Explain to me why i shouldnt wife a qt japanese girl...

Explain to me why i shouldnt wife a qt japanese girl. at least then i know i will have guaranteed a future for my lineage. the white race is doomed. its time to abandon ship. the leftists and the jews have ripped away the christian foundations of our society and culture and there is pulling out of this death spiral. the japanese are immune to jewish trickery since the jew naturally fears the samurai. this is why Japan has existed for 2000 years and cannot be conquered or destroyed.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
m.phys.org/_news162659550.html
archive.is/WJBHy
archive.is/LgI6Z
archive.is/gTHr
archive.is/lCSux
archive.is/7n3dZ
archive.is/5f4Jf
articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-08-05/national/41085742_1_stem-jeffrey-chell-ancestors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nobody cares what you do el salvador. i suggest you shoot for a harem of japs if thats what you're into

Get ready for
>No sex after marriage
>Cheating
>Passive aggressiveness
>Fake smiles
>Constant lies

Enjoy.

Yes, El Salvador. Marry a Japanese girl.

fuck you for copypastaing me you ms13 nigger

>a future for my lineage
Artificial wombs will be superior to human women

>Explain to me why i shouldnt wife a qt japanese girl.
Maybe because you're a beta who belongs to ?

Your primary concern when deciding who to marry is whether or not you love the person. Everything else is secondary. Don't do it to save the white race or to stick it to the Jews or to preserve some weird notion of traditional morality. Just look into the other person's eyes, ask yourself if you truly love them, and then act accordingly. God's speed, user, I hope you find happiness in the arms of the person you love.

>christian foundations of our society and culture
Kek. Christianity is an alien kike religion. The real foundations of your culture are Paganism and whatever pre-Columbian Mesoamerican religions you taconiggers used to practice.

implying a qt japanase girl would want to even touch someone from Honduras.

>No sex after marriage
Only need to pass on my DNA anyways
>Cheating
Set up a proper marriage contract and get all her money if she does
>Passive aggressiveness
If you are on the internet often you should be used to that
>Fake smiles
Too autistic to care
>Constant lies
As long as she does her job I don't care.

Does that mean I should get one?

Glorious Nipponjin are better than Chinks

Damn, you've got it all figured out. Teach us more senpai

> El Salvador
So are you yourself white? Im thinking you're latino, in which case you need to get a wifey right down there in el salvador.

> size doesn't matter

its true

you're mayan
you have no chance
they only like incas

are you getting paid to post this?

>Only need to pass on my DNA anyways
Haha, keep telling yourself that.
>Set up a proper marriage contract...
Yeah because as "honest" as Japanese people are she'll tell you all about it, and you'll notice it while working 15 hour shifts.
>Too autistic to care
Call me surprised.
>As long as she does her job I don't care
Yeah right, if you don't care about dysfunctional relationships, why would you ditch women closer to you, yet pick from the bottom shelf?
>Does that mean I should get one?
Honestly don't care, you'll regret it if you do though.

>cannot be conquered
maybe not physically, but its been a constant slow burn culturally

Mein Führer is that you?

Lol
>Liberty U.
>Most Whitest Beautiful Traditional Values Christian University out there

I'm not jumping ship just yet buddy.

Yes.
YES.
YES !

>Liberty U.
>Most Whitest Beautiful Traditional Values Christian University out there
What is this?
I want to be there too

Culture is 100% genetic, only the blood matters.

>Your primary concern when deciding who to marry is whether or not you love the person
lol are you a teenage girl?
the main things you should be looking for are values, vision for the future and the ability for dialogue and compromise.

Happily married with hapa kids here, and know a few other Sup Forumslacks in the same situation. Come and help us create the hapa master race.

It's in Lynchburg Virginia.
>Not exaggerating, all girls are straight 8/10's.
>Values and tradition is held up are virtues hence they are strictly Christian and enforce all Christian things like abstinence and temperance.

>permavirgin detected

>El Salvador

Nobody cares if you racemix, burgers on the other hand need to stop.

His face screams just fucked my shit up, Mixed people are well known to be less healthy then both blacks and whites. Not to mention easily adopt Nigger culture when they're older.

Are you actually gullible enough to believe Japanese women aren't just as materialistic and vain as western women?

>Your primary concern when deciding who to marry is whether or not you love the person.
100% agree
I believe love can be "cultivated" when you show sincere interest and care for the other person. I'm sure that regardless of our cultural and ethnic difference, I will be able to love and be loved in Japan.

I urge my white brothers to do the same. Don't be scared to pursue happiness even if she's melamine rich or Japanese.

Because you are a nigger, that's why

White father + Asian mother = socially inept child. Prove me wrong.

It would be the same for AMWF as well, but since the father most of the time is rich. The mongrel spawns usually get what they want.

If my babies are males I'll just abort them, not worth the risk of getting a parent-hating freak like you guys

This picture makes me think that, if anything, the black race mentality will die out, not the white race.

Think about it. Black men leave their kids, and the only reason white women fuck them is "muh BBC", but as black women leave black men for stable white men, you'll have a generation of actually well adjusted black folks growing up (also lighter skinned) who will doubly disavow that "nigga nigga nigga" attitude because they were raised by two parents, instilled with white values, and dissuaded from "black culture" because their black moms know from experience how poisonous it is. Meanwhile we will have a shrinking (truly) black male population and the white woman bbc craze will sort itself out.

From a pigment standpoint, yeah, we'll be darker I think, but I really think value-wise and ideologically the white race will persist.

oh god you must be a child.
Listen, you can fall in love with almost any woman, including those who are bad people or at least bad for you. Love means absolutely nothing in the long term. Use your brain to take that step.

When we are 63% white and only 49.6% of babies born are white. The bleaching idea will never work. As well as Anti-White garbage being popular with most Nonwhites. Just stick to white children, you wouldn't have to wait four generations for them.

>Posts a picture of a drug addled manlet whose honeymoon was a bullet through the head

A beacon of healthy living.

Yes, bingo, this. Compatibility does not know racial, ethnic, or cultural barriers. It's based on how well two people connect, and a little effort can overcome such barriers and lead you to true love. Don't be afraid to follow your hearts, user.

Also this. If you're really into eugenics, race-mixing is not automatically off the table. Breed with black people but raise the children with white values and education. You get the best of both races, the black physical advantages and the white mental advantages.

I'm married to a Japanese woman. Lived in Japan for some years before we moved to Germany 2 years ago. To be honest I can't be happier.
>cooks amazing food
>family oriented (not job career)
>makes fun of me if I try to help and clean dishes
>If I'm stressed from work she never fails on cheering me up. Dancing around in her stupid idol dance, singing funny Japanese songs, making me a daifuku cake, etc.
>Always up for sex or blowjobs
>Doesn't age at all, still looks good in her high school outfit (she likes to wear it sometimes for roleplaying)
>Her family is very supportive and often invites us to glory Japan
>Good humour
>Not depressive and no other mental problems (I think that's rare among woman)
>Knows how to show respect to other people and be polite
>Etc.

I'm sure there are perfect white woman as well though, just saying.

>Not to mention easily adopt Nigger culture when they're older.

Only because of their absentee dads. Dad is gone 90% of the time, but when he does come it's only to have fun and get bought things, mom has to be the disciplinarian and not the care-giver. This makes it seem cool to be the "gangsta" because you have no responsibilities and get whatever you want.

I teach in high poverty "diverse" schools, and see this daily. It's the dads 100%.

>Mix goyim, it's not like white babies are a minority or anything

Brazil was a failure because of race-mixing, if you were into Eugeneics you wouldn't reproduce at all.

These people get their doses of reality from watching anime.

DAILY REMINDER TO SPAM THE MODS WITH NEW RULE REQUEST:
>No dating/mating/breeding/sex/relationship/mixing threads

Happens more often, sure. That's because most of the times the father is a rich beta who just imported a self-hating Asian. What do you expect if the child gets rised by unstable parents like that? Change the Asian woman to a white self-hating woman and the result would be the same. It's not about the race but about parenting.

If both are completelly fine, good in parenting and mental stable then nothing can go wrong.

But still for what purpose? White babies are slowly becoming a minority. Wouldn't you want to benefit your country and have another one. Brazil is an abouslte hellhole because of race-mixing. The truth is all you'll be creating is another black. Not another white, the bleaching question won't work if whites aren't at least the majority of births or the population. It's more benefitting to have a white family, since your kid will identify as black and treat himself as just that.

Do your kids get bullied?

So nothing really changed

You are literally living every man's dream user!
I hope to live in the same way someday!

Plus you'll be dealing with all of this

Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems

Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits.

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Asian women love money, something someone from El Salvador doesn't have.

Multiracial patients have uncommon profiles and since there can be many possible racial and ethnic combinations in multiracial societies, finding a match can still be extremely difficult.
m.phys.org/_news162659550.html

As an example, a White mother of mixed-race child would have more genetically in common with a random White person on the street than with her own child.
If such a dramatic and fundamental alienation from your own parents if not horrific enough, With a mixed-race child diagnosed with leukaemia, every member of the child's own family becomes an incompatible donor for a bone-marrow transplant, and finding a compatible donor is unlikely:

>One obstacle to finding a matching donor was her mixed ethnic background. Her father is black, with West Indian and Panamanian roots. Her mother is white, with Russian-Jewish roots. In addition, only 5 percent of registered donors are black.
archive.is/WJBHy

Bone Marrow Transplants: When Race Is an Issue
>''Compared to organ transplants, bone marrow donations need to be even more genetically similar to their recipients. Since all the immune system's cells come from bone marrow, a transplant essentially introduces a new immune system to a person. Without genetic similarity between the donor and the patient, the new white blood cells will attack the host body.
archive.is/LgI6Z

More examples:
archive.is/gTHr
archive.is/lCSux
archive.is/7n3dZ
archive.is/5f4Jf

Race matters when a patient needs a stem cell or marrow transplant
>If you become ill with a blood cancer or other disease that requires a stem cell transplant, here's an uncomfortable fact: Your race matters. Diversity is a strength in much of life, [citation needed!] but it's a curse when finding a stem cell donor match.
articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-08-05/national/41085742_1_stem-jeffrey-chell-ancestors

I definitely see what you're saying. And I am white, and having a white kid (with a redhead and blue eyes, which I didn't plan but apparently Sup Forums creams themselves over this).

I think numbers are skewed due to poverty; honestly, more than race, I see poor culture. Poors are gonna poor, poor whites have more of a leg up socially, but there's still a poor culture that is absolutely corrosive to the US. And I'm not talking about coal miners or people who want to work, I mean people who relish in their poorness and do nothing productive.

That being said, black poor culture is different/worse and ends up with more babies being crapped out and left.

But I do think that even a middle income white can marry a socially lower black woman and raise a child that is less likely to fall in that cycle, whereas a white woman allows a black man to pull her down.

I hope that thinking makes sense.

Whites are doom because whites are suicidal. Please do not infect the noble Japanese with your disease.

Move to Philippines or something.

>i shouldnt wife a qt japanese girl
>implying a fat, beta NEET could get one

Is it possible that (while I don't dispute the facts you are citing) their health issues might be a result of smaller population size relative to the whole of the US?

Like, if there were only 4 people who were green, and one had a heart disease, you'd conclude that 25% of green people suffer from heart disease.

Those kids look terrible.

Fuck off were full.

Based Philippines.

Nah, not as long as the state not only supports but also incentivizes nigger culture.

Congrats user, I wish you the best!

Rodrigo 2-30... is that you?

Hello kike shill using a proxy to promote weebery so young men won't have white babies. You're getting too obvious.

Welfare needs to be cut or restructured in a real way, I definitely agree.

Not yet

More?

Your MOM is full.

Download "Norwegian Wood"