Alt Right Logo

Proposed Alt Right Logo

Perfect

Sup Forums isn't alt right. That was a label (((they))) gave to us in order to define us.

fpbp

As opposed to the label of Sup Forums?

Fuck off faggot

Sup Forums is not the fucking alt-right. That's a shitty label the MSM created.

This. We have everything from commies to nazis here the only thing we have in common is that we hate pc and mudslims.

>Skater commie tier graffiti
Yeah, no

dont forget the jooooos hans

that's an insult

and niggers

How is "fpbp" any different than redditfags saying "this"

A Merchant?

|>
|x

I suppose what must be must be.

It looks like it sounds like a fart. And that's obviously better.

you need to go back

How soon before this abomination of a logo starts appearing in tattoo parlor portfolios?

|
|>
|
|
|

>trying to gather everyone under one label

Kike spotted.

Sup Forums is a board of peace and diversity.

Our symbol is our leaders face

Logos are gay.

This.

/thread

Anonymous defenders of truth, justice, and the lolcow

Can we make this a symbol for Double-Alt-Right?

if he says it he'll be gestapo'd by the jews

new alt-right mascot

>Hating Muslims and not the Jews

Back to T_D. Go and praise the greatest ally there. The Zionists are literally the only reason the shitskins are here. Without them in control of every institution and government in the Western world we'd have kicked them out years ago, probably never even have let them in.

Looks like nigger writing

This. Glad to see this shitpile still hasnt been flooded completely by JIDF, hasbara, and t_d

Hail Victory!

More graceful than Spencer's, it's more runic.

underrated

Alt-right finally exposed

We already have one

I've been saying this since forever. They need to label us so they can destroy us.

>Proposed Alt Right Logo

Cringy as fuck......Day Of The Rope, you're moving to the head of the line.

>Vandalism
How antifa-tier

How did you think of this? I like it.

>pol
>alt-right
>let (((them))) label you
Reddit pls, have a Sheriff badge for your efforts

Jesus fucking christ on the cross, at least post the Sup Forums approved spastica

That Logo is hugging out them white genocide feels

>People Unironically fell for the Alt-right psyop
>Giving your self a label

As far as I can tell we're just Sup Forums users who browse Sup Forums

This triggers the rabid leftist.

We already have a logo here. Stop making shitty reddit-tier logos to escape being called a nazi or a racist.

No such thing, there is ONLY the right. NO new classes needed.
btw, if you wanna tell everyone else wtf to do, you are not right-wing.
That's some pro-white lefty BS.

When you say "this" it doesn't have to be the first post

You have to go back and Kill yourself. My gringo.

MA
GA

It was a way for them to refer to Sup Forums, Breitbart, Infowars, etc. collectively, without having to give anyone publicity.

what do pcs have with muslims, are you a console fag?

underrated

Fuck off

Praise kek...a chosen one in our midst....

/thread

There it is

That's a pretty cool logo, I polished it up a bit.

Funny how 70% of current day alt rightists would either face the wall of be asked to take a shower if they lived in Germany back then.

>Alt right
Why do you keep calling yourself by this leftist label?

unironically this

Um... sweetie-pie. You're misinformed honey, commies aren't human

much improved russia-bro!

I don't understand what the P means.

Needs to be flipped so it is not going left.

Yes, good goy, Hitler killed everyone he didn't like, he gunned him down in the streets and in the camps, he gassed them 6 gorillion times, neva forget the shoa.

>going on Sup Forums
>trying to get anything claimed or labelled as the official 'insert noun here' of anything
Pick one

Agree with our hundred year old failed version of authoritarianism, or you are a stupid goy.
That black magic sure is potent.

super gay

>failed version of authoritarianism
are you sure you're not conflating an entire ideology with something else there shlomo

I really, really like this picture.

>We have everything from commies to nazis here the only thing we have in common is that we hate pc and mudslims.
Go back to T_D.
The commies on here are explicitly foreign subverters, and if you think our hate is at pc and Muslims instead of Jews and niggers then you seriously need to go back

that just looks like you are too stupid to triforce.

(you are all jews and I know it)

Shortly after this, the number 1 hashtag became:
#AryanLivesMatter

typical tricks shlomo. if jews were white, why do they themselves identify not as whites but as jews? checkmate kike. now get out.

40 Keks

Way to paint with your brush. I am a Jew, and I identify as white. I identify as whiter than your dumb ass. A real white man cannot be that stupid.
Are you a dumb bitch...? Cause then it would make sense.

???

you're far from white, kike. that's why you pretend as such and try to drive wedges between real, non-kike whites. implying white identity politics are on par with BLM and that they should consequently be avoided? textbook jewish trick. at least try to be original.

No man you need to go back. Being pro Palestine is the most politically correct alt-light thing you can do

This is a free speech board, not a nazi board. If you sincerely think fascism is in any way viable you're retarded

I wouldn't say it failed at all, the only reason it didn't continue was because of the war waged against it. I don't think you'll find a system that could revitalize an entire nation into a world power after losing a world War only years prior. It was a miracle. And it was achieved by what you consider a failed system.

It's been used since more than 2016

Tippiest of the toppest keks

Not bad senpai