussion?

So I'm just throwing it out there: ISIS gunmen attack the US Capitol building today?

McCain, Schumer, and Rubio are sure to survive. Rand Paul might want to wear a vest.

>50th anniversary of an ISIS attack
Do you even history faggot?

You should be beheaded by them for entertaining such a silly idea like ISIS defeating AMERICA

Israeli Defense Force, Israeli Secret Intelligence Service, what's the difference?
You should know, you're in the JIDF.

You're probably using a proxy, and they probably don't care, but I reported you to FBI. Fingers crossed

Another controlled demolition of a couple of fake buildings with hardly any floors?

Sarah Silverman?

One would hope they have better things to do than investigate someone from the other side of the country who is speculating that today might be the fulfillment of a prophecy from online Taiwanese cartoon distribution network.

>capitol
>america

>implying isis cares

They want to put the black flag over the vatican you silly willy

"You cannot invade the US mainland. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." based japanon

They want my country's massive expensive army to put boots on the ground in the Middle East and destroy
Iran. They don't care about the Holy Father.
>A rock will stand on seven hills.

I basically live in Mexico. Tell me again you cannot invade the US mainland? Plus one does not need a conventional army to invade to have a terrorist attack in DC. The US has had plenty of terrorist attacks without being "invaded" in the traditional sense.

Screencap me

He's a good man who wants peace. That's why the warmongers want him dead. God bless Senator Paul.

Thanks for the tip, we'll be sure to check it out and if we need any further information, we know how to find you.

Is it gay if it's just the tip?

you can bomb the whole world

comey is still sending drumpf to jail today

The Falklands belong to dad. Stop trying to Anschluss them Latin Hans.

literally nothing will happ

>Israel is going to attack the U.S Capitol
Your fucking retarded.