Sup Forums's thoughts on the Paris Climate Agreement?

Sup Forums's thoughts on the Paris Climate Agreement?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/12/02/world/asia/beijing-smog-air-pollution-artist-brick.html
archive.is/KccVf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T43vc4NZUUc
theguardian.com/cities/2017/feb/17/forest-cities-radical-plan-china-air-pollution-stefano-boeri
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh man that is grasping,

Ive seen videos where Chinks can literally condense the air in hong kong down into a brick, thats how polluted it is.

actually almost all of the pollution sits over the earths poles so it would destroy the entire earth at once, not just the usa
t. guy who went to high school

Trump was right to pull out seeing as it was a bad deal economically for the US. We can still meet the emission standards or even better without the agreement

>someone drew this and thought "wow, this'll show them"

This is some serious ignorance. Have these people not seen the garbage and poo filled waters of the Asian continent?

If they really have a fuck they'd put all those billions into building solar panels instead of their retarded taxes and carbon credits.

Just like if they really gave a fuck about affordable housing they'd build more houses instead of all the bullshit that HUD and fanny and Freddy do.

No one cares and it's a huge scam. There's no argument for spending any of that cash on things besides solar and maybe R&D.

>China
>not looking like a polluted nuclear wasteland

>mfw the Eurozone produces more pollution than the US, and libshits STILL make this shit argument

>this is what liberals actually believe.

China will still be wrestling with the effects of their rampant pollution, and europe will be a caliphate with next to no working electricity.
Meanwhile America will have shifted away from coal on its own as cheaper more reliable clean energies get developed. India will still have designated shitting streets.

It's pretty bad.

What planet it this supposed to represent?
Honestly though I don't have any strong opinions. There are 3 things that need to be proved.
1. There is a global warming happening (most likely)
2. Human action is the major cause of it (less likely)
3. Paris Climate Agreement actually slowed it down (least likely).
Ordinary people such as ourselves will never be able to answer to 2 and 3 because there's huge money on the table and academia is infested with bullshit like SJWism so the "intellectuals" are not very reliable.
What I do know for sure is that people who are hysterical about the withdrawal don't know shit either.

The days since Trump pulled out, the temperature has been getting warmer. Coincidence? I think not!

Do you ever wonder how it must feel to have the non existent intellect of a leftist?

It's just one more feel good, do nothing agreement from your local [deep concern intensifies] (((government)))

Still cleaner than india

China is a disgusting shithole.

All Trump did was relieve the burden of $300 billion per year on the American taxpayer and instead America continue to lead the world in reducing emissions.

Where's all the sharia and muslim temples in your pic of future Europestan, OP?

>Sup Forums's thoughts on the [agreement where each country sets their own arbitrary goals and where no other country has the power to enforce those goals]?

I have zero opinion about it. It was meaningless to be in it, and it's meaningless to be out of it.

The copper one looks pretty

This is what I don't understand. There was some upset over the EPA chief Pruitt, but it was fairly short lived, but this? OH MY GAWWWWWWWD! the world is doooooomed. I mean, even if we stayed, we're still only beholden to ourself and Pruitt is still running things. If you want to flip, at least flip out over him, not this. Now, if you're one of those USA hegemony/leadership types, that's a different argument, but obviously not the issue here.

>politico

Where is the original Ben Garrison image?

Hong Kong isn't bad at all. Air quality in the southern part of the mainland isn't even that bad because of the air currents.

Also, that brick of dust was just some gay art piece. It's not real.

nytimes.com/2015/12/02/world/asia/beijing-smog-air-pollution-artist-brick.html

I would rather live on the right side. Its at least confirmed humans live there. I doubt even bacteria can live on the left.

archive.is/KccVf

>100 year in the future
>pollution continues to extreme degrees
>doesn't affect the entire globe
>doesn't affect the climate

Really activates the almonds.

>China ever being clean again.
Nice try shariablue

The left is overreacting to nothing as usual. The most tiring aspect was all the retards crying about how the world is doomed just because we pulled out, while china has soup for air and india is going to ramp up emissions if anything. I guarantee you that the outrage was just because it was trump, and if it was hillary who did the same thing they'd line up to get cucked by bill.

>Hillary pulls out

Such strength, such courage!

kekked

This is to all the climate deniers in the thread

>climate denier
No. I fully acknowledge the existence of climate.
I also fully acknowledge that humans have a negative environmental impact.
But liberals just engage in meaningless virtue signalling on the topic and haven't provided any intention toward any meaningful solution. Ever.
>muh carbon taxes
Wow. Punish people who don't really have much of a choice about where they work, what they eat, what they wear and how to get there.. While allowing companies to fucking outsource everything to countries that don't have environmental regulations because
>muh globalism
>muh world peace somehow = Bangledeshi child slave labourers sewing t-shirts for free.

What a fag!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T43vc4NZUUc

How is that ironic?

The agreement did next to nothing. was just a formal bargaining chip to drag india into being just a little bit cleaner and maybe force some dignity there.
Solar will still eat the world despite all of this.

>kek
>my sentiments exactly

Is this Sonic CD?

>Climate
there's nothing about climate in that shit. It's a bunch of western companies cutting the map for themselves to invest without competition and share the labor equally. The excuse is that new factories are de fact "cleaners" than the local old ones. That's it.

So this, is the power, of unrestrained capitalism

>We can achieve the admission standards better when we don't have a reason to!

Sure are a lot of retards here

>Falling for the climate change Jew
>Believing green energy works after the disastrous policies of Germany
Is there anything more bluepill than this? Next you'll be telling me how you let your wife sleep with Negroes to apologize for your white privilege.

That picture is funny because it's only accurate from a financial perspective

>"Muh wind and solar"
Why not just use nuclear power?

China is so polluted a good chunk of bay area pollution is China's filthy air.

>Future History
>China and Europe not a literal hell on Earth full of illiterate niggers
Sure thing

>Income after taxes in america: 1 million
>Income after taxes in china/europe: 300k

Wait....how is china environment friendly? They are the most unregulated country in the world?

Doesnt even make sense. So many libtards.

>believing you can power major cities like bejing with a handful of solar panels
>ignoring the environmental impact of solar panels and windmills
>implies scrubbed fossil fuels cause smog, demonstrating an ignorance of the pollution issue
>is named mcmeel

China is sure saving the world.Jesus libcucks will believe anything

Well, I feel dumb I thought europe as whole and india were higher than us. Do you have a per capita chart? I wonder if we have room to decrease.

Why wouldn't you want to stop it? Do you want more pollution?

use google I'm not your nigger slave

>Current china already looks like "Future" America
really makes me think

>China going green

You can't be fucking serious. 90% of all Chinkland will be dead from cancer caused by their shitty industrial sector soon enough.

Trump pulled out to allow the Americans who lost jobs to the deal to get their jobs back.
The other nations are mad and Americans are upset cause it was a big deal, all these countries working together for a common good.

> Fuck that noise. Why should we suffer? the other countries can hold up their end of the agreement if they really care about (((climate change)))

> Trump Is just uncucking out nation. fuck illegals are leaving here and going to Canada.

That political cartoon is about as effective as saying "#1 in rectal cancer" is a good thing.

You might be #1 in wind farms or solar panels, but you will also be #1 in unemployment, wasted money, and expensive as fuck energy prices, and with all those, comes a shitty economy.

I'd like to point out all this is due to POLLUTION. NOT C02 production.

This is a popular tactic of conflating the two. pollution=/=c02 production. You can have the cleanest air, rivers, and soil ever, but it can spew out tons of C02 and you can have the most c02 devoid country in the world, but you can still turn your rivers black with pollution.

>China
>Solar Energy Capital of the World.

Is this real? This cannot be real.

> "global warming is real, look at these carbon charts"
> every single time
> carbon has almost no correlation with global temperature

> "97% of scientists support the consensus that the climate changes"
> every single time
> have yet to see an actual scientist support it on TV but plenty of actors and celebrities
> basically the same people who hate Trump and wanted Hillary The Drunk as President

9 out of 10 doctors also recommend Prozac. It's a shame to see Bill Nye replaced by this awful reptilian that capitalizes on his kid show.

I don't really care but the German media and politicans treat Trumps decision like the end of the world so he was probably right.

>Wow. Punish people who don't really have much of a choice about where they work, what they eat, what they wear and how to get there.. While allowing companies to fucking outsource everything to countries that don't have environmental regulations because
This. Taxes NEVER go to where they're supposed to. PA here with the highest gas tax in the country; gas is currently $2.40 a gallon when it should be around $2.00. Guess why our gas tax is so high? To fix the roads and bridges. Guess which state still has the worst roads and bridges? Us. We've been raising gas taxes for decades now to fix the roads. Taxes are never allocated to where they're supposed to be.

>doesn't even fight global warming
>promise to waste billions on shit that lines jew pockets
>isn't even binding
Paris Accords are proof of stupidity.

Wait, did China sign the Paris agreement? Im confused

Why wouldn't they? The Paris accords say China can do whatever they want including receive free money from Europe.

Give me numbers sounds like bullshit.

Sure sure. We just gave them a few million so they would integrate our system. One day USA will have to integrate our standards amd systems for carbon trade. As soon as dems are in power.

China actually has a legit problem regarding air pollution, that's why they're doing everything they can to bring CO2 levels down.

theguardian.com/cities/2017/feb/17/forest-cities-radical-plan-china-air-pollution-stefano-boeri

>see gweilo we crean we crean

wut?

Notice how Africa will cease to exist in 100 years?

>china
>not the right half
lel

The God Emperor has spoken.

>that kind of depiction of china
Anyone has some china .wedm?

>Paris Climate Agreement
Had little to do with Climate and a lot to do with extracting wealth from the US

faaaaaaaaaake

bodyslam hack cartoonist

>that arm in the final shot
Holy shit

>China
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Climate regulations are great and all,but I'm tired of my people footing the bill.we already pay your defense ,you go change the world, we're broke.like my mom says "do you got climate change money?"

This...

>see dumbfucks, China is the LEADING solar power energy producer
>China CARES about the environment
>but ignore the coal consumption of China, it doesn't count!

A way to disguise evening out wealth distributions globally. its just a Marxist plot gone awry

this guy is rying don't risten to him

We have a climate. I admit it.

Honestly might be 4d chess. Instead of states just paying their good goy carbon tax they'll actually start giving a shit about their emissions and converting to cleaner energies to be le anti-drempff. (I'm sure many of these would collapse economically though because green energy is shit tbqh)

Kek people really need to take an environmental economics class and see just how fucking bad china is and will continue to be when it comes to polluting

>Trump says he's willing to renegotiate better terms
>Marcuck throws a hissy fit and says no way

Must not have been very important after all.

sure, no prob, just give me a minute to pop on down to the local corner university and I'll be back.

or

You could actually explain your point.

>China
>ever being able to recover from their commie pollution

Paying $100 billion a year to India and China is going to prevent pic related while doing absolutely nothing else? Sign me up! I don't care to read the agreement your picture is so scary!

at least poo is biodegradable

Meh, solar is good for households. Wind could power some of the country. Only thing is, they aren't consistent. Need something like geothermal or nuclear to REALLY power the country.

current solar panels requires an incredibly high amount of pollution to be made. the energy is clean but the factories that make them, not so much.

Jesus fuck.....
If anyone is going to destroy the earth's ecosytem, it's going to be China and India.

Why not punish them Paris? Oh wait, you can't. Stupid idiots...