Redpill me on Dr. William Pierce

He says that the white middle class are greedy cunts who created this mess. What do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9dKGvOIaMHY
youtube.com/watch?v=xOMcfhK2_Lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This dude is dope. The real life Dr. Brian Oblivion from Videodrome. He has a video for everything.

The MIDDLE class created this?

Video from 2000.

Watched one video, 20 seconds in he's exterminating Jews, so he's probably FBI or something like that.

God Bless William Pierce

Did you watch the video?

wtf are you going on about? You're on the wrong video or something moron.

Yeah.
It's garbage propaganda.
Everything he says about selfishness applies to the rich, not the workers. The cultural "issues", most of them only "issues" to racists and extreme right-wingers, are only cultural evolution. Reparations is a meme; every black person might want them, but I want free money, too. You'd be stupid not to. Everybody does. They know it isn't realistic, and half of them aren't even descended from slaves. Moreover, almost no one is related to ex-slave owners but the elite. Dividing this nation by race through hatred will solve nothing. We need less greed and better pay and more opportunities for ALL American citizens, and to do that, the rich and corporations of this country have to loosen their fucking grips on the excess wealth they possess and stop perpetuating wage slavery across the board. Lastly, sometimes the poor really are poor, not lazy sods who just don't want to work. This video is race-baiting bullshit designed only to inspire hatred.

So you're saying the fat, white, greedy, middle class white male, many of whom own small business that import black/brown labor, has had NO impact at all? And essentially Dr. Pierce is a propagandist and an idiot?

Is that your position?

>sometimes the poor really are poor, not lazy sods who just don't want to work
What I ean by that is that some people genuinely need assistance due to the inflated economy we have created by wealth creators, wall street and investment firms who lower the value of the dollar for those without the means to generate an equivalent amount to compensate for inflation.

Import black/brown labor? From Where? If the dollar wasn't constantly deflated and small businesses over regulated, cheap labor wouldn't be as appealing.

>small businesses have the resources to illegally smuggle in third world quasi slave laborers
This simply isn't true for 99% of small businesses. It's large corporations that do this. So yes, Pierce is likely a propagandist or an idiot. More likely a propagandist given the WEALTHY's propensity to pay off government officials and such.

Yes, he is a racist piece of shit spreading hate. No matter what you think about non-whites, they aren't going anywhere. Idealistic trash rhetoric will NEVER solve any problem in this country. Reform must be built around the constants, not in spite of them.

>fat, white, greedy, middle class white male, many of whom own small business that import black/brown labor

Haha you dumb fuck you think the middle class is responsible for your political changes? The upper class decides which options you can vote for and almost always what the masses end up choosing.

Look up the two major changes to immigration policy the US made in the 50s and 70s. You went from mostly European immigration to opening your borders to the third world. Both your parties regularly issue amnesty to your illegals as well so the floodgates are really wide open with zero consequence of breaking them.

At the time they promised this would not fundamentally change the face of america. Now they're openly happy about whitey's days being numbered, and that white people are irreversibly in decline.

Whites in America are already a minority in under-18s, all you're doing is waiting for the old white people to die off. You'll never regain that ground. Your country is lost.

But these decisions weren't made by the working or middle class people at all.

Good speech

Also, how many FAT, WHITE small-business owners do you know with 5 billion dollars? Do you think the desire to be comfortable is excessive greed? What about our cunt president?

HES REDPILLED.

No it wasn't. It was voiced well, but Hitler was an excellent orator, too. The message just sucked.

you're blue-pilled AF

Found the redditor faggot, William L Pierce was a hero right alongside Commander Rockwell. Do you even know where the FUCK you are?

you're a little cunt nigger lover

... He never said that the white middle class STARTED the mess. Moreso that they are making it worse. Big distinction.

nice ad-hom. Say something relevant, summerfag

This little shill in here is hilarious, and the fact that xir isnt getting 80 yous calling him a faggot is a sign of the times

Nigger, a bad idea is a bad idea; I don't care if George fucking Washington has it.

Meh, people who benefit in the current system will always try to keep the status quo. Nothing surprising. Every significant political movement needs to be driven by dissatisfaction and betrayal, the more of this - the bigger and stronger the movement is.

I assume you're talking about me, but you're too much of a summerfag pussy to talk to me directly.

Holy shit what a tremendous faggot. Back to r*ddit.

>Replying to practically all posters in this thread
>Thinking anyone in this thread gives a fug about your shit opinion

lel

Does anyone in here genuinely believe we can eliminate all the non-whites in this country?

Shills and pussies in this thread.

Pierce is one of the greatest Americans to live in the past century. One day history will acknowledge this.

I like it here. You fags need to be corrected ALL THE TIME. I've never been to reddit. They make you register.

Nah but it's worth a try!

tip for lurkers: Good shills are briefed on who WLP is, or already know who he is, and will attack full force whenever someone brings him up. Ignore this shill, educate yourself on Pierce.

Go suck nigger dick commie faggot.

>is a nigger who thinks green text will add an air of superiority to his post.
Say something relevant, dumbass. Too stupid for an original thought? I suspect so.

Excellent point.
Underage much?

Never heard of him in my life. My thoughts are my own. Are yours? I doubt it.

yo watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=9dKGvOIaMHY

I want the_donald to leave. Go be a cucked civic nationalist somewhere else.

oh please. Every small business owner I have ever met (and I know a lot of them) hires blacks and browns rather than pay fair wages to whites. And they always whine and cry about how they MUST do it or face going out of business, YET, every last one owns multiple houses, drives a fucking 7-series, and has all sorts of expensive fucking bullshit toys they don't need.

Dr. Pierce is spot on. The white middle class and upper middle class supported this mess and now they can deal with the fallout.

ok

>17 posts hysterically attacking someone you've "never heard of".

Try harder

He is right. While the white middle class didn't start the mess they also didn't stop it when they could and had the power to do so. They disagreed with what was happening but were too comfortable to actually do something. It's similar to what's happening today with the migrants. Everyone hates them, nobody wants to be close to them, but they don't do anything, hell they're even afraid to voice their opinions against them. Nobody is doing anything, because life is still too good to do something and risk losing it, like losing your good job, because you voiced your opinion.

He was woke as fuck,a man born to early,if he lived today we would have had a figure to get behind,but all we've got is those alt-right civic faggots....its sad really.

This video is the truth. It's not blaming White Americans for bringing them in, which wasn't their choice. It's blaming them for their continued apathy and complacence, White flight, and hoping things will get better if they make money to insulate themselves.

His other works on haiti are great, everything he makes is the cold, hard truth.

And don't think you can shoah these videos you fat kike. Streisand effect will apply.

He was a ridiculous historical revisionist. He claimed that before the revolution Haiti was a prosperous, pleasant place to live. It was actually hell on Earth for 95% of the population.

No and white men wouldn't want that...They need non-whites to do cheap labor for their shitty businesses so they can spend every extra dime on toys and hobbies and shit they don't need. ...Just like Dr. Pierce said...

How many white countries have fallen into ruin because white men want cheap labor and then cry about nepotism because the idea of paying fair wages to white men infuriates them?

Let's see we have:
>America
>Sweden
>Rhodesia
>South Africa
>Britain

Where else? Inb4
>Muh South Africa!

...White South African men allowed blacks in because they could pay them 1/12th the wages of whites to work on their farms and in their diamond mines, and THEN these same idiots gave voting rights to a highly angry and hostile voting block whom they had exploited for over 100 years.

LOL. You don't like enrichment? Blame the greedy white business owner, just like Dr. Pierce said.

Shut the fuck up nigger. No yous for you faggot

Are you suggesting that comfort for hard working middle class people is excessive greed? Do you think a 7 series is WEALTH? Your balls haven't even dropped yet, have they? No one needs BILLIONS. I'd never fault someone for a few billion, and half the non-whites employed by small business owners are there because they aren't offering positions attractive to educated whites. Why should a college-educated person be paid excessive money to flip burgers? Your perspective is so limited you can't even see it.

I watched the video, you stupid nigger.

That is quite the minute detail to attack him on. I could try to argue you on it, but i'll let you have it for free. In the end it's irrelevant how "prosperous" Haiti was before the revolution.

All master race. Non-jew. Also considerably more intelligent than you.

Then I suggest you give your fat little shill fingers a break and do your fucking research. The video that OP posted was out of context -- it's part of a 25 minute broadcast.

Do you only buy exactly what you need? Are you never frivolous?

Rhodesia (and S. Africa) isn't about fair wages, it's about widespread ignorance and hatred, which is what's being propagated here. It doesn't work, ever.

>more intelligent than you.

Hehe I doubt it my dude

>I'd never fault someone for a few billion,
million, mistype

I said it was a good speech. You disagree'd and proceeded to sperg out on everyone on the thread. You think you matter? haha

I could watch everything this guy ever did. If they're all like this, they're all flawed. You'll never get rid of non-whites; you have to create a future based on what is here and unchangeable. Anything else is needless whining about life not being fair.

I'd bet my life on it, kiddo.

You think you do?
haha
I can't wait until summer break is over and you fags go back to school.

>You'll never get rid of non-whites

Why do you keep presuming that this is his position? You have not done your research, little piggy.

BTW, you still haven't made a point. Try again.

Lol even if you aren't just a liberal faggot, and are actually a top paid shill working for a Mossad spin-off, i'm still smarter than you.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

His entire speech, and the three I've watched since then is about how much blacks are a factor. Even when he's bitching about whites, it's because of blacks indirectly. They can't be killed or shipped away; anything other than creative, constructive problem-solving is just needless whining that does nothing but spread hate.

You know EXACTLY what I'm suggesting...White men have been stuffing their fucking faces for six decades and haven't invested a red cent in their communities or in projects that benefit white people or white culture.

Every time I hear about some wealthy white business owner or wealthy tradie they go on and on about how many toys they have, how big their house is, the new boat they bought etc etc...What I never hear is how they used any of their money to make their world and their community a better place.

What I do hear a lot of is how they gave money to their Christian church who is working hard to bring in Africans to the country.

The fact that white men don't control any of the following shows just how stupid they have been and I feel ZERO sympathy for white problems anymore:

White men don't control the:
>banks
>mainstream news
>mass media
>education
>tech
>law
>the courts
>communication and social media
>IT, web hosting, video hosting YouTube etc.

I mean I could go on and on. But you'll just tell me I'm crazy and then virtue-signal about trade jobs and how you absolutely must have more brown labor for some ethereal reason and then go buy a new fishing boat or Harley Davison motorcycle.

I'm liberal as fuck, but not SJW.

Also, whatever - I'm not gonna play "uh-huh, nuh-uh" with a teenager online just because you want to.

I always thought it was more greedy to try to take people's money at gunpoint
But I'm no doctor.

Relevance?

They were the voters. Western nations are democracies. They are responsible for welcoming niggers and mudslimes into our cities.

>i've watched three since then

I literally don't believe you. Why make such a stupid claim? No he doesn't blame the blacks, and that is quite obvious if you had any critical thinking skills.

Much of what he talks about his indeed in hindsight, things we *should have* done. He's explaining HOW we got into the mess we are in today. If you want to figure out what his plans were for the future, you'd have to actually do your research.

LOL. Here's you starting it: And you're getting butthurt over it, sad.

he is close:

white middle class BABY BOOMERS and wealthy elites who made this mess

This isn't true at all. Outside of your mom's basement, small business owners do a lot for their communities, mores than the corporations that can actually afford to. White neighborhoods are nice BECAUSE whites make them so. People with means like to live amongst their own. Civic responsibility is inherent in working people.

The economy isn't a white problem; it's everyone's.

You're so embroiled in conspiracy theories from being on Sup Forums that you don't even see that what you're being told is clouding the truth. This isn't about the middle class; the profusely rich have a far higher civic responsibility than the middle class, but they're the ones shirking it.

Fishing boats and parleys AREN'T real wealth. Real wealth is something no middle-class businessman has, and IT'S what's needed to fix what's wrong. Who needs a hundred-million-dollar yacht?

What Pierce said is actually coming true now by the way.

Take that professor from last week, Weinstein or whatever is name was. That's someone who tolerated, or even worse supported, the civil rights movements-- HE wasn't under attack at that moment, and so he felt safe. Now it's coming back to bite him.

Pierce was prophetic and all your sperging doesn't make him wrong.

He was obviously and FBI or CIA plant. Anyone in the movement who is fairly successful (more
Successful than me) is obviously a CIA plant. Anyone I don't like is a CIA plant.

I am too retarded to understand everything Spencer, Pierce and Macdonald say therefore they must all be CIA shills.

I like anime.

They're 3-5 minutes long and easy to find, and all voice. I can watch and type at the same time. Believe what you want; you're some short-sighted internet troll - I have no need to convince you. You'll just get off of here thinking you won something no matter what I say, anyway. You refuse to consider anything I've said, and just want to argue about it instead based upon what you already think. If anyone needs critical-thinking skills here, it's you.

Once again, even when he blames whites, it's because of blacks. Race is his primary concern. He blames whites for how we handle blacks, but in the end, the blacks are the problem to handle. Argue me wrong. Every time.

I totally and completely disagree with this. I know an absolute shitload of upper middle class whites...The only reason their communities are nice is because they spend every last fucking dime on buying huge houses FOR THEMSELVES, that they don't need. Their """investments""" are 100% to enrich themselves.

There are millions of whites in this category who have done effectively zero to control their countries and improve things for white people while keeping the hordes at bay...

It doesn't cost that much to build a small pro-white / pro-European school. It doesn't cost that much to create a small textbook company that promotes white-education, or build a single small pro-white news site that isn't a piece of shit Wordpress blog.

Yet, none of that exists. You know why? Because what you said is wrong. The only """investment""" whites are making in is more fucking bullshit and toys they don't need.

Just like Dr. Pierce said.

The one good britbonger on Sup Forums! You are a rare sight, brother.

>parleys
Harleys
mistype

just a weirdo anti Semite who couldn't get laid.

He had two kids. Although they never followed his political footsteps, one is an astrophysicist and the other an electrical engineer.

>weirdo anti Semite who couldn't get laid.
Do you realise what website you're posting on?

I'm not claiming civil rights wasn't handled incorrectly - it has been ruined since the first slave set foot here. It's not the cause of our problems, though, and everyone looks out for themselves first - it's the human condition. Excess greed, ignorance and perpetuated hatred are the cause of most of our current socioeconomic problems in this country.
Is every small business owner responsible? Hell no, but they're not why we're in this mess. The fact that wall street can avtuslly CREATE capital that doesn't exist devalues our dollar. The refusal of big money to spread the wealth proportionally with greater growth increases every socioeconomic problem we have. These problems aren't as simple as hating the right class or color.

The far greater enemy is excessive corporate greed and the money creation of investment firms - they have a significant impact on us ALL, not just the gated communities some of your friends live in, and to be fair, those who work harder deserve to be more comfortable than those who don't. I think you're biggest problem is what you consider to actually be wealth. Ten million dollars isn't even real wealth anymore. You're gonna need that just to retire.

You also keep talking about WHITE people helping WHITE people and WHITE culture; all people of all cultures live here - we should be enriching them ALL. We ALL benefit when we ALL do well. Race isn't the issue, but those with the real wealth perpetuate that idea to take focus off of them. The real division in this country is wealth - REAL wealth, not three houses with a harley and a fishing boat.

This particular video OP posted was somewhat of an aside- a "by the way"- moment from Pierce. 99% of his content deals with the elites, and the true enemies of our people. This little rant against the middle class was just a side note, and a well deserved one.

read: I'm not joking. He has about 200 hours of political discussion online and freely available if you know where to look. This ONE PARTICULAR video is where he took a short break from discussing elites, to mention that the middle class is not that innocent.

I stopped looking for them, but the four total that I played all referred to race as a severe underlying issue. I mustn't have found one that bashed elites yet, and didn't play the long ones due to the thread possibly ending before I finished.

(and he's right to have done so)

You doing your research does not require this thread to be active.

Yes, the thread will die. Pierce discussions are rare nowadays on Sup Forums, but they always show up once in a while and that will never stop.

His South Africa/Rhodesia vid he bashes both the elites and the liberal middle class. This is the guilt class that is undermining white interest. He isn't blaming the middle class as a whole.

youtube.com/watch?v=xOMcfhK2_Lw

>Professor who lives on tax dollars
>Attacks middle class who pay majority of tax dollars
Boy what a noodle starter

baka desu

please be a troll

Be real, dude. If you were suddenly faced with success to the tune of 3-15 million dollars, (business wealth, not necessarily take-home profits) You'd do two main things - look out for yourself and enjoy some of the finer things. Small business owners aren't perfect. This is in part due to the fact that that kind of success isn't found at their level without their own business. Most aren't used to it. In the end, though, working class people know they have civic responsibility, even if only in their home town, and many respond to that in kind in one way or another. Small businesses employ people. Are some of them illegal immigrants? Yep. Are many of them just working Americans? You bet! Employing people IS a civic responsibility, and though I may not agree with employing an immigrant over a citizen, paying people to work is part of what drives our economy. Because the economy is continually harder, and the liar is continually weaker, yes, they're going to ensure their conmfort first and foremost, but they also drive the economy with their spending. Even buying a BMW supports the American economy, because an American dealership sold and services the car. American mechanics work on it. American parts suppliers sell the parts to them. Even the pay that an immigrant pays to the grocery store for food supports the economy. It's only when VAST fortunes never see the economy, and only sit in corporate coffers or overseas does it do NOTHING for the economy. The economy is all of us - black, white, immigrant, etc. The middle class businessmen you look so down upon for their light-duty frivolousness and savings accounts have such a small effect on the overall problem, that it's almost silly to be discussing them. We NEED more frivolous spending on American soil by those with the means to do so. We ALL benefit when that happens. NOBODY benefits when big corporate money never reaches anything but a bank account.

I'll watch it later.

>and the liar is continually weaker
the dollar is continually weaker
mistype, autocorrect

You do appear a bit confused. You're acting as if Pierce is suggesting a violent revolution against the middle class. That's laughably far from the truth. He just wants them to give their heads a shake and straighten out their priorities. And that is reasonable and right.

no you won't