"user...

"user, I just heard some offensive language through the microphone within your state issued Red-White-And-Blue™ laptop. Can you repeat that?"

Other urls found in this thread:

ukip.org/candidates2017
youtube.com/watch?v=yGnOwZefFaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i said "Dammit"

Sorry mummy may, i promise not to do it again :(

I said DESIGNATED

>Can you repeat that?"
Yeah, I said "I'm not voting because every party is fucking stupid, and UKIP is not viable right now"

Cunt.

You should throw your vote away on UKIP before not voting at all you cunt.

I'm at work all day, otherwise I would. Plus I'm not sure there is a UKIP candidate in my area.

I SAID "I'M NOT VOTING BECAUSE EVERY PARTY IS FUCKING STUPID, AND UKIP IS NOT VIABLE RIGHT NOW"

YOU CUNT

ukip.org/candidates2017

Check

I'm mistaken, there is one. I am however at work until 8 tonight. What time do polling stations close?

You are charged for hate speech against every party except UKIP and misogyny. Metropolitan police is on the way to the GPS tracker within your state issued Red-White-And-Blue™ laptop.

Bring it on faggot

''...Whilst I am glad you all admitted to your crimes; an apology is not absolution. I hope you enjoy your respective stays in this Workhome™.

That

who is this GILF?

You have microphone in my Aquafresh toothpaste!

WTF momma?

Don't be a dork, bin that spork.

M-mummy

CUM IN MUM

Reported to the MI5 for sexualization and objectification of the Prime Minister

british women are so fucking pig ugly that she is actually a sex soimbol

I said negro, that's spanish for black.

she's objectively pretty

the way she looks makes my willy go silly

I would..

soimbol.

>this is considered pretty in bongistan

God she really tries to make herself look evil doesn't she

Believe me, freaks like him are a tiny minority.

What are you talking about? May always looks warm and welcoming.

youtube.com/watch?v=yGnOwZefFaQ

I'm in love with theresa may and constantly consider killing myself because im too young and too low class to be with her

>tiny minority
the same way muslim extremists are a tiny minority

literally every thread with something about the elections or may there's some bong faggot who's all diamonds over that ugly old witch. just admit that anglo women are disgusting.