HAPPENING!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!

FOX NEWS SOURCE FOR TRUMPSHILLS:

>Comey did assure Trump three times he was not being personally investigated

>A good place to start would be with the federal law, specifically 18 U.S.C. 1503. The criminal code demands exactly what Comey reportedly describes in his memo. There are dozens of different variations of obstruction charges ranging from threatening witnesses to influencing jurors. Trump meeting with Comey would fit this case.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DHXiGMXadMA
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385
youtube.com/watch?v=CVsatUS-pvg
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fooey

>Senior FBI official : What Trump reportedly did was "wildly inappropriate," and he adds that "there is an indication of a grand jury proceeding at the time of the Valentine's Day meeting between Trump and Comey. Obstruction cases generally are built around judicial proceedings

>"It's hard to express to people who are not steeped in federal law enforcement just how inappropriate these inquiries are, particularly when they involve an investigation in which the President has such deep and multifaceted personal stakes. Yes, they are illegal."

Did anyone say civil war ?

Fuck off, Mike. Nobody likes you or your cartoons.

>The document makes perfectly clear that Trump was aware that the investigation was touching people close to him in the campaign and his company, and he feels threatened

>Maybe he didn't collude with the Russians but the Oval Office meeting changed everything

If that's true then Comey can be equally charged for obstruction of justice in relation to the Hillary email thing.

Fuck Jim. He's a little screaming child in the press meetings

HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING

>Just a few moments ago, special prosecutor Robert Mueller announced that his investigation of Donald Trump had produced "enormous, incontrovertible and disturbing evidence" that the soon to be former presidential candidate committed treason by colluding with Russia to steal November's election from should be President Hillary Rodham Clinton.

>At a press conference, Mueller teary eyed said it's his recommendation that the department of Justice indict Trump as a traitor - a crime that, if proven in court, has drastic consequences and that he be detained at Gitmo a prison Trump has proposed to keep open

>"Hillary Clinton's staggering 3 million-vote victory at the ballot box ensured that Trump's brazen attempt to contravene American democracy and betray his fellow citizens were ultimately unsuccessful. But our independent investigation of Trump's ties to Putin has produced conclusive proof that Trump worked with an enemy of America, and his campaign actively called on Russian agents to commit crimes against his rival, including hacking her emails. This will be a day that lives in infamy"

>At one point, Mueller referred to Trump as "the greatest traitor since Benedict Arnold and the Rosenbergs" Chants of "Lock Him Up" and "Donald Trump has got to go" could be heard from outside the White House.

>Paul Ryan has apologized to Clinton for both violating her Constitutional rights and abusing the powers of his office and violating her rights in the course of investigating her emails in communications with Congress and subsequently passed out to the applause of his congressional colleges .

>The White House has not responded to requests for comment, but sources have said it is in chaos and furniture is being thrown.

How will Sup Forums ever recover from something of this magnitude? Jesus christ

But what does Bill Clinton meeting with AG Lynch fall into the obstruction laws?

Also, this is hilarious seeing as the only one guilty of obstruction of justice is Comey in the Hillary email investigation.

man liberals just keep digging deeper going to be such a grand wave of salt when nothing happens. Potentially as large as election night.

>Mueller teary eyed said it's his recommendation that the department of Justice indict Trump as a traitor
Damn what a kike

Wasn't he a Trump appointee?

>Jim Acosta

Are we forgetting this is the reporter Trump shouted down and called fake news in his press conference as President?

Not Fake News, Very Fake News.

Yeah this faggots got a vendetta to stimulate now.....

This is good, Trump won't be removed for this. There's no way 66 Senators will vote to remove Trump over something like this, it's too minor.

He did broke the news about the firing of Flynn, Mike Dubke etc. He is a fine journalist I must say

> what do you mean check mate? I have more pieces YOU FUCKING CHEAT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>CNN

Shut up, nigger.

A whiney bitch with a sore asshole from the time Trump buttfucked him in front of his peers and the whole world.

Well Flynn is out thanks to Jim so I'm not quite sure who buttfucked who

FUCK OFF, MIKE. I WILL HAUNT YOUR EVERY POST UNTIL YOU ADMIT THAT CHRIS-CHAN IS SHIT!

He did broke?

Nice full house at the blackjack table.

Don't spend this slice of pizza all at once, nerd virgin

omg

not a real tweet

Your ID is showing, faggot

Keep replying to yourself

Its fucking nothing. Its comeys word (after the fact and under a cloud of being a disgruntled former employee) against the vindicated by several intelligence agencies POTUS.

Fox news sold out. If it weren't for Tucker Carlson and Hannity there would be no reason to even watch that channel.

They gonna bust him aster than Nixon kek

IT'S OGRE DRUMPFKINS
BETTER GET THE ROPE READY LOL

Trump recorded the conversation. The Senate Intelligence Committe could subpoena him

Asking if your under investigation and being told no is a worse offense than bleaching 33,000 emails, creating isis, and killing seth rich? I dont understand.

He's DONE. it's over. It' really over.

cube saturn worship mongols

How many years is this? 15-20?

Hillary and obama recorded all of his and also every american.. still dont get whats entirely going on right now though. This statement sounds kind of bs

>HAPPENING!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!
Op is a faggot

This is a fake tweet, but I feel like we should try to make it go viral on twitter for maximum salt.

Death by firing squad, madam president will pull the first trigger.

(((((they(((((( keep sliding. tells me something is up

No... Drumpf... can't... lose...

Oh wow, some more fan fiction. KYS

I fucking told you all.

Trump isn't a politician, he's a businessman. In business you can do things like this. Everything gets handled informally with a nod and a wink.

Of course when he takes that approach into politics it isn't going to work out well. People meme about politicians being corrupt as fuck and that's definitely 100% true, but the corruption is much subtler and more careful than the out-and-out "do this for me, I'll do that for you" that exists in the business world because it HAS to be. Trump was going to be indiscreet and incautious and then his administration, who hate him, would leak everything out from under him. All that needs to happen now is for his party to step out from behind him - which could easily happen, though it's not guaranteed - and he will go down in flames.

And, if not on this occasion, there will always be another one.

>people lie
whats new?

kill yourself shill rat

Don't act like this isn't your fault I watch Tucker Calrso=n I know what you did

>Damn what a kike
>Wasn't he a Trump appointee?

Fake tweet

This is a fake tweet why did you make it!

No, that's literally how it works

They get away with it because the judges are their friends, and no evidence will be taken, and the ones available are ignored

"Hey give me a construction project! Here you go!"
"Hey I took out a loan, can you pay it back from the money I gave you? Thanks"

Don't we usually demand a source for this kind of shit or is this thread litterally just made of shills playing both sides

It's over for him sweetie. Sorry not sorry. Drumpfkins all around the world on suicide watch. Say it with me, MADAM President!

Just post it to r/eddit.

eat a dick, mike

Who here /comfy/

How ironic? The man who destroyed Hillary, will destroy Drumpf

So, basically, they just want us to take their word for it. Huh, sounds reasonable. It's not like the government is constantly lying to our faces to justify moves that the people wouldn't support.

OP is a faggot.

sage goes in the options field!

>jim acosta
oh good it's over

Here ya go

This is literally just shills and probably a few samefags circle-jerking "DRUMPF BTFO U MAD WHITE BOI WHITE WOMEN BLACK DICK CANT RESIST".

>jim acosta
Mike, fuck off with your very fake source.

But.. But.. But.. No! Noooo!! It's not fair!

Uh. OK. M-madam President. *kills self and all the other stupid Drumfies

ITS OVER GRUMPLKINS! shouldn't have taken the second scoop, i told you!

I don't care either way. Actually if anything I hope Trump did collude with the russians, and if he didnt, he should do so now so that he can cause a global shitstorm.

At this point we need to start hauling people before firing squads. The media, Comey, all Obama holdovers, etc. all are snakes.

No one said you did, drumpkin

That flag.
Don't you have some women to rape, Mohamed?

Holy shit

"I hope you can find a way clear"

Expressing hope for a possibility that a trumped up bs investigation will end is now obstruction of justice.

Nice fan fiction

>Jim Acosta
>CNN
If Comey believed that the president was attempting to obstruct justice and just went along with it, without reporting it, he is complicit in a crime. Taking that view only after being fired, basically says that he was not concerned about obstructing justice but is only concerned about losing his job.
This case is finished before it starts.
Comey cannot take a view that he was being obstructed because he didn't report it so he himself would be guilty of it.
Fake news.

Adios Drumpf don't let the door hit you before everyone else can

Read the whole document. Comey says he recorded or wrote down every meeting, then proceeds to say a one on one with trump couldn't be corroborated because he didn't record or write it down.

CNN literally makes shit up at this point.
See:

You can't do this in business. Lmao a ceo asking HR to squash and investigation would result in a huge lawsuit if shareholders found out.

that is a doctored photo, kill yourself. Sup Forums in general always just takes photoshopped propaganda as truth.

source me pham

>How will Sup Forums ever recover
How will Sweden ever recover from the endless rape and slaughter of the faggots that once lived there?

If articles of impeachment are brought to congress over this, there will be civil war. It's as simple as that.

>there will be a short civil war
ftfy friend :^)

I literally just checked and was about to post about it dickhead.

lol you fags don't have the guts to get rid of necrosis by civil war, it will just be like rome, slow death

Source without a name = 100% 24 karat bullshit.

>there will be civil war.

That requires you to get off your coach and stop eating burgers.

WHO
THE
HELL
CARES

You are fake news.
youtu.be/DHXiGMXadMA

1:14 mins

This will certainly result in the impeachment of Donald j drumpfh!!!

Acosta's pinned tweet is so fucking pathetic.
>We are real news Mr. President.

What a jackass. I mean why not just say:
>I am a heterosexual Mr. President.

People did that to get Trump into office. If the democrat/media complex tries to subvert and destroy the legitimacy of the elected president of the United States through overt lies, the people who voted for Trump will not sit idle.

Trump is president. He won fair & square. There was no Russian tampering. There was no obstruction of justice. He is president, and any attempt to overthrow the presidency is criminal sedition.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385

YOU KILL YOURSELF IT'S NOT DOCTORED FAGGOT
youtube.com/watch?v=CVsatUS-pvg

CNN IS SHITE
>CNN IS SHITE
CNN IS SHITE
>CNN IS SHITE
CNN IS SHITE
>CNN IS SHITE
CNN IS SHITE
>CNN IS SHITE
CNN IS SHITE
>CNN IS SHITE
CNN IS SHITE
>CNN IS SHITE

There will be nothing. Literally absolutely fucking nothing will happen. White men will whine endlessly on social media, and a few autists and fat LARPers will march around looking cringey as fuck with Kekistan flags.

White men are finished. You are all fat, under-educated, and powerless. But more than that you're cowardly. You have never had LESS power than you do now.

If this mess was ever going to get unfucked it would have happened in the 60's when the degeneracy started.

No friendo, just no...The white race will collapse because of the sloth, greed, and cowardice of the average beta, white, Christian male (95% of the white race by the way). The other 5%--the good 5%-- will bear hapa children or become Jews and hopefully rule over the ashes.

Video related. Dr. Pierce knows what's up: youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc