He doesn't worship the Hyperborean gods

>he doesn't worship the Hyperborean gods
what are you, a faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divinization_(Christian)
youtube.com/watch?v=fOCD_T9Qqpc
youtube.com/watch?v=8sqWHzJQNJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would I worship something that's not real?

>ideas are not real

How does one worship the Hyperborean gods?
I'm waiting.

No, I'm not a faggot.

By honoring your Indo-European ancestors, being proud of your white heritage, keeping your word, being good to those who deserve it and being sharp when needed.. it's an honor code
But on a ritualistic level you can lite up a fire in the woods, connect with your true (Aryan - godly) self, visiting or building a stonering, embody the ideals of the gods you worship and becoming one, paying attention to how the reality is responding to you - how gods are pleased with you..
It's a deep and long journey that probably never ends. You strive towards the unity with those gods after your death

Lol dude god's not real why even bother with anything in your life.
brb waching all marvel movies again

Oh so it's new-age unitarian pick-your-own-flavour bullshit

Then what isn't? Which of 2147664 christian sects is right?

What have these gods done to merit worship?

t. christian

Christianity always undergoes evolution, better versions will stay afloat, some will change, some will fail. At least it's not stagnating.

Any other Jeffersonian Christians here?

Pagan gods certainly aren't real.

Kay, I think I'm going to go worship spiderman then.

creating the White Race

>he hasn't been driven mad by the eldritch truth
Plebian.

Yummy~!

Same if not even more in any pagan sect. Pagans sometimes incorporated a new god, one that makes a certain feature of their life more meaningful.

Why do you love jews so much that you regurgitate their propaganda, user?

See

Why ever bothering to live now if you're going to live forever in the afterlife?
Better just kill yourself instead of enjoying life

These arent even your gods slavnigger, go fuck a tree for Tengri

>US education
We have the same gods you fucking retard, it's just different names. Like slavic Perun is germanic Thor.

where do i start?

>Slavic gods aren't Hyperboran
k man

I have shit to do and responsibilities, I know it's a foreign concept for you niggers.

Shut up Latvia.
You're talking about the same jews that own your heritage sites and probably paid some child in China to forge your dumb Mjollnir pendant?

Yes, Triglav or Svetovid comes to mind. It's theoricized that tribes joined their gods together into one, better God.

Now do it 10000 times and you have Christianity.

>mfw whites fall for this D&C shit so easily
Do something productive.
Contact your local TRS pool party or DS bookclub. If you don't know what I'm talking about you're not worth our race's time.

Start reading about the gods of your ancestors. Pay attention to the values those gods embody. Get the narrative, how your people see the world and drop all semitic shit ffs

>Now do it 10000 times and you have Christianity.
That's just like

Well so do I, that's why I don't need a god to carry them out.

Why? When you research for example the Bible, it has been wrote trough a shitton of time by many different people. Good things stayed, bad things were removed.

Like Judaism, Chrstianity was literally born from a whole bunch of tribes exchanging ideas, then it came t o Europe and continued it's evolution.

Pic related, visual of all cross-references in the Bible, it's cool as fuck boi.

Nobody fallowed Loki, everyone knew he was a shit

Unlike Jesus, the nordic gods do not demand worship, they demand admiration. They want you to learn from their teachings and become a god yourself. Through every Germanic person flows the blood of Heimdall. Thus we all have the divine in us and thereby the potential to become gods ourselves.

Loki is not someone to admire. He's similar to the Christian devil.

>we all have the divine in us
Wow, what an unique concept. All of you wrote is literally nothing new.It's all outdated shit.

All you pagan larpers are looking like you're trying to hopelessly ride an old, outdated car and pretending it's running fine.

>Why?
We already had a skyfather, no need to replace it with the semitic one.
Jesus can be described as a sun hero: Jarilo - Svarog - Božič complex

>it has been wrote trough a shitton of time by many different people
I don't care what some goatfuckers from the iron age have to say, I'll stay with my own tradition. And the part about "good-bad parts" is tendentious.

That's why all Abrahamic religions hate pagans, they are there just to force the idea that humanity is bad and you should submit to the church to be good, making pride something bad and rewarding mediocrity. You can't have the goys wanting to be better than us

Because you will worship something that is and there is nothing real worth worshiping.

It's just a weird thing for someone to so readily and willingly spread jewish propaganda. Gotta really love those sandniggers, don't you?

If you like to eat shit rather than normal food because it was on your backyard then go ahead, not my business.

That is beautifully said user, Aryan wisdom.

We don't need a (semitic) savior if we aren't guilty in the first place. We ARE the offspring of the gods, not their slaves. We are striving towards the perfection thus becoming gods themselves

If you want to declare your own food shit and reach for some semitic crap then go ahead, not my business

Slovakian opening another worthless thread: check
Autistic austrojuden: check
oh boy, yet another garbage thread

>autistic mountain jew: check
thanks for your contribution bro

triggered jew lover: check

You do realize that multiple sects of Christianity removed some books for being repetitive. For instance, the book of Jubilee.

Also, the religion doesn't nitpick what's good and bad, this is usually a misunderstanding of religiously illiterate people who think the old testament contradicts the new testament, and they do not comprehend that the new testament rejects a lot of the teachings of Judaism.

>not worshipping Crom
look at this pleb

>not following kike religion is divide and conquer

Whatever you say retard

t. satan

>the church

You must be a moron if you think all Christians are catholic. There are plenty of Christians that do not go to church because they think their teachings are corrupted, regardless of what sect they are.

Also, great job on demonstrating how much you know Christianity.

So that's your whole argument, that it's a semitic religion?
Almost everything you consume, wear and use in your house is semitic by that definition.
Stop watching semitic TV shows, movies, stop listening to semitic music, eating semitic food yadda, yadda.

Yes, the whole point of religion is to convey complicated concepts trough metaphors, symbols and visualizations to less complicated people.
Old Testament was written by deeply tribalistic people would be a mistake to take literally, but there are deeper truths in there.

Fuckin noice.

The concept of not submitting to a divine being, but becoming one oneself is quite unique. We don't go on our knees and fold our hands in a slave-like position demanding to be saved.
I don't know anything about Hinduism, but Christianity and Islam (Islam literally means "submit") are definitely not religions that follow this concept.

>Through every Germanic person flows the blood of Heimdall. Thus we all have the divine in us and thereby the potential to become gods ourselves.
The same goes for Christians, though, because God made Adam in his own image, that is divine. And Jesus literally said that the Kingdom of God is withing us, which means the same thing.

>being a pathetic larper is somehow better

Also, this. Never gonna make it.

So you think that all Pagans were some Warhammer 40K type badasses who tipped fedoras and served no god? wew lad

You think that becoming a God comes without sacrifice? Literally every little accomplishment in life comes with some sacrifice.
That's why Christianity asks us to bow down and sacrifice, to get closer to God, literally.

Thinking that you can become perfect without doing anything is a terribly ignorant and even dangerous for yourself, it's like some fat activist bullshit 'I'm already perfect!'.

>i'm going to worship spiderman
go ahead

Only thing lower than worshiping a jew would be worshiping a nigger, so I guess you can take some consolation in that.

I dont worship defeated gods, sorry sweety

>HYUK HYUK I POSTED IT AGAIN!
>GOLLY GEE WILIKERS, WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT? WE WERE ODINSSONS AND SUCH!

OP is what him and other retards like him want you to THINK they look like.

THIS picture is what OP and other retards like him ACTUALLY look like.

>mfw

I'm too redpilled for Gods, atheism or agnosticism, I'm an apatheist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divinization_(Christian)
tip harder, lad :3

>judging non abrahamic religions by abrahamic religion standards

I did not say that Germanic people are gods, I said that they have the potential to be one. The Germanic gods exist to teach us how we can transcend humanism and become like them.This is achieved through immense sacrifice and heroism.
I would not be surprised if Hitlers philosophy was partly inspired by nordic mythology.

You make this thread several times a day everyday.

Instead of rolling in mud and drinking animal blood like a good pagan you spend your time shilling your literal fanfiction on a Indonesian Chicken farm forum.

Well, that's kinda the whole Christ history arc.
Trascendenting suffering trough sacrifice and becoming something better.
I think the argument is redundant, we both have similar philosophies on this specific concept.

Numbers are not "real", languages are not "real". Something can be non-existent, but still useful.

How is any of this different from Christianity? The same applies there.

Christianity is not a religion of heroism and sacrifice to become something better. Just recognizing the existence of the Christian god and apologizing for your sins can get one to heaven.

In ancient Scandinavia this was not the case. If one did not die a heroic death, one would immediately land in Hel. If someone died a heroic death, the ports to Valhalla will open and one would meet and celebrate with the Aesir gods.

>Just recognizing the existence of the Christian god and apologizing for your sins can get one to heaven
Nice fedorapost :^)
but nothing amassing, since you are from Switzerland, where c#lvinism was born

Yeah but Jesus also called a woman a dog just because she wasn't Jewish
>Matthew 15:26

From the videos i'm getting constantly from Argentina about feminists beating up Catholics, i'd say Abrahamic god is also defeated in Argentina.

>youtube.com/watch?v=fOCD_T9Qqpc
>youtube.com/watch?v=8sqWHzJQNJo

>Matthew 15:26
Yes, Lord,” she said, “even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”…

>apologizing for your sins

You misunderstand this conecpt, it's an acknowlegment that you are capable of evil and everyone is, that's why you need to stay vigilant. Because you have sin in you. You are capable of sin, it's a simple fact.

It also doesn't get you to heaven, again, you seem to not know Christian teachings well.

>Christianity is not a religion of heroism and sacrifice to become something better

It Literally is, that's the whole story of Christ, the main figure behind chrsitianity, lol.

>heroic death
What kind of heroic death, like muslims? Lol

Chrsitians have a similar concepts, but with martyrs and saints that sacrificed their lives, it's just a matter of philosophy.

Heroic sounds vague and can be interpreted to no end.

>w-we don't LARP

yeah so nice, goys deserve only the crumbs

>It also doesn't get you to heaven, again, you seem to not know Christian teachings well.
hes probably a former c#lvinist, of course he wont know it :)

Do you by any chance have the comic where an European defends Islam as European heritage sometime in the future?

>Asatru will save the White race

>not worshipping Christ
you're worthless

>tumblr_