Mfw my wife does all the cooking and cleaning...

>mfw my wife does all the cooking and cleaning, and does not want me to do any of it because she thinks a man doing it is unsexy.
White women are the best.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Congrats on the waifu.

Are you White?

and yet you still post on Sup Forums

you're such a fucking loser larper

Lol. 2D > 3D fagget

>everyone on Sup Forums is autist with no waifu

That is her way of telling you that you cannot cook and are too filthy to clean.

Savage

I can't cook, no interest in it, but I'm autistic about cleanliness.

Married with an 8 and 9yro. But I do most the cooking..

British women cooking.... Somehow worse than normal British cuisine I'd assume.

You know what's worse than being unattractive? Not being self sufficient. Don't be a lazy prick and learn some valuable simple life skills.

Found your wedding pictures.

>my wife claims to be illiterate
>i have to do all school functions myself because she refuses to be in a school
Homeschooled cultist bitches are crazy but they're great.

Wouldn't think an 8 year old and 9 year old would have the skills to do the cooking, muhammad

Girls who are raised right do.

Are you racemixing memes?

You probably are a better cook with how society is going, my dad cooked like 95% of meals because he was a much better cook. I'm a chef so the only time my wife makes me something to eat is when I'm too drunk to cook or asleep, it truly is struggling I just want to relax and eat something but I just sit there and think about how I could of made this dish taste a bit better and feel like an asshole.

Love the smell of butthurt in the afternoon.

Yes.

All females in my family are unbelievably bad at cooking.

My Dad is pretty good at it, though.

Perfect description. I usually enjoy cooking and the feeling of providing nourishment for my kids but yeah on the off chance she cooks I usually just don't eat..

>thinks I have a British women
Top kek.

Just yanking you're chain m8, that's how it is over here as well. I've only known 3 women under 50 that can cook and I married one of them. Not to say men can cook but far more can since there isn't some weird push by society telling us that knowing how to cook is sexist. One of my exes routinely fucked up pre-made cookies that tell you the exact temp and time.

I am a house husband. My black wife works and I care for the kids. White women are shit

Bitch my kids woke me up last Sunday with egg, bacon and pancakes. They weren't perfect but he'll yeah they can cook.

black women r worse. all women are kinda shit desu

Black and latina women are loyal and can cook. White women are worthless entitled whoree

That's what bugs me so much about so many of the women I know, wife's friends are happy about not knowing how to boil water. They will never know the good feeling you get cooking something for someone and them loving it, just a good feeling when someone compliments your food specially someone you care about.

not overall they aren't. You add your personal experiences as a generalization of two races. There's fuck tons of latinas and black girls who love nog culture. So sure you got one who's lived in an almost entirely white area her whole life with white friends but go to a majority black of latina area in america. nj on getting a good wife though i guess

>White women are the best.
And you're not white?

Rationing was also a big problem here.

It raised an entire generation on really substandard food.

> Projecting this hard to promote race mixing.
Just fucking end yourself and leave the little niglets fatherless like the rest.

>british
> women

Pick one

Bringing home McDonald's and fried chicken with your welfare bux isn't cooking.

Probably cheating though. I believe that all women cheat so I'd always feel paranoid.

>mfw wife does the cooking
>english women can't cook for shit

As opposed to white women who mainly bring home other mens kids and divorce papers

>english women can't cook for shit

Must be faux-Irish.

She's not a woman if she can't cook you a good stargazy pie when you get back.

What's her name user, how did she hurt you?

Desu, American culture is vulgar. No offensive, its anal this, anal that, constant references to horrible sexual exploits in "comedy", no wonder why american women think its normal to be cum buckets.

I have actually never dated a white woman, only black asian and latina

I don't give a shit what you retarded bleachers say. I will never treat a black "women" like actual women and i would never lower myself to one. Black girls love their culture and they wanna keep it alive more than anything else. Open up a twitter account. Its also so obvious you are either a larping shitskined women or a butthurt boy who got cucked and has to go to the lowest tier of women to feel better than actually get /fit/

Only the white women. White women are fucking whores

Then how the fuck would you know anything about white women?

Britain is part of the Western world. Don't pretend you're any different.

> i will never treat a black "women" like actual women and i would never lower myself to one
You will also never raise your own kids. Enjoy the divorce

>be faux-Irish.

Yup. Makes a cracking boiled potato n melted cheese combo... infact, no she doesn't.

I was raised in white society, have 3 sisters and have fucked white women, just never committed to any

>tfw post on Sup Forums at work during downtime (systems admin)
>tfw wife and kids
>tfw I am a loser because some straya fag thinks only losers exclusively post on Sup Forums

Just because the nazi larpers meet in real life doesn't mean the rest of us aren't quasi normal.

> Greatest percentages of abortions are Niggers and spics.
> Da white womenz r whores
Ok nigger..

>You will also never raise your own kids
Imagine not having your kids look like you. What's even the point? I'm not going to get divorced like some shitskin would do me in for. Remember how much you hated white women when your 19 year old jobless son considers himself black and is trying to become a rapper lmfao

Shes also is ignoring the fact that the white women who are like that are just black girls with white skin lmao

Our prime time comedy's don't think anal jokes or vulgarity in general is funny, hence US comedians bomb whenever they come over here, because it isn't funny, its childish. Yes, our lasses are slags abroad but it's usually with a equally chavvy drunk bong.

people only cared about cash me outside because it was a black girl who was white. Something that's rare.

>Not helping out with cooking & cleaning when you're home

Degenerate

The JIDF racemixing division are out in full force. Beware of the shills.

>have fucked white women, just never committed to any
>"le white women r trash because they fuck around and never commit"
really nigger?

It's not that it's unsexy (if that's what she told you). It's that men are slobs and you'll just fuck it up (so she'd only have to redo whatever you did anyway).

Not meant to be snarky. This stuff is women's work. Y'all are sposed to take out the garbage, take care of the yard, and finance the whole operation- the grunt work. (That's men's work).

Quads for this faggotry?

I'm not a slob, I'm a clean freak and need everything in order. But she wants to do it.

I am raising money to erect a statue of mien fuhrer at go fund me called Hitler was a hero donate nigs and get woke here
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

This is not a joke, it is leadership think of the press coverage this will get and the red pills it will drop

>no it's ok baby go to the pub while i """clean""" Jamal eerm the kitchen

>not having a femdom wife

fag

Tfw don't even have a gf at 29 and cook for myself. My meat dishes are too salty just as I am

It's morning dummy get your clock fixed