CNN gives up on Comey testimony

The party's over before it even began.

After the testimony of those two yesterday they're likely on suicide watch.

they removed the countdown because their countdown ended an hour early

>CNN breaking news
>Comey: Trump said "I need loyalty, I expect loyalty"

Have you ever seen such a sad, desperate attempt at manufacturing a controversy?

Honestly I have not. The theatre walls are bare.

Not to be a negative nigger, but will we have to analyze, point-out and advertise CNN is fake news and biased for another 7 years?

We get it.: CNN sucks. I don't understand why whatever leftie crap they do needs to be topical. Mikey Cern and Marky Dicey are practically obesessed with noting any little faggotry coming from CNN almost daily and I just don't understand why the subject is a fucking subject.

they removed it as soon as they saw Comey's letter.

Didn't he release the transcript of his statement already? Why is this even news. Just read the transcript

Millions of people don't know how biased and fake CNN is so yes it's necessary each and every time

For a while I was wondering why my ordinarily thoughtful sister turned in to a walking hysterical fake news machine during the elections. Then I discovered she was addicted to the CNN app on her phone and it made sense.

Many such cases!

>Millions of people don't know

Well if that's true, this country is hurting worse than I thought. I just assumed people who watch this channel for news already know of CNN's mountain of crap and simply agreed with it because they're the Left.

You're an idiot. The countdown went til 9am when their coverage began.

You're literally fake news

You're an idiot. They dropped the counter yesterday afternoon, as you can see by the screen grab.

>party's over
>a controversy
>Comey's letter
>Many such cases!
>worse than I thought. I

>hysterical fake news machine

worships Alex Jones as credible.

Calls legitimate journalism "fake"

kek

Worship would be way too strong of a word. Alex is a clear confabulator (anybody who's tried to fact check him would find that it's difficult to justify his claims exactly), although he's rather less fake than CNN and most of the other garbage that comes out of the (((MSM))).

>it's difficult to justify his claims exactly), although he's rather less fake than CNN

LOL. there's some atlernate "facts" for you

he literally makes shit up.

Putting a finer point on it, CNN and your "MSM" have multiple sources and retract stories if found not to be true.

It's the only way to reverse the tide of what they've been conditioned to believe. Remember, they've been at this for YEARS and have many others on their side all repeating the same talking points, so yeah, it's going to take some effort on our part, but a world without them ruling what people believe? That's worth some sweat and toil.

I'm sorry, did I trigger you? Nice pair of pairs, though. Checked and checked.

This whole charade is just pathetic

Why are they still wasting time and money on this, didn't they lose enough in the actual election?

Millions of people watch it and think it's real. You think we should just be happy with that?

LIBS ARE PRAYING

Kind of a neat lava lamp shrine tho

jezus christ

Wrong. It was on last night with 5 hours to go. I live in Hawaii and this was around 9 p.m. my time.

What is that empty space at the desk supposed to mean?

what were they expecting?

CNN is not legitimate

>Objective News Agency has a countdown because they don't like the President
These cunts need [to be shamed within the limits of the law]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WaPo has a reputable attorney who said the opening alone is grounds for impeachment.

>inb4 WaPo is fake news
A reputable attorney's opinion weighs far more than that of some idiot on Sup Forums.

[prays in atheist]
nigger centre

>LOYALTY IS BAD
i hope everyone in CNN gets killed soon, in gruesome fashion. children watching. Please God kill them all.

>nigger centre
whoops, that was my captcha

The only redeeming thing is that even lefties are starting to sway just based on the media constantly bringing up something that doesn't exist

wow it took them 3 minutes to find out legal precedent for impeachment?

What is this

>legitimate journalism
means nothing anymore if it's part oft he mainstream outlets

Hi, it's a Vox Media/Vice News/Mic journalist on Sup Forums. Look how cute he is thinking they know how impeachment works in the US.

Psstt....Nixon never fired the FBI Director, Nixon was never impeached. The last US President to be impeached was Bill CLinton, although not successfully. I'm sure these are the standard facts you let your Millennials readers know, wouldn't you say Mister Journalist? Impeachment is really easy because I tweeted about it! XD

underrated

>WaPo has a reputable attorney who said the opening alone is grounds for impeachment

How dumb are libs that they actually believe crap like this?

alls you need for impeachment is enough people in the house to vote for it.

Probably about as many as who believe there is absolute proof Trump admitted that he sexually assaults women all the time.

>reputable attorney

b-b-but CNN told me that drumpfykin would b-be finished after this

Agreeing with all the other posters, yes, sadly, we will. According to whatever last ratings report I remember, there are only 170,000 televisions in this country tuned to CNN at any one time. The problem is that those televisions are all in airports, office buildings and nursing homes - so, yes, there are still millions of people believing CNN.

>taking a water filter salesman seriously

>I'm totally not a liberal faggot, but why do we need to keep ragging on CNN?
>I mean can't we just let them be? Did I mention that I'm totally not a liberal homo?

Is that one of those progeria girls on the left? Doesn't she have better things to do with her short time on Earth?

Stop being a retard or a shill.

Who are they praying to? That Indian elephant god?

>Atheists praying

AHAHAHAHAHHHA *breathes in* HAHHAHAHA

Fucking cucks.

Good question. I suppose the globalists would have them pray to gaia, but I don't know if people really get that yet or not. So it's probably some vague spirit essence kind of thing like you might expect to find a a Universalist Unitarian church.

>Trump is making libtards find god

What a world

The transcript is just an opening statement. It's the question and answers during the hearing that are important. Someone could ask a question that cracks open something new.

>alex jones has more credibility than cnn

this triggers the propagandists

Top chyron: news
Bottom chyron: not news

This is why I listen on the radio.

Same, my local news station is pretty good.
I'm in Chicago and they'll play what the governor said and what the mayor said. (They hate each other)

the point is that CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, Fox News, Alex Jones, Brietbart, Huffpo, Politico, CSPAN, NPR, WashPo, WSJ, Al Jazeera, the insane screaming homeles man on the street, etc, etc, etc...

are all equally illegitimate/biased. There is no such thing as "legitimate journalism" anymore. Unbiased reporting has not been the norm throughout history. Before the 20th century, each party basically had its own newspaper. Only with the media consolidation of the last 100 years has unbiased reporting been viewed as normal. We have returned to 19th century style journalism

>doesn't list RT
OK putinbot, time to drink more vodka

Alan DerschowitZ just commented that there is nothing for grounds of impeachment.

If a far left commie liberal lawyer is saying that...

Whew lad.

>muh Alex Jones
>inproper use of greentext
>CNN is legitimate journalism

Back to plebbit, nigger

i have been discovered

t. Igor
2 rubles have been deposited on your account

2 black dicks have been deposited into your wife's pussy

They're desperate as hell for anything as well.
Nobody trusts main stream media (Finally) anymore and we have the internet.
With one hand they try to drum up anything they can muster for attention and with the other they attack new media like you-tube and Phillip Defranco.
It's all just the loud squeaking of a dying rat.

>a reputable attorney
You act as though this country doesn't have many reputable attorneys. I'll bite: What does this mystery attorney specialize in?

>I'm sorry, did I trigger you?

no, you just showed your incredible ignorance and lack of critical thinking skills.

I'm glad this has been a productive exchange for you.

The process for Clinton to be impeached passed the House but not the Senate. He was never impeached.

Chris "No More Oreos" Christy has a good look on this whole situation
>pic related

According to sources familiar with CNN's thinking they got a memo from the bosses when they realized Comey's testimony may not be the anti-Trump ammunition they hoped

What was there before?

Nice

Why are we even bothering to indulge the left in their delusions?
If they want to believe in a conspiracy hoax cooked up by the Clinton campaign they should go to it in a rubber room, instead of wasting our time.

>propagandists

Because it's funny. For me, it's become a form of entertainment to put on NPR or BBC or MSM top of the hour headlines or whatever just to find out what they've come up with this time.

I don't like it either, but it pales in comparison to the trillion dollars Obama gave to Iranian terrorists.

>triggers

It is endless entertainment

It's unbelievable how many crazies out there are wishfully thinking for these MSM lies to be true

this is the Sup Forums I know and love: silly and delusional.

why is Sup Forums always wrong?

jesus christ
go back to MSPaint and touch that up.

that's hot

>touch

but uh, once the testimony had started would it not make sense to stop the countdown if you were counting down to the start of the testimony?

you have no idea what a trillion dollars is. A trillion is to a billion what a million is to your lousy pay check.

learn to maths

there is no smoking gun, because its all bullshit. the whole russia angle. its just another desperate attempt to get anything on trump to smear him with. there just isn't anything.

after all the bullshit in the past two years, the only thing that really managed to hit trump was the pussy tape. because that was actually real + evidence provided. everything else is just lies / air.

>that's hot

IKR?

The pussy tape was the biggest dirt on a politician in decades, especially about a man running against a WOMAN candidate, just weeks before the election, ran 24/7, and she STILL LOST!

Libs/Democrats are the most pathetic fucks in this country right now.

Checked

The funny thing is Alex jones has an infinite amount of credibility compared to CNN

That's why you leftist cnn shills are on suicide watch

its my new fetish