Immigrants don't pay taxes

>Immigrants don't pay taxes
Like, um... excuse me sweetie yeah they do

azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2017/03/27/asu-dreamer-post-taxes-viral/99696154/

>On Sunday morning, Arizona State University junior Belen Sisa posted a simple Facebook update that she paid her taxes.

>By Sunday night, dozens of strangers were messaging her that she is a criminal and a liar, and that they reported her to be deported.

>Sisa, 23, is a "dreamer": Her parents visited the U.S. from Argentina when she was 6 and overstayed their visas, but she is shielded from deportation by President Barack Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.

>DACA allows young undocumented immigrants without serious criminal records who were brought to the U.S. as children to register their personal information with the government, and in exchange receive federal work permits and a two-year reprieve from the threat of deportation, which allows them to get a Social Security number and a driver's license but does not offer a pathway to citizenship. DACA recipients often call themselves dreamers.
"I was hoping to kind of make a statement and educate people. What you’ve known all this time isn’t the truth," Sisa said Monday morning.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/11ZKp
youtube.com/watch?v=Y84CjgQxevU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uruguayans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please use archive.is next time.

archive.is/11ZKp

>What you’ve known all this time isn’t the truth

Like claiming to pay taxes to Arizona while holding up a Federal tax form?

She's a qt

Anyway
>implying all Mexican illegals are the same as this special case of an university student overstaying her visa
Why is a first world argentinian siding with Mexican scum anyway? Must have gone deranged from all the Sup Forums trolling

Immigrants pay taxes, illegal immigrants dont.

That's the wrong form. Looks fake.

t. Swede working in Silicon Valley

Argentina confirmed for white aliens.

AN immigrant paid her taxes, so what?

That's what we call anecdotal.

I only know one Argie
He insisted we've lost all sense of humanity in how we treat others
He also insisted we kill Donald Trump
Kirchnerist, apparently. What a class act.

Lots of dumb leftists over there.
They are in retreat ever since a Conservative won the elections though.
Screeching and triggered like the Hillary shills.

>Blank tax form
epic

No she didn't. She filed for a tax return with a fake SSN.
Are you this stupid?

>I can pay to violate your laws
Disgusting

You know what to do.

Why the fuck would anyone want to deport this qt

She wants attention. Make her famous.

Expel.
Detain.
Deport.

Not necessarily in that order.

It's fucking blank

DELETE
DELETE
HER CUNT IS OBSOLETE
DELETE DELETE
DO NOT MAKE ME REPEAT
DELETE
DELETE
I'LL RAPE HER FOR A TREAT
DELETE DELETE
AND WOULDN'T MISS A BEAT

i hope everyone knows that literally anyone can get a 1040 form right? I mean the fucking thing is blank.

Payed taxes?

Ok, now you can go back

>$300 in taxes
Is this bitch serious? She might as well have just paid nothing

I don't get it. Americans say that people in Europe are cucks for letting illegal immigrants in. Here they typically get deported unless there are human rights concerns or they are EU citizens. In the U.S on the other hand you can be an illegal immigrant yet you are labelled merely "undocumented" and can have access to seemingly many of the benefits of being a citizen, including going to work and protection from deportation.

What did Amerifats mean by this?

Ask obongo, Muhammad

wow a few out of the millions. how much does she mooch with with ebt,free college, housing,etc?

You are on fire, thank you for your service.

No archive and 3 months old article. KYS faggot.

>conflating illegal "immigrants" with legal immigrants
Get in line.

I'm Argentinian as well, don't fall for this trap

She is only popular because we are actually white but can play the mexican card whenever we want to get added benefits of being a minority

>She filed for a tax return with a fake SSN
>filed
Then she isn't undocumented :^).

>illegal immigrant scamming free public school, free college, will get a job before Americans due to affirmative action & diversity quotas, and DACA status entitles her to any welfare, dental, health care she wants FOR FREE!

>thinks this is white

You can clearly see her Amerindian ancestry.
You are probably the same, just another shitskin trying to fit in with us.

Don't care.
Only white people assimilate.

bingo. and she only went viral because she has white/Spaniard features. maybe

youtube.com/watch?v=Y84CjgQxevU
heres the vid proving shes a lying cunt, left loves to project things that look good but mostly ends up being fake or not helpful.

she looks white and has green eyes, she can stay and breed with a white man.

>She wants attention
basically every women.

No way someone is this stupid to mix immigrants with illegal immigrants.

Quality bait. Expecting 250 replies.

unfortunately yeah, I cant help it but I do sage.
doesnt help really.

What native features? That's what a mediterrenan white looks like, ever been to Italy or Spain?

Argentina and Uruguay have almost no natives. It isn't like other parts of South America where you had large native empires with agriculture, here they were nomadic like the North American indians and were exterminated in military campaigns.

Then there were millions of European immigrants on top of that. Argentina received more than any other country aside from USA.

Liberals still didn't learn the difference two years later, don't be surprised

Here's genetic studies from my country.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uruguayans
>A 1996 census identified that 12,600 people in Uruguay were Amerindian descendants. In 2006 a census confirmed that there were 115,118 Uruguayans that descended from one Amerindian ethnic group, the Charrúas, reaching up to 4% of the country's population. In 2005 Sinthia Pagano, M.D conducted a genetic study, detecting the possibility that 38% of Uruguayans may have expressed partial genetic influence from the Amerindian population.
Even using the most strict definition possible (which is not used for white Americans many of which have some native blood like Chuck Norris), 62% of Uruguayans have no trace of native blood at all. 87% are visibly white phenotype.

Looks like an annoying orange

>OLAH SENORITAS! GUESS WHAT I'VE GOT? TAXESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
>OYOYOYOYLALALALAL HAHA! LOL

We said Immigrants not immigrant. You know two, plural, more than one.

Are you high or something?

I don't give a shit about your country and your WE WUZ WHITES narrative, there is a picture of this person and she is clearly a mixed individual. End of story.

That form is blank, and its not even a tax form. Look up the form number you retards... she didnt pay a single shekel

>Immigrant does *normal thing* and IT GOES VIRAL

What did you do to Norway user?

Unless you work under the table, taxes will be removed from your paycheck, with or without legal documentation, there is no way around it.