Your oppinion on Germany and Germans?

Your oppinion on Germany and Germans?

Interested to hear some shit from other countries :P

Hardworking, industrious people that can't seem to go 50 years without getting a raw deal.

It would be a great country if you stop flagellating yourself over the nazi thing and step down from being the mafia boss of Europe.

An A B S O L U T L E Y cucked Chancellor, a people way too guilty-feeling about the Nazi's, but overall a peaceful people.

الله أكبر

Your women are sluts. They don't hesitate to give it up, I know this from personal experience. My Jewish Russian grandfather fought for the Red Army and definitely had his way with a few of them so i'm sure I have some distant cousins over there. Overall, Germans are good people. They can be kind of cucked, but other than that they are cool.

Eternal destroyers of Europe
Autists without common sense
Don't know balance, always go full retard mode
Superiority complex

i dislike you intensely tbqh

Your women are disgusting degenerate whores who think "love and tolerance" are the solution to any problem. Every (((college educated))) german girl I've talked to always goes red angry defending the gangs and gangmembers, while constantly shilling that is the society and governments fault for not supporting "those poor confused boys" enough.

bavaria is cool, rest of you have drank too much liberal koolaid

Hardworking cucks with great potential that are hell bent on destroying europe and it's civilization.

Germany must be destroyed

You people are autistic as shit. Boring and humorless as well, you all take things so seriously.

Retards.

I just wish you just would live up to your potential.

beautiful country
hot blondes are hot, who are immensely turned on by our (aussies) irreverent charm
guys are good blokes, autistic as fuck though. st pauli hipsters can fuck off
merkel can burn in hell, europe is finished

Met one of you guys here in a bar and asked him what is his oppinion regarding Merkels decision to eradicate Germany off the map.
He told me that it wasnt Merkels fault and that America is to blame.
And he was a white dude,
I then realized that Germany is lost.
I faked simled looked him in the eyes and laughed.

Total fucking betas , hope you all die in shame.

Your blood tastes delicious.

>Germans

Germans are way gone son.You are an arab sperm now

I think you are literally the beta genetic refuse of a people.

Im half German half black.

My dad is the type of German who left Germany: entrepreneurial, independent, alpha who does things his own way.
Most of the warrior alphas died in both World Wars.
Most of the free thinking, innovative and society advancing Germans left America.

Whats left is the peasant Eurocucks that will literally fake smile all the way to their own slow cancerous death rather than show even one ounce of self respect or pride.

Go fuck yourself, all of you.

Germans make good things. Too bad they're not allowed to think well of themselves.

Germany destroys Rome with its Goth migrants.
Germany destroys the Church with Luther
Germany destroys Europe with 30 years War
Germany destroys Europe with WW1
Germany destroys Europe with WW2
Germany destroys Europe with EU

Good engineers, composers and scientists tho.

I second that.
Except Bavaria a.k.a Österreich junior

haha nobody likes you anywhere you go, and never will.. you degenerate halfbreed nothing

>see flag

LOL

Krauts are a bunch of weird faggots that will enslave people because they can't make any friends.

other way round. so called "austria" is bavaria

Once you were our bros, now you want to enslave us and take 1000 000 Ahmeds in our country. Not cool... Please kill all shitskins with us ...

my man

kek at Didier Drogba and Usain Bolt at the Oktoberfest
bad bait

You're a bunch of shameful cucks who don't understand the expression "throwing the baby out with the bathwater".

You're so eager to be seen as the opposite of your 1914 and 1939 governments that you're too stupid to realise that acting the opposite to them isn't the answer.

If you think that the kind of ideas that are bandied around on Sup Forums are bad then you should let people speak them out loud and debate the merits of them in public. As it stands right now people's grandmothers are being arrested for posting memes while tanned native germans get away with murder because much deutsch original sin.

Fucking good wurst though.

3/10 will never visit your country again.

I take it your grandparents didn't make it out of the chambers