Should third-world countries be banned from Sup Forums?

>Serious question.
For the sake of quality control, should IPs from countries with low IQs be blocked from all boards of Sup Forums? If Sup Forums were only accessible to European nations, America, Canada, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore ,Taiwan, Australia and New Zealand, would the quality of posts be significantly higher in terms of intelligence? Notice how websites like Quora have very poor quality in their discussions because the user base consists of a very large number of South Asians and Arabs. But then note that America is only about 60 percent White and Singapore is about 70 percent Chinese. There's a good chance the poster behind an IP from one of these countries could be a subhuman. Anyhow a very large portion of subhuman posters in Sup Forums could be removed if this were done, hence increasing the average IQ of Sup Forums dramatically. However, White minorities from predominantly subhuman countries such as South Africa would be shut out of Sup Forums. Also what is to be done with Latin American nations and Brazil which have mixed partially White populations?

I think as a check on the power of mods all bans longer than month longs should be abolished. First of every month all been should expire.

We'll miss the burgers fighting about every little thing trump does though.

I didn't say America would be left out.

POO

Yes, starting with Germany.

AUS WTF MANG
>62 IQ

indigenous people, not colonists

>If Sup Forums were only accessible to European* nations

*only Western European nations
*doesn't include Spaniards
*doesn't include Austrians, either

You guys never bother to read or look carefully much, unlike Sup Forums or /his/. That's the IQ of the indigenous population only. Use this instead.

tfw the 60+ year olds with 10 IQ that refuse to die and won't stop screaming for gibs and "muh respekt" are slowly dragging my country into the grave
dont trust what they tell you, healthcare for the elderly is the leading serbian industry, theyve even started importing them from other european countries cause the medical treatment is practically free

they are also the only demographic that is guaranteed to vote for you if you suck their dick, so corrupt as fuck politicians ensure they get treated well while the rest of us get shit on and theres nothing that can be done since people dont fucking vote

Why are African African-Americans so much smarter than Australian African-Americans?

I'm always sceptical of these results.

Italians the most intelligent in Europe? Something doesn't add up

I love the fact that he / she doesn't question the fact that modern America has an IQ of 85.

Thus guy is right.

I agree
you should start from banning yourself

Hell, no. No banning.

I may not agree with your opinion, but I will defend your right to voice that opinion.

Freedom of speech, freedom of thought, these are good things, even when people say and think stupid shit.

Does that mean you would fight for muslims to defend their retarded cult ?

It's happening niggers donate to the Hitler Statue
go
fund
me .com / hitler-was-a-hero

Rome, originators of the Renaissance. Idk seems like it could work.

I almost responded as though this asked which ones should be banned from Sup Forums.

IN

IN

You clearly weren't here before permabans rolled out, were you?

Another
>Serious question
Wouldn't your country also be on the chopping block?
Sweden, Canada and Germany are high IQ but that doesn't mean that they aren't cancer, ironic or otherwise

Ban Brazil

Shut the fuck up nigger. Go back to sucking off Pedro.

Just ban Canada.

It would make Sup Forums so much better.

Of course India would be banned too. When did ever say otherwise? Think of me as a nigger supporting the White supremacist cause (there are a few actually).

Also
>Kartvelian
>White
Pick one.

No point. Many of the youths in my country are shitskins, same goes for the rest of Europe. The world was lost 10 years ago, and if you want to discuss anything serious there are places less mainstream than Sup Forums to do so. This is a trolling board only, for edgy teenagers to try to rile up the "evil fascists" and for said evil fascists to shout at the TV in our powerlessness to stop this collapse.

This.

/thread

In all honesty, enforcing the board rules should be enough. If only the mods took their jobs seriously the quality of Sup Forums would increase alongside the rapid decrease of shills. Half the threads here are nothing but subversive content, D&C bait and slide threads.

>should IPs from countries with low IQs be blocked from all boards of Sup Forums

No, people won't be able to laugh at murifaggots and their autism

>Indians who try to fit in in Sup Forums.
You guys really need to stop buying into this bullshit Nazi propaganda.