Firefox chief designer is a cuck

uninstall now

Always used Chrome anyways

They've been fighting to remove any trace of originaly in their browser for a while now, they might as well just rename it Chrome

Nice try, mr botnet shill.

all software developers are cucks

Firefox has been slow and shitty for years. Who the fuck is still running that.

I have chrome now and can feel the spying apparatus that has been installed in my ass as a result. I may go full freetard and start running something I can read the code for or I may just deal with this but I wont be going back.

I use pcxFirefox x64 with Classic Theme Restorer anyway.

No

Firefox has been shit for years when they threw out their founder for not supporting fag marriage

Try the new Opera version if you need a new browser its really good

I use Vivaldi and it's the best browsing experience i've ever had.
Pale Moon also gets my reccomendation.

This. Almost every dev ive met is a nu-male weakling.

>opera
More like
>differently flavoured chrome
FTFY

Vivaldi master race. Only cucks and kike shills use SJWfox or (((CHROME))).

mozilla was originally an open source organization

mozilla ousted their own ceo for giving a mere $1000 to support a bill against same sex marriage in california

now over 85% of mozilla's revenue comes from google

using firefox instead of google is retarded. all your info still goes to google and you are now using an unoptimized, unsecure, shit browser.

i use these browsers in order of 'what works' and how much I trust a particular website:

brave
palemoon
aviator
chromium

also addons such as ghostery, noscript, adblock, etc etc

still using firefox is retard tier.

>pale moon
This!

Use Brave instead. Designed by the shitlord who originally designed Firefox before it was shit (they tried to remove him from the software world for donating to an anti-gay marriage PAC.)

>uses a non-free browser
>calls others cucks and kikes

dumb Mexican poster.

>Vivaldi
>not free as in free beer

Chrome shill detected.

Chrome is run by Jewgle, uninstall.

>Vivaldi
>non-free

>Concepting sidebars

What's the deal with people using making up their own verbs? I see this a lot among Millenials. Concepting, adulting, etc...

>palememe
>worrying about Google when you're most likely running proprietary software
>not using icecat instead of ff
>being such a fag

I still use Firefox for the caret browsing. Chrome doesn't have it and their caret browsing extension doesn't work as much as I want it to.

>chrome is from a jewish company monitoring you
>modzilla is controlled by a cuckold
>internet explorer is pure shit owned by microsoft, who track you
>the alternative either run off chrome regardless, all having scandals where their "secure" engine demonstrably wasn't secure, or they are simply shady
wat do lads.

Fuckit uninstall all web browsers, and never internets again.

Use Brave

Icecat

Vivaldi is not free. they do not release their source code.

Show me the code!

>flag
hmmmmm

Chrome still won't let me turn off history suggestions and let me use the bar as a bookmark search like how I like it

>not using waterfox or palemoon

You never ever needed to use firefox in the first place.

>Brave
Enjoy your (((microtransactions))) and lopsided compromise with advertising scum, subhumans.
Use GNU IceCat if you decide you want to be free instead.

>1 post by this ID.

Truth.

t. work at G

all true

I'm stuck here, so have not much choice.
Though like you do have a valid point Mr Leaf.

Someone that knows his shit!

Ty for recommending IceCat

Lmao who cares about how cucky the dev is as long as the code is good.
Just use a customised version of Firefox with about:config changes and uBlock or uMatrix

which broswer do i choose that gives me the overall compatibility of chrome without being tainted by jews? opera was starting to annoy me with some websites not loading correctly

If you're gonna use a trash browser like Chrome, at least use Chromium.

Unfortunately too many follow their lead which means supporting a browser that includes spyware and policy of supporting only the latest OS's and hardware.

I recommend Palemoon. Just turn off automatic connections and install ublock origin or Ad Block.

Ungoogled Chromium, Opera or Vivaldi.

>Enjoy your (((microtransactions))) and lopsided compromise with advertising scum
FUD
You can turn ON the ads, the default is OFF

Brave offers nothing of value that users cannot obtain in existing browsers like GNU IceCat, and existing privacy addons.
Brave's sole contribution is a gateway for advertisers. Sorry user, zero tolerance.

How do i /pol then?