Sup Forums confessions

I cried my eyes out at this movie

The fucking ending

"What did I do to deserve such love?"

;-; bawled like a baby
Changed my perceptions of transgenders

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I liked the part where the guys beat him up.

The tories will put a stop to your degeneracy, m80.

Don't be mean I'm sensitive :-:

What's wrong with having a cry

hate of transgender people is what alienates me from far right movements.

>ywn a qt transbian gf

OP is a fag

I'm a legit tranny and thought that film was shit

same, but with LGBT in general. there's a difference between being LGBT and being a snowflake crybully faggot.

I have no sympathy for transbians

Yuck. This movie is an insult to my nation. What a shitshow of degeneracy

Honestly, as long as they are NOT killing people, dressing up like they're about to fuck in the streets (unlikely, but I don't like pride parades), or going to religious establishments and telling them what to do.....I really never gave a shit

>transbians
Have you checked the garbage? You know, the place where you belong?

c-cooool

get the clamps, Mike

>I cried my eyes out at this movie

Hey shut up

I do like boys

are you a Danish girl?

Its means you're an effeminate numale. You wouldn't understand because you're practically a woman anyway.

give us wiener girls a foolproof battle regimen to regain our masculine penis powers

All transgender people (if you can call them people) should be shot at sight. OP you are nothing but a dirty sub-human.

Why are traps so accepted among right-wing youth? It's as if we're degenerate liberals, but we just worship our blood

you faggots do realize any thing LGBT related is killing the West and is responsible for it

I cried my eyes out at this movie

The fucking ending

"Gas all the Jews"

;-; bawled like a baby
Changed my perceptions of NSDAP

I'm trans, should I watch this movie?

Traps are gay and you are a faggot

Daily reminder that traps is the furthest a man can fall under Jewish subversion. Literally the apex of failure. Denying something as concrete as your own genes. I still struggle to process this shit happens in real life.

If you are trans you should do a world a favour and go kill yourself, you dirty subhuman.

this was the only trans movie I've ever liked

Go kill yourself you dirty subhuman. Fags and transgender people should be killed on the spot.

LGBT culture predominantly supports feminism and cultural marxist ideologies. Its degenerate to the core. They are inherently promiscuous and normalise sexual degeneracy for their fag hag straight friends making them terrible wife/mother material. They're exceedingly hedonistic focusing on drug/alcohol/party culture instead of devoting time to starting a young family.
They're far more likely to oppose nationalistic movements due to their values of unconditional tolerance, allowing multiculturalism to take a hold in our countries. They support the gender spectrum lie and enforcing it on children and thus sexualise them before puberty even begins. Its now part of Canadian legislation. And once children become aware of their sexuality, then we'll become one step closer to normalising pedophilia.
They're a fifth column in every country due their blind support of post modernist deconstructions our cultures. How you don't know this is retarded. Just because you have awesome gay friends doesn't mean they arent your ideological enemies. They unwillingly represent everything we are against due to their sexual identity and culture. Its a bitter redpill for you newfags but its all the more reason why you cunts should lurk more

You are a sad man deprived of his (you)s

What are you even trying to say? You live in the USA but you cant even write a simple sentence in English. What a disgrace. Typical of a subhuman.

Chromosomes are either XX or XY.
Due to fluctuation and spread along a bell-curve, a man may be a faggot and a woman may be butch.
In extremely rare cases they may be happier with surgery and hormone therapy to neutralize the chromosomes they got. (Not the percentage we seen today.)

But to refuse identify with either sex is a psychological disorder based on "alienation".

There is too much "understanding" and not enough treatment of various mental problems.ยจ

Not seeing any arguments here. Sort yourselves out

answer me honestly are you aboriginal?

No, I'm from the Balkans but i live in Australia.

I'm a tranny and I didn't like the movie.

take the ultimate red pill
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

You're on the wrong board, faggot

Degenerate