How big is the homosexual problem in Poland? And how many people attended this?

How big is the homosexual problem in Poland? And how many people attended this?

bump

>How big is the homosexual problem in Poland?
Its not. The general policy is "Dont tell, dont ask"
>And how many people attended this?
This exactly - circa 1-3k. In Warsaw it would be up to 10k.

also this was an equality march, not a gay pride march so its kinda hard to determine who represented whom

I see. So homos don't push their faggotry on everyone else, even in the media?

There isn't a problem. I haven't seen a gay dude in years. I mean I probably have, but they mostly have enough sense to not be too open about it.

No flamboyant faggots over here.

>gdansk
>not danzig

its time for another patition

Not. Its not a problem. In some tv somes thare are gay characters but not in a sense to push any ideology. There is no kissing, no legalisation of gay relationships, no attacks on gays in TV. That policy towards homos was in Poland for centuries. People are used to it and dont puch it further.

I'm going to Sopot in August. What should I expect?

Yeah it's pretty much "don't ask, don't tell". As long as you're not waving your dick around the city no one cares where you are sticking it in the privacy of your house.

Hotties, being drunk 24/7, dancing, singing, fun.

equality movements are just steal using taxation bs

Nice.

It's entirely forged by the media and the NGOs.
You'll have a hard time meeting a faggot in real life unless you go to space that's designed for them specifically.
The mayor of Gdańsk is a huge corrupt leftist and a shill for the EU btw.

Whores, high crime crime rate and high prices by polish standards.
Honestly there's nothing to see there.

Why do you care so much about where other dudes stick there cocks? Your not even a Christian.

How do I donate to help polish equality movement?

Not very big and not many people attend this, compared to other demonstrations. Even the president of Warsaw didn't attend this and trotskyist media are mad at her for it

>Poland
>high crime rates

the worst areas in Poland still are more peaceful than the best areas of UK. And Sopot is hardly a bad area.

NOW you can safely say without any shame or regret: Danzig ist Deutch

Sopot has the highest crime rates in Poland.
This is mainly owed to the fact that there are more tourists than regular people so per capita numbers are huge.
Also, Sopot did car jihad before it was mainstream.
But sure I guess that every place where you won't be shot is a safe heaven by the western standards.

Oh shit guys, I am going two months in Gdansk this summer and you're making me worried, I wanted to witness the glory of a white ethnostate, is the city cucked and not like the rest of poland?

>And how many people attended this?
Depends how many people work in US embassy.

All your worries will be gone once you spend an hour there.

Cracow is more recommended though if you want to see pure Polish architecture etc.

It blows anything Germans ever built out of the water.

Everyone is still white.
But it's a cucked city. Not Warsaw-tier cucked but still cucked.
If you want pure polish experience you should visit eastern Poland.

>US
>no Israeli
>although when I come to think about its the same

>allow Pr*testant G*rman refugees enter Gdańsk
>they open the gates when Swedes invade because "muh luther" despite being given religious freedom
>then claim it's their city because they overwhelm it with immigrants
Sounds familiar...

Look at all those digusting kikes in the crowd. Evil Jews trying to ruin another European nation.

>everyone is still white

Except the foreign workers and 'western europeans' coming over looking for naive Polish girls to enrich.

>eastern poland

Just go to the Russian speaking world. Most people leave to Poland B or Western Europe because there is nothing there.

If it was still Danzig it would be more corrupted leftist EU faggot hole

I will surely visit your country many times in the future if it is how I think it is, but since I am a first timer I heard the east is very poor and violent with much criminality, so at start I wanted something safer. I am going to work as volunteer in orphanages and for the elders polishbros, hope I don't get to work with any liberal cunt trying to corrupt your youth.

>could very well make a march about tolerance and equality, like the example with the mennonites
>fags immediately latch on and start waving their shitty fucking rainbow flags
Honestly they just need to be openly genocided on the streets, people are fucking tired of them. I don't think anyone would even mind. Military is rightist so they hate fags, cops hate fags, nationalists hate fags, the only "people" who don't hate fags are fags themselves and mentally ill leftists.

The east is poor which is precisely the reason why it's remaining conservative.
As for the crime rates I've never heard anything about it. It gives off the vibes of a leftist meme to make conservative people look bad.
I doubt even the worst people you'd meet in Gdańsk would be comparable to Western SJWs. Most likely the worst you'll get is a bunch of numale looking fags who are trying hard to emulate the west.

That cause and effect confusion going on in this article.In prosperous times we have more degenerates = degenerancy causes prosperity .

You must make your voice be heard more in the west polishbros, all the bookmakers and travel agencies here in Italy say east poland is violent and dangerous for westerners, I have no doubt they are either cucked and say it on purpose, or they are uninformed and they only heard rumors, but it doesn't change that it hurts you.
Word here is that you are very retrograde, and when I told family I was going to volunteer in poland they all looked funny at me, asking why I didn't go to a "more advanced and less sad place like brazil", it was hard not to go full redpill on them and look autistic.

>(((Adamowicz))))

>I heard the east is very poor and violent with much criminality,

Eastern Poland is better in almost every way aside from economic development

Shit you're making me regret going to Gdansk

Its a nice city, but its like going to Rome and expecting to see real Italy

whoa dude
mindblown

make gdansk danzig again

Don't forget the most important
>boar population per square km

>boars
>not toilets
you had one job Andrzej

East is just somewhat safer but it's not like any place in Poland is particularly dangerous.

Come and take

Send shekles to me, i will give it to them

We are going in good direction. Government is doing good job in removing any homosexual agenda from public institiutions and TV. There was'nt much in the first place bc libtarts are scared of backlash.
There are two problems tho.
Biggest, american own television is very profag and they are very effective propaganda station.
Second, NGO's financed from Norway. Szydlo is working on it, but nordcucks are very uncooperative.
American Embassy relentlessly shilling doesnt help either.

holy shit!

that means we're all equal?!