>DeZ Jun 4
i.imgur.com/UEGogDB.jpg
>E Ghouta May 29
i.imgur.com/yFyFmaa.jpg
>E Qalamoun May 26
i.imgur.com/jUTtMtn.jpg

Developments Jun7
>E Ghouta: SAA liberates 80% of Hawsh Al-Dawahra town from JaI
>DeZ: SAA stands its ground as IS still pushes for Panorama Roundabout & Tal Sanouf
>Palmyra: SAA surround Arak gas field and Arak town
>Raqqa: SDF capture E. Raqqa neighborhood + 3 villages
>Turkish proxies announce all-out offensive to defeat Kurds in Aleppo province
>Lavrov: US so called "Deconfliction zones" do not exist! Only Ru,Turkey, Iran signed a deal with Damascus approval
>US strikes SAA in Tanf, 2 KIA, some equipment destroyed, SAA will continue offensive
>Iraqi forces liberate 21 village on the Syrian border, expel IS from Al-Ba'aj region
>Tehran attack: 12 dead, 42 injured, IRGC blames Saudi Arabia
>April gas exploration deal b/w Qatar & Iran ignites GCC crisis
>Turkey approves bill to send troops in Qatar
>UK gov refuses to publish its own report into who funds UK extremism, as it's focused on SaudiArabia
>Saudi airstrike Presidential Palace in Yemen's capital Sana,Houthis ready to cooperate with Qatar

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/irans-islamic-regime-got-a-taste-of-what-it-deserves/2017/06/08/
reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/6fxk20/sdf_at_abu_asi_are_now_being_shelled_believed_to/
youtu.be/3xtsxlYDSFM
twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/872771720876314624
twitter.com/AbasAslani/status/872760124431060993
almasdarnews.com/article/50-rebel-fighters-defect-syrian-army-northeast-aleppo-report/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-democratic-forces-capture-two-key-villages-isis-rural-raqqa-map-update/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-turkish-backed-militants-attack-kurdish-forces-northern-aleppo/
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.265445&lon=38.484678&z=14&m=b&show=/36836621/Bi’r-al-Badī‘ah
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/872781895062257664
youtube.com/watch?v=dI_3V7KuRUA
strawpoll.me/13135487
twitter.com/ruffthecrimedog/status/872790103671717889
youtube.com/watch?v=qlgUVK45SVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck al Assad
Fuck al Iran
Fuck al Hezbollah
Fuck al Maghrebois

>Iran’s Islamic Regime Got a Taste of What it Deserves.
>The Iranian people and the rest of the world deserve to be freed from the clutches of the terror-supporting Islamic regime of Iran:
>1979: Storming the American Embassy and holding 90 people hostage, 52 of them for 444 days.
>1983: Bombing the US Marines barracks in Beirut, killing 241 Americans, and 58 French peacekeepers.
>1984: Bombing the US Embassy Annex in Lebanon, killing 24 people.
>1992: Bombing the Israeli Embassy in Argentina, killing 29 people. 242 people were injured.
>1994: Bombing the IMIA Jewish Center in Buenos Aires, killing 84 people.
>1994: Suspected of bombing the Israeli Embassy in London, killing 20 people.
>1996: Bombing the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia, killing 19 US servicemen.
>2005: Suspected of ordering the assassination of Lebanese Prime Minister Rafic Hariri.
>2011: Plot to bomb the Israeli and Saudi Embassies in Washington D.C.
>2012: Attack on an Israeli diplomats in India, leaving multiple wounded.
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/irans-islamic-regime-got-a-taste-of-what-it-deserves/2017/06/08/

Iran BTFO

Reposting:

REDDIT ALERT
>REDDIT ALERT
REDDIT ALERT
>REDDIT ALERT
It appears one of our guys from Telegram started posting on /r/syriancivilwar and it also seems that they are super-butthurt that we've managed to successfully geolocate moderates numerous times. Look at this:
>"What are you talking about? You probably come from /sg/ which is Islamophobic (and anti-Semitic) as fuck and doesn't care about civilian deaths. The more "sandniggers" that die the better they say."
And:
>"Also, isn't doing that kind of stuff very, very illegal and what intelligence services track? I remember on one of the threads on Sup Forums people were discussing the possibility of Western special forces being killed, but the users there didn't give a shit.
I really suggest we do another memestrike to fuck with them some more. Link:

reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/6fxk20/sdf_at_abu_asi_are_now_being_shelled_believed_to/

youtu.be/3xtsxlYDSFM
war footage coming into youtube. Mostly SDF focused there because I don't think YT allows "extremists" to post

less text, more jewsluts, sakike

wtf? I love Iran now

That's in Kirkuk you homo

Apparently the chick who got done for leaking government stuff is a big Iran fangirl.
Honestly surprised, Americans are dumb enough to believe everyone but them and Israel is evil, even if they are a raging leftwing dipshit

Who cares
They're a bunch of self aggrandizing attention whores

geolocating them might be illegal if you were living under the moderate rebels lol

based Iran.

This
Why would being a amateur Intel officer be illegal?
People take up odd hobbies like police scanners and the like all the time.
It's what you do with that that might be illegal, like giving the information to an enemy nation your country is at war with.

tfu on assad
tfu on khamenei
tfu on assadists

: Bombing the US Marines barracks in Beirut, killing 241 Americans, and 58 French peacekeepers.
: Bombing the US Embassy Annex in Lebanon, killing 24 people.

probably shit like the USS LIberty

It was war Tbh

>Fuck al Maghrebois

tfu on you

whoops

>Balkan ISIS commander Lavdrim Muhaxheri killed in Syria
twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/872771720876314624

Beautiful

Cool

Strap yourselves in boys, it's about to get hot.

twitter.com/AbasAslani/status/872760124431060993
>Footage of the moment when terrorists entered into a building of #Iran's parliament yesterday

yuge if true

wtf i hate germans now

Jesus Christ that's about as subtle as diarrhea.

Sup Forums is not MENAchan
Syrian rapefugees not welcome

> Germany awake

He should beware in Hague, i heard the Cancer is coming and 40 years is a long ass time. No mercy for war criminal who, except Bosniaks, removed Croats as well

That doesnt mean i support croat warlords who massacred Serb civilians in more one place across Croatia, of course

drop us a hint, o wise one. Something regarding al Tanf, or that alleged SyAF strike on FSA elements of SDF?

HUGE
TOMORROW

>almasdarnews.com/article/50-rebel-fighters-defect-syrian-army-northeast-aleppo-report/

Over 50 rebel fighters defect to Syrian Army in northeast Aleppo: report

>almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-democratic-forces-capture-two-key-villages-isis-rural-raqqa-map-update/

Syrian Democratic Forces capture two key villages from ISIS in rural Raqqa – Map update

the eastern Sweida pocket got itself a nice red dick in Dakwa on hoholmaps

Oh Germans and gas is like America and niggers and my island and shit music and fat overweight half nigger bitches.

Goooooooood morning /sg/!!!!

>How are the gainz?

>Also any updates in Qatar crisis?

>What should I have for breakfast?

>Toast and eggs
>Cereal
>Buy French toast

>almasdarnews.com/article/video-turkish-backed-militants-attack-kurdish-forces-northern-aleppo/

VIDEO: Turkish-backed militants attack Kurdish forces in northern Aleppo

I've broken the Sup Forums curse and now able to leave this place, I'm off to full normiehood, take care all.

Big if true

I'm not gonna throw hints as much as I want to. Keeping my nose clean. Just having a beer and watching the news

Have fun boznibro!

Fake News

Little early for a beer man...

>Toast and eggs
You know what to do.

If by cereal you mean sugar on wheat then go for toast and eggs. Get some müsli

Great

Increased Military Activity amongst Qatari troops; possible that they are preparing for an invasion. Turkey may send troops to Qatar and Iran is now openly aiding Qatar in food and such.

Toast and Eggs.

Good riddance. don't come back dirty Boscuck.

You can check out, but you can never leave.

I work nights.

I'm going to have some cereal myself
>Qatar
Iran is pissed at Trump, Turkey is pissed, they are sending troops to Qatar. Qatar is saying we din du nufin

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN QATAR AAAAAA

I heard shit is escalating

Wew. Toast and eggs it is! Who knew /sg/ would offer healthy food choices?

I've been up all night

Sucks mayne I like my sleep at nights.

(Joo)
Military source to me : And never coming back, tho will continue monitoring the conflict trough all the regular means, twiter, hohol and amn
Bye

Kebab.

>Syrian Army advance North -East Tall frii in 10KM and liberate big areas
forces now around Bir AL-Baddea
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.265445&lon=38.484678&z=14&m=b&show=/36836621/Bi’r-al-Badī‘ah

>kebab for breakfast

Assad will win

So I've been learning more about 1993 Russian Constitutional Crisis and subsequent fallout and it turns out Putin is a more successful version of Gerald Ford only used to pardon Yeltsin
Only question I have is how did Yeltsin win the four referendums if his policies were so unpopular?

Night shift is fun shift where I'm at

Had chicken kebab for breakfast.

>Group led by Abo al-Kheir & approximately 60 militants defected from Sultan Murad Brigade and fled to areas under SDF & SAA control
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/872781895062257664
kek, everyone craves Suheil's BBC (big baathist cock)

I think the Sweida tactic might be to stall the moderate extremists of al-Tanf from reachin al-Bukamal

pepsi max

>chicken kebab

No such thing ever heard, maybe you mean tavuk şiş? We don't prefer chicken much. i also suggest döner on plate

>Syrian-Iraqi War Report – June 8, 2017: PMU Liberated Over 3,500km2 In Western Iraq
youtube.com/watch?v=dI_3V7KuRUA
South Front

Requesting anons poem about the Aleppo Citadel please! Someone surely has it

jesus christ they really are a insufferable group over there. maybe if i didn't have to go to work sure but i rarely care about the lulz anymore :(

low hanging fruit and shitposting in generals is all i'm good for these days

Wait, Qatar has branched out of /sg/?

Suheil after and before his pre-summer diet
it worked

Sorry man, here anything on a stick gets called kebab.

I put Chicken on a shish and had marinaded and spiced it the night before. I Served it on flat bread with Çoban salatası.

whats with you guys preferring that revolting sheep smell?

>what is kavurma

it's a LARP thread

I'm bringing this back. If you have not voted, vote now!

strawpoll.me/13135487
strawpoll.me/13135487
strawpoll.me/13135487
strawpoll.me/13135487
strawpoll.me/13135487

but no one is going to learn about Qatar here either, it's a weak thread because people aren't connecting the two things. For some reason people forgot there was a war already going on before the Qatar thing

6 more votes and the Emu War has the majority vote.

what kind of cereal?

>Houthi 'Rocket and Missile Force' OTR-21 Tochka missile launches into Saudi Arabia
twitter.com/ruffthecrimedog/status/872790103671717889
BASED HOUTHIS
youtube.com/watch?v=qlgUVK45SVg

holy shit, where is this from?

i think i saw someone eat it once in my life and im all into old dishes.
if you want some authentic meat products try kulen or prsut.

The funny thing is we probably have more sandnegroes and big nosed Americans than then do
Also yes it would be hilarious if a spec force soldier got blown up. They are mercenaries for a dangerous power

Too late Libyabro, having delicious toast and eggs.

But all I have is honey bunches of oats corn flakes and cinnamon toast crunch.

>libya

public school hunh?

gross

what are you talking about? we've had several meaningful and informed discussions on qatar.
also, morning /sg/

Looks damn good man. I love kulen.

We aren't spoiled for choice here with Serbian food. I miss all the pljeskavica from my last visit.

Classic. Ate this shit with cold water back in the day.

I miss weet bix. Spent some time in Australia. Top tier breakfast

That's my brekky right there

It's actually pretty good stuff. Jungle Oats too. Add a bit of banana and honey if you've got a bit of a sweet tooth for breakfast. All those sugary cereals will give you diabetes.

here there is, I know. I'm just saying that there needs to be an other thread for Qatar so people know what's up.
People are really confused about Qatar and the people in /sg/ are really the only ones that can help them figure shit out.

Did you have suger on yours when you were here?

i'm american i was born to get diabetes