I'm an australian holidaying in Germanistan, AMA

I'm an australian holidaying in Germanistan, AMA

>sorry germans for shitposting so hard under your flag, I'm making you guys look like worse cucks than you perhaps are.

how's the enrichment going cunt?

where in gemoney?

a small village near Hannover currently, might hit up some dank castles

I only saw shitskins in the capital cities, small towns seem to not have any

Kangaroo or Ostrich?
>Choose 1

how do you like it? is it impressive to see a place with actual history? (no offense)

Is the rape good?
Age of consent is 14 there

I'm sick of your shit pattel, stop infesting all the 7/11's back home

yes

Where exactly?

it's weird cause a lot of dudes here have 15-16 year old girlfriends and I found it so odd desu

Germany lets penal colony offspring visit their country? I didn't know that.

it's one of the main reasons I came, to see it before it becomes erased by shitskin hordes

>australian
prove it, give me your best shitpost about what you see there

that's all you're getting from me

You didn't answer my question.

Are they degenerate enough to date rich but ugly pajeets?

no one's gonna send pizza to your hotel ffs it's not like you live there

At least your are not canadian

the young seem to speak basic english which is helpful but you go speak it to an oldfuck and they'll look at you bewildered like you're no better than a refugee

HANNOVER DIGGIIIII

No idea there are hardly any pajeets but there are a tonne of roaches which is what I expected

Can you speak German?

no, it's really hard to speak and I can't be bothered because english speakers exist

So you're at someones place or are in a hotel or something. How do germans describe our political Situation (especially with the shitskins) if you asked them?

well I met some dudes who make jokes like putting hitler remix songs on (as a joke I think, german humour seems blunt and heavy handed) thinking I won't know who hitler is and when I mention it they turn it off all embarrassed and ashamed for some reason, saw some swastikas graffitied on the train station walls so I think people are waking up here

What do normie Germans think of Hitler, are they ashamed or proud of him?

Nah the swastika graffiti exists since more than 2 dozen years here already that shit is common. It's good that gen. x which will get into voting age soon is pretty redpilled because we fucked it up as millenialls. Our school system is bluepilled beyond belief sadly.

Hitler is a dumb cunt that ruined Germany in more than one way. A tactical idiot that wasted Rommel and costed us millions of lifes and LAND

I see, I went to my cousins school for a day and there's anti nazi stickers plastered in the toilets and hallways

most think he's garbage but they enjoy making hitler jokes, also you're allowed to say "heil hitler" apparently from what people told me but not allowed to wear nazi uniforms or don swastikas, but hey I don't have enough balls to try it out based off of hearsay

there's cheap piss I can sink here and that's all that matters imo

Did you leave your wife behind? Is this her?

>be foreigner
>go to Germany
>be an autist who is obssessed by Hitler
>talk to locals about Hitler all the time
>locals think they are cursed because only retarded foreigners come to their country

hitler isn't why I came to germany, melting bitches hearts and seeing some sights is the reason kekhmed

how did you get a picture of both my wife and mistress in the same photo?

>tfw you bung on the accent and all the women are immediately interested in where you are from

It ain't easy being anglo master race