Black guy makes airport service worker cry for being "racially charged"

youtube.com/watch?v=SbYXEZeWuVU

He fucked up when checking in by violating ryanair's terms and conditions and got a 50 euro fine, and proceeded to blame "white supremacy" for her actions and harass everyone else in the airport.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AtD0EWt6ROE
youtube.com/watch?v=LTeaETKS-Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing to do with him being black.
Everything to do with him being a typical self entitled american loud mouth cunt.
They all act like this, and then feign surprise and indignation when people of other nationalities reveal their disdain for americans.
I've honestly never met a yank who wasn't an obnoxious arsehole.

I'm only like to towards other black people for this very reason. I'm not like this to say a german.

AHAHAHA you can hear the eternal saffer in the background telling the melanin enriched gentleman to know his place

>this kills the burbur

you guys don't really notice you do it yourselves. But you do it believe me.

youtube.com/watch?v=AtD0EWt6ROE
has a history of this.

100% mad 2bh

What a stupid nigger.

You actually have no idea how kind of a person i am irl. You would never know by going off my posts on this site but i'm actually insanely nice to pretty much everyone but black people. Probably too nice at times.

post more, my dick is hard

I would have just told that disgusting nigger to fuck off back to murka or just make like you dont speak english at all, ....fucker claims he lives there (which I claim was a bullshit nigger lie) lets see him speak something else than engrisz.

Wouldnt even care if they fired me.

One of the things i remember from living in Europe was all the random niggers in odd places. Lingering around in the middle of nowhere in rural towns or leering at people and walking into them and trying to start fights.
It was like they travel to Europe just to cause trouble.

This guy must be one of us because he redpilled so many people on blacks

simple apes.

I would be pissed too if 50 dollars was demanded to get on a connecting flight. Traveling is stressful. He certainly handled it wrongly but why are they sneaking in 50 dollars just to get on a connection. You pay in advance.

why would he even post a video thats just eight minutes of him acting like a child and then getting angry that hes being treated like a child?
ryanair is like the united of europe, if you dont print your boarding pass before you get to the gate then you get jewed out of 50 euros

What the fuck is even going on in this?

white people are so cucked I almost feel bad for them.

Americans are complete cunts when it comes to any kind of service industry. Here in burgerland we like to say "The customer is always right :^)" no matter how retarded the customer actually is

typical chimpout

Oh so he lost his boarding pass on his main flight and they wouldn't let him connect? That's still bullshit. Even united wouldn't do that. Let the dude on the plane it's a connection not coming in off the street.

This is why everyone should conceal carry

Did they let the Google on the flight?

Jesus those are either really tough women or really weak men in that video

Why don't niggers know how to kick women?
Why do they punch and kick instead of slap and choke?

You sure love having an excuse to hate black people, huh?

Damn, how the fuck do you have three apes and a silverback on you and still win like that?

> sit down fatso

JESUS LOL

> rest your belly

lmao

baldies BTFO

phil sounds like a faggot tooo

HAHAHAHAHAa

why did she start crying? guy is standing his ground , kudos to him

Ryanair doesn't do connection flights. The nigger is full of shit.

>excuse

The dindu was being a dindu but the bitch got what she deserved.

This is what happens when an entire society becomes tolerant cucks scared shitless of being called racist. White libtards and feminists have brought this on themselves desu

Notice how she starts crying towards the end leaving men to sort out the problem. Absolutely pathetic, kek...

jesus I thought you burgers had strict airport security.

The rest of the world is photo ID to check in, ID and boarding pass to enter departures, and then ID and boarding pass again to pass through the gate.

He didnt lose his boarding pass, he just forgot to print it and was taking it out on the hostess. Being in the terminal doesnt mean squat if you dont have your boarding pass with you so its not like they could even let him on without one just to be kind

Funny. They're both doing their tried and true methods of winning but there are no white men around for it to work on!

Whenever I see a nigger he's just walking around the city like a fucking zombie. Doing literally nothing

p. ironic tbqhwyf

lol, and niggers wonder why they're hated

Both parties suck. The nigger apparently didn't have his ticket printed beforehand and shitty Ryanair charges 50€ for printing it there. That's how those scammers make money. The nigger apparently expects the same as you'd get from Singapore airlines or another normal company. That's because he's a dumb nigger.

Then on the other hand you got some dumb french bitch who doesn't speak English and can't handle the situation. Fuck off to that cunt too. Crying... psssh.

>I wasn't a racist until I worked as a flight attendant for a couple of years ...

Man, it was Ryanair. They do that shit all the time, they're famous for it, and like the guy in the video says, they notify you about the extra costs

the dindu did everything right, a cuck would have moved on and accepted his fate, but he actually held up the entire line to get what was rightfully his.

not having a boarding pass doesn't mean shit, since they have it saved in their computers there is no fucking way they can't just either print him a new one quickly or look him up and then let him board

the white people are pathetic, the women not understanding the situaation they are paid to handle and the men siding with the women because they are women

this is just going to be further proof in the yuropoors' minds that they're right, they're not rational people

But why does the girl throw the baby across the room, then pick it up, then throw it again, then the other one picks it up, then the other one throws it, then the guy recording walks over and picks up the baby. What the fuck is even going on?

Back home here in Aus ive seen that too. My nearby town some nig just walked around the block all day.

damn, that naked bitch is killing it
pretty hot desu

THE FUTURE YOU CHOOSE

That's the best illustration of white privilege I've ever seen.

Please don't count our niggers as burgers. We don't count Britain's Pakis as Bongs. Sorry that our nigglets disturbed you though. We try to keep them at home....

I don't see anything wrong here other than he's being pissed about getting shaken down for 50 bucks to get on a connection. Been stuck in a tiny ass chair for 10 hours just wants to get on a connection. He's already in the system. She could just print a new one off for him if it's so mandatory. I've left mine at restaurants in the airports before and never heard of 50 dollars to get on a plane. He definitely was overly aggressive but he's getting outright scammed. If anything he's based. Makes some female cry who's job is to scam people and goes off on a white-knighting baltlet too. Maybe they should rethink their stupid ass policy. Eurocucks just prolly happily pay for obvious scams.

We all do our part. I don't ever let them merge in front of me while driving

with ryanair you are supposed to print your boarding pass yourself before you get there, otherwise they charge you to print it.

The nigger didnt do that and it too cheap to pay the printing fee. Hes not even standing up for his rights, hes just being a nigger

its the black american gibsmedat mentality. If you are persistent enough most people cave to that type of badgering. The only time it doesn't work is in situations that are regulated like airports. You'd be surprised how much free shit you can get when you just complain endlessly

>Please don't count our niggers as burgers. We don't count Britain's Pakis as Bongs
Yes you do, every time.

>Too cheap to pay the printing fee

>50 dollars for .1 cent worth of ink and paper

Good goy

playing the race card is a legitimate defence for a nigger.

"Im a nigger, im too stupid to understand civil society"

Wow I never expected for racism to be so alive and well today. So out of all the people in the airport, the only one who has to pay "extra" is the strong black man? Outrageous. Anyone who stands by this is a filthy racist. It's 2017 for fuck sake.

look man if you flew on a real airline then you can get angry at having to print it yourself, but if youre a poorfag like that nigger who has to fly ryanair then you cant complain that they jew you out of everything they can

he wasn't overly aggressive, just pissed off . he was quite polite to be honest, the women just turned their back on him hoping he would go away, like wtf? she probably realized she was behaving wrongly and then started to cry to make sure she could blame her behaviour on "emotional pressure"

he paid for his flight, he is in their system, even if he had the piece of paper, they would still have to check him against the system to make sure

nope, they can't do that. he paid for the flight, boarding pass is just a formality, especially since they need to check against the system anyway, whether hje has one or not doesn't really matter

anyhow, the bitch should have called her supervisor instead of making such a dumb scene and aggravating the whole situation by trying to blow him off

Ahh, the typical nigger! Can't fight fair, can't fight at all.

maybe he should like fucking stay in america and travel to mexico or some shit and act like a nigger there?

>please jew me with bullshit fees airline company
The nignog stood up for himself, but apparently being a limp wristed pussy who sits there and takes it is cool.

Reminds me of this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=LTeaETKS-Mg

I guarantee to you people flip shit all day long over some dumb ass fine print it's 50 dollars for a new boarding pass while you're under pressure to make the connect. He dinduffin other than raise his voice and stand his ground. He wasn't swearing.

Many people here don't seem to understand what a low-cost airline is and how they operate and make money.

I worked in a restaurant in a 70% black town. Nignogs get so mad if you don't take them seriously. I had several threaten me over the phone. Good times

Yes, United would. Before boarding ANY plane at all, you need an authentic boarding ticket. No exceptions. Ever.

t.someone who has been on dozens of planes, domesticaly and foreign, from a dozen companies

stop defending this, it's not ok to charge 5000x the worth of something especially if it doesn't cost you any extra work.

it's literally abuse of an emergency situation any way you look at it
stfu you dumb cuck, i'm sure you would have coughed up the 50 euros and apologized as well

bitch had it coming, if you just look at her behaviour she isn't interacting with him at all, she's just trying to ignore him till he goes away

I suppose you're right when speaking about most Americans, but there are some of us that aren't complete cunts.

Honestly, it's mostly the boomers that are. Most millenials I've met are actually nicer to service workers than those of other generations. (Except if they're niggers.)

>We don't count Britain's Pakis as Bongs.
Yes you fucking do, nigger

There's no connection retard, the nigger is full of shit. And you don't have to print it either, you can just use the app, but that nigger is too busy filming for that. And if you do want Ryanair to print it for you, you have to go to a separate desk, they don't have printers at check-in, so the nigger is complaining at the wrong place. A Ryanair flight costs 20bucks, you don't have any rights to complain, especially when you are a nigger. Fuck Americans.

Story behind this or just Tyrone being Tyrone ?

no I wouldnt cause Im not a nigger and I would never give my business to a nigger airlines like ryanair.

Why are some of you defending this? Do we really have niggers browsing Sup Forums now?

when you book a flight with ryanair you have to print your own boarding pass and bring it with you.
it's not like it's in small print either. literally right after the book it takes you to a page you are supposed to print it from and tells you in massive bold letters that you need to print it and bring it, or you will be charged an admin fee.
maybe if american education system wasn't so shite this might not have happened.
why should i have to wait longer in the queue because some gobby american was too stupid to work a printer?

He raised his voice as at a nobody employee. She can't change shit, she's doing what she's told to do.

Dont worry, Genocide Africa, that's exactly how it would work in the US too except he would have been thrown off after acting like this

United or even southwest the cheapest doesn't charge you 50 dollars at a connection if you lose you boarding pass. People lose them all the time and she was being bitch about it just ignoring him instead of telling him how to get one without a 50 dollar shakedown he no idea about.

2 years later I still don't know what the fuck is going on in this WEBM

no she isn't, what's the point of her being there if she's just ignoring clients lol

she has to act her part, which is trying to calm him down no matter what the fuck he is talking about , she was too lazy/entitled to do that , she should definitely be fired , apathetic people haven't lost anything at a customer service desk

Printing is meant to act as a safety precaution, dipstick. If a terry knows Paul Adams has a ticket at 9am, then he boards with the excuse that he forgot to print his ticket. The ticket acts as a small preventive measure