twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh well hes sure

>he thought the ride would end
how new are you?

that's not what he said, watch it live

B-but Trump said there was no investigation

He just called Trump a lair

>NBC twitter account

Yes, his job as special investigator is to investigate everything, so that should surprise absolutely no one. It will though, as evident by this thread.

What angle of obstruction of justice are they going for? Quick rundown down pls.

How sure is he? Is Mueller leaking information about the investigation? Seems very suspicious. Comey is an attention whore.

So far the angle is "Trump was mean to me."

Trump has been performing a slow historical reenactment.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre

It's a farce. Trump could simply pardon Flynn before the investigation is over. It is legal for the president to do, so there is no law broken.

that's the biggest news out of this today. that's actually huge if true.

>implying implications: the testimony

This story is a good read. The president can pardon whoever he wants. Trump has committed no crime guys. There is literally no scandal.

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/03/28/AR2006032800858.html

There's no such thing as democracy in this country.
Wrong guy wins and they spin up every available resource to set a trap for him.
Oh well at least we kept clinton out and got the supreme court.

substantial if certain

>Quick rundown down pls.

Drumpf refuses to resign. This is an obstruction of cosmic justice as the presidency rightfully belongs to Queen Hillary.

This is all very disappointing, the senate is full of pedophiles, faggots and attention whores. There is more intelligence in a Sup Forums thread than all of the senate.

Oh no drumpf is finished

Hillary is president now

Nah Comey is not Mueller

Mueller is probably investigating if Trump killed Kennedy.

>It's a farce. Trump could simply pardon Flynn before the investigation is over. It is legal for the president to do, so there is no law broken.

Trump could not afford to let flynn be fully investigated to pardon him as the collusion with russia goes all the way to trump and would be found out, that's why he needed the investigation stopped not just to pardon the convict

>So far the angle is "Trump was mean to me."

So far the angle is "Trump wanted me to stop investigating his and his friends ties to russia and fired me when I said no"

The biggest news is that Comey told Trump that he wasn't being criminally investigated, and refused to share that information with the public.

While he had no problem going in front of news cameras and telling people they weren't investigating hillary for criminal charges.

Comey is an attention whore who was trying to turn the FBI back into what it was under Hoover. That's why he should have been fired years ago.