(Western) World Order is Ending

>North America retreating into isolation and irrelevance
>South America remains terminally ill
>Europe in a death spiral with no more allies or options
>Middle East literally exploding in slow motion
>Africa is forever lol

>Asia (sans Muslim regions) remains strong and stable into the foreseeable future

How does this make you feel? How are you preparing for the Asian century?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3sZiIkc87K4?list=LLozCT0ORYO1XKCNyBZBxd1Q
yahoo.com/news/rights-group-china-moves-amass-dna-muslim-region-082551722.html
m.liveleak.com/view?i=af9_1496821890
youtube.com/watch?v=QdwMGuMYFNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We are the leaders of the free world.

China has so many more people yet still isn't as creative as us.
They are great at doing menial tasks like capping pens or putting chips in tablets.

All they can do is knockoff everything we do though, what has China done since their great wall? Poisoned their own people with milk?

>implying we aren't getting islamized faster than anywhere else

Shit, Tiger, look around. We have Muslims everywhere.

3 southmost provinces isn't "everywhere." We are 95% Buddhist you sexpat.

The fate of the East is directly tied to the fate of the West and vice versa.
Well maybe Japan could become self-sustaining if they didn't have their aging problem.

What about Aus and NZ?

If this "western" new world order collapses its a good thing for us all.

>implying that Asian isn't going to eventually start a world war between pro-china and anti-china countries

>anti-China: India, Japan
>pro-China: literally everyone else

Good luck getting India and Japan to form an alliance.

Asia makes its money selling cheap shit, using cheap labor, to the west.

If the west falls then Asia will collapse as well.

I'm actually okay with this to be honest. You guys are entertaining.

youtu.be/3sZiIkc87K4?list=LLozCT0ORYO1XKCNyBZBxd1Q

Good. We're tired of playing World Policeman and desperately need to look inward for awhile. Hopefully you guys are all still standing after Chyna takes the reigns for awhile.

Except Germany. Please fuck Germany hardcore with our sincerest of blessings.

I go to Asia twice a year and breed lots of your women with my white seed

White people as an entity and global minority have roughly 70 years left.

Somebody has to pick up the reigns when we're gone. Asia is the only logical choice.

I dont mind it one bit, im more concerned that the world would be taken over by the shadow ppl, hyspanics, and/or the religion of peace bomers

>shadow ppl

Why is India anti-China, what??? I've literally never heard of this.

>Asia makes its money selling cheap shit, using cheap labor, to the west.

>If the west falls then Asia will collapse as well.

where he's right, he's right

Only those who go fully self-sufficient like Russia can stay afloat, China wont last

America should annex Canada, Greenland, & Iceland before going full isolation mode

China is allied with Pakistan and also did a war against India in the 50's and conquered some lands still claimed by India

this will be a hispanic world

They even had a war and have some border issues,you can ask any Nepali about it.

I mainly care about japan and fear both the muslims and the chinese,my ideal outcome would be chinese armed with knives vs muslims armed with knives in a pit and they kill each other to the very last man,humanity would be far better

China is already handling them the authoritarian way.

yahoo.com/news/rights-group-china-moves-amass-dna-muslim-region-082551722.html

>China appears to be laying the groundwork for the mass collection of DNA samples from residents of a restive, largely Muslim region that's been under a security crackdown, rights observers and independent experts said Tuesday.

>The move comes after Chinese authorities last year reportedly required Xinjiang residents to submit DNA samples, fingerprints and voice records to obtain passports or travel abroad.

I know pic related but China would win,i much rather they kill each other in an environmental friendly way (knives or fist fighting would be ok)

there must be a healthy medium between soulless commie chinks and western leftest cuckholds

Half your country won't be white in a few years.
Will you still remain in power if whites become a minority?

I'm breeding with a Chinese woman

Trannies can't have children, Thaifag

They do creativity fine, but they're more conservative and so don't put new ideas for societal organization into effect ASAP after much pseudo-intellectual, borderline poetic posturing.

The same things that make you think whites are more creative are the things that are causing our decline.

An excess of enthusiasm and a severe lack of caution.

I mean it makes me happy that someone will carry on if whites fall. And Asians don't suffer from suicidal empathy so maybe they'll clean out all the browns

poles?

The chink will not inherit the Earth.

well south corea i guess is also againts china, and they got a decent army dho

soulless chink tier are protestants
catholics are 100% chill and dont give a shit

China will have total dominance over Africa within a hundred years if not before. Within two hundred (probably before that), chinks will be undisputed world leaders and mandarin will be lingua franca.
No so much thanks to their own ingenuity and resourcefulness, more thanks to whites stepping down and being an evolutionary dead end due to their lack of social competitiveness induced by self destructive tendencies and idiotic altruism.

>How are you preparing for the Asian century?
If Asia gains world superpower status, it won't be for more than 20 years. Power moves West, always has, always will. However as time goes by, that power is gained quicker but also lost quicker.

>always has, always will

Nope. China dominated the world economy from 1100 to 1800. Western power post-antiquity is fairly recent, and it's slipping rapidly again.

If we collapse, you're coming down with us senpai.

Asian century?

I think you mean Chinese century. Thailand is still going to be a poor shithole where people go to take drugs and fuck hookers.

The West will reach the Second Industrial Revolution first. Robots and AI will power us on to glory.

Lets see what happens when the global debt bubble pops, and the USA comes for your gold.

>China dominated the world economy from 1100 to 1800
Because that's the only way to be the center of power. Be Gone, Kike!

It's a generalization, but it is accurate. Started with China/India, Mesopotamia and that region, Greece/Rome/etc., Muzzies, Europe, US, and now maybe China.
Granted there are some small moves East like from Rome to the muzzies, but it's within the same region/empire.
But for each one the time they are in power is shorter and shorter.

I don't remember seeing muslims in Futurama... Do you?
There was white, mutant(sjw), black, asian, but no muslim.

irrelevant

you'll be chink colonies in 5 years max anyway

>Because that's the only way to be the center of power.

Well until the heavy militarization of mercantile/colonial Europe beginning in the 1800s... yeah, it really was. Bigger textile and steel industry, more advanced innovations and greater displacement of trade vessels all within the cited time frame.

>China has so many more people yet still isn't as creative as us
LOL
How are you measuring this? Funding to the arts? Amount of paintings produced??
It's even a meme that white people are attracted to asian culture and art.

take it easy chang. we all know you have no souls you animated empty shell

Me as well. I just sealed the deal with marriage yesterday.
BLEACHED

Kek. Thailand is a failed state on the brink of civil war. Your king has AIDS and your main industry is sex tourism.

China has been back on the world scene since 2008 and they're already talking as if they own the world. Anyway their demographics are so fucked up they're in a lot of trouble.

Oh and japs are going extinct.

>I could make more money teaching English in China than I could as a newly qualified lawyer in Australia

I want off this ride, Give me one reason why I shouldn't just pack up and leave?

I have Chinese gf so could probably start my own English training centre down the line. Seriously considering it lads.

You're still upset we beat you in WW2. That was like 70 years ago, time move on already. Focus on your terrorist problem please and stop embarrassing yourself on the internet. Tsk.

It's not you're just a worthless sexpat looking for justification

Wut? You're not Vietnamese.

Im just saying Asian countries are catching up with the west but they've reproduced the mistakes at an even larger scale. Things are just going to go downhill from now own for you as well. Prepare your anus.

I choose robots, not gooks

as long as asian doesn't mean muslim i couldn't give a shit. asians are smart, muslims and niggers are not.

here is your reason m.liveleak.com/view?i=af9_1496821890

also chink gf? australian women are gorgeous m8, wtf is your problem?

Sorry, I can't take the argument of a loser too seriously. Enjoy your Macroni and Cheese.

At that point we will Balkanize along ethnic and cultural lines. I imagine by 2050 all the white people will live in the northern Midwest and parts of New England while the other races have their own shitholes in the southern regions

It won't be a race war, just economic movement once the weight of the minorities collapses our economy entirely

I don't care about my country anymore
seriously guys we are in 21st century
nationalism is out date and useless ideas from 19th century created by elite and for elite
I will do whatever i want to do and live where ever I want to live

Race traitor

Lel you won a victory while we were getting ass stomped by the Germans.

That's like bragging for beating a blind man at darts.

dont you have alot of rohinga enrichment?

Nope
our dictator send them out already

And even the other way around, the Chinese develop technology so they can adapt to the environment they're in. Europeans adapt technology so we don't have to accommodate nature.

It's a completely different philosophy of development that is destined to get humans into space. The Chinese will develop a way to harness the energy of the stars, Europeans will develop a way to build a star for energy production purposes whenever they need one.
The Chinese will achieve perfection in the utilisation of resources, Europeans will just produce more resources as needed, whatever sci-fi measure is necessary.
The Chinese will go up to lightspeed, Europeans will just warp space and call it a day.

Of course Americans will achieve this as well, it's mostly an ethnic thing caused by thousands of years in the tundra of ice age Europe.

Victory is victory. Deal with it. Don't make excuses, it's embarrassing. Maybe you should've invaded Germany when they were busy with Poland. Not my fault, we kicked your faguette asses.

>implying China/Japan/Korea/India would let you into their club of rich friends.

lmao even when Asia starts being more relevant in economics, Thailand surely won't be part of any of that. You'd probably become like an Asian Poland.

Oh wait you already are.

Boy I have no idea where we've seen this before

China might provoke japan, russia, korea and india into some alliance.

We're already Chinese and perfectly aligned with their objectives. We were also Japan's only ally in WW2. Sorry, pseudo-Germany. Continue being famous for... tulips I guess?

>China might provoke japan, russia, korea and india into some alliance.

Japan and Russia are still technically at war (no really, look it up - they never signed a treaty) and good luck getting Korea to form an alliance with Japan. India is literally on its own in Asia, its only regional ally is the US.

The whole of asia is a filthy shithole.
Our dogs live a better than you do.
All that you chinks are capable of is copy+paste, lol.

Do you live behind the moon ?
Are you dumb ?

I know of the russia japan dispute over kurill islands. But i think Japan will try to get closer with russia as china gets stronger. Russia will also want to get closer with japan to lessen chinese influence. China may get to arrogant.

Will you?

I successfully bred with an Indian woman, there were no good white women left, I'm never going back! Fuck my country of origin! Inb4 race traitor

>Indo complains there were no good white women left after all whites were expelled by Sukarno
Kanker zuiver man.

Except Japan has almost nothing Russia wants. You're playing with hypotheticals that are about as likely as Norway invading Sweden in an alliance with Finland. Yeah, under certain circumstances it could happen... but at that point you're living in an alternate universe.

You're an Turkish-Arab shithole. Our rats live better than you.

Aiyoh colgatebro, I'm an expat, currently traveling with my wife and her son (just kidding, it's our son).

Asians are going extinct just like the Europeans are.

Communism is a western ideology
china is just another form of the west
the threw away there own history long ago

Smacks a little of self- hate, but good post

Ching-chong, ding-long, SAWADEKAA !
Yeah, i can see that,you 4,5ft motherfucker, hahaha.

Why is it that women have no semblance of individual thought? It's like they're just pack animals believing and agreeing with the herd... how come there's no women philosophers while we're at it?

The look on that woman's face at 0:58 says it all really... 'did he just say that? what is he doing? Did he just say something that other people don't agree with?'

It's like they're robots.. no wonder they're so suited to bureaucracy.

Kek the best part of my week was finding out Trump refused to shake your piggy chancellor's hand while inviting our PM to the White House. Enjoy 20 more years of refugees.

>strong and stable into the foreseeable future
>China
>stable
youtube.com/watch?v=QdwMGuMYFNY

German here. I actually agree with Thailand here.

Germany is turning in an actual shithole thanks to refugees within the next 20 years.

I like how the chairwoman had a breakdown at the end after hearing him speak. Truly, women politicans are utter filth who get triggered whenever anyone calls them out on their self-destructive agenda of European collapse.

First of all, you are the chinaman living in Thailand with his parents, right?
If not, then you have to understand the future hegemony belongs to China/Chinese, not whole Asia, certainly not South East Asia. Thailand will be the next Mexico or other Latin American countries, living next to a superpower while getting dominated and manipulated by it.

your son will be a small dick manlet that women will hate

>implying it will be stable the moment China sees its chance

I agree user
>No Jews
>No muslims
>No niggers
>No womens
>Massive cryptofarms
how can chinks lose ?

Good Luck my dude, don't fall for liberalism like we did.

>muh creativity
to find justification to commit suicide with the import of niggers, sandniggers and muslims and cull white people?

I mean, I'm not going to lie. If I can't find a white woman willing to pump out a few kids and clean the house I might have to interbreed with a South Korean...they are the best at KeK.

>china already has this much influence
>meanwhile pic related the average wealth of their citizens is below middle eastern levels
If they ever reach western levels of wealth for their citizens then we are fucked. Hope y'all are learning mandarin and are white.