Explain to me why i shouldnt wife a qt chinese girl...

explain to me why i shouldnt wife a qt chinese girl. at least then i know i will have guaranteed a future for my lineage. the white race is doomed. its time to abandon ship. the leftists and the jews have ripped away the christian foundations of our society and culture and there is pulling out of this death spiral. the chinese are immune to jewish trickery since they are themselves a type of jew. this is why china has existed for 5000 years and cannot be conquered or destroyed.

I bet you're to pussy to move to china

Chinese people are shitty. Hang around a group of them for a day and you'll instantly change your mind.

These types of threads make me feel good that white ladies choose niggers.

Fuck you manlet loser.

Because they boil doggos alive and eat them you race mixing wannabe degenerate.

More shilling to promote race mixing again. Can u atleast be original for once u faggot?

>the chinese are immune to jewish trickery since they are themselves a type of jew.

And you think that your racially-mixed child would be committed to the chinese identity or mentality? Obviously not.

Race-mixing is the surest way to have a child that embraces globalism wholesale.

There's nothing wrong with this! China and Asian countries as a whole need more hapa girls. But please learn the language before you emigrate.

w o w
o
w

Ur a stupid cunt.

does China even have women? it's a giant sausage fest

Nipland's better.
China is noisy and dirty.
Do you have a nice degree ? If you go in Asia, you're a god with an Ivy league degree but you're nothing without. Or you have your own business.

Nothing wrong with chinese qt's but keep your credit card at bay and be dom enough to let her learn YOUR language not the other way around chinese is way too hard imo.

Way ahead of you sempai.

You mean i cant just walk in illegaly, not speak your language for my whole life and not live off any of your government welfare? What are you guys racist? I bet you have a big wall too like what trump wants huh!?

Chinese eat pets, and they are cruel, teh nips are civilized.

You will never enter China illegaly, mate. You need a degree and 2 years of solid working experience to get a visa. You will never have the green card btw. They don't mind if you don't speak Chinese and there are plenty of job for white people (monkey jobs, english lessons). But if it's what you plan for the future you would better kys.

Those fucking assholes how dare they want us to learn their language and work
We just want to come over and fuck qt3.14's all day

>they smell
>they have shit food
>they don't take showers
>they will try to scam you since you are just another naive foreigner
>they backstab without thinking twice
>they lie as long they know they will get away with it
>poor chinese women will do anything for a visa
>they eat dogs,cats and all sort of pets
>they hate white guys unless you are rich
>they take a dump on the streets
kys op

>>poor chinese women will do anything for a visa
this good
you just promise them everything, fuck them, and leave
give them and fake name and burner number
since you can get a new phone number really easy off the street

Back to plebbit with (((you)))

Go shit on the street!

>pic related is an Okinawan
burgers can rape them for free

OP would rather recommend a Japanese woman. Chinese are so different for some reason. They feel different, they think different, etc. It's like another world. Japanese are very similar to us. Well, at least to Germans as far as I can tell. You won't feel much difference to a proper white woman. More on the positive side, they take care of you a lot. Plus you can easily move to glory Japan if shit gets bad in your country.

t. married to a Japanese woman

>White race
No such thing
>Caucasians
Literally ruling the world. Caucasians dominate all continents except two and on those continents they share them. Whites are the most successful subdivision of Caucasian.

All other races pale in comparison to the achievements, wealth and control of resources of the Caucasian race.

So jewish ppl belong to Caucasus?

South Americans, North Americans, Europeans, middle easterners, North Africans, Russians, Indians and Australian's. North and south pole.
Asians are pushed into a corner of Asian and Africans in sub Sahara.

The indo Europeans have already reached the win condition by domination.

>niplands better
literally 30 million ppl in one city

Oh and Africa is named after a Caucasian and it stuck. Lel

Fuck off.

>explain to me why i shouldnt wife a qt chinese girl

There are sad bastards that are themselves so defeated they feel that posting on Sup Forums is the only way they can strike back.

I bet your life is looking pretty good right now.

Your children will be less healthy then both you and your wife. Not to mention they'll never support your ideals and will become anti-white slobs.

pajeet bringin the heat

because she will pussy whip you.

Chinks can endure 16 hour workdays building tiny microprocessors, live in 5x5 chickenwire cage and subsist on a diet of a handful of dirty rice with a dash of soy sauce. This is the sort of economic performance she is going to be expecting of you.

Different peoples have diffrent tolerances of bitchwork for survival. When whitey first arrived in america, he tried to enslave the indians, a pastoral people. They couldn't handle the tedium of 1 growing season a year, and prefered death to such a life. 1 growing season a year is normal for whitey, and its what he is used to.

Chinks had 4 growing seasons a year, and existed in a malthusian hellhole for over 5 millenium, where those who could best pick rice survived. You do not want to be welded to this senpai.

Embrace islam and marry a nice Kazakh or Uzbeki girl.

THIS IS A FUCKING SLIDE THREAD

Daily reminder Sweden is BLACKED the country