What the FUCK was Ivan thinking?

Literally why did Russia think they would ever getaway with this hack?

Do they not know how fucked they are after Trump is gone and cannot longer protect them?

Even Pence will be forced to help Ukraine get their clay back just to prove he isn't another Putincuck.

Fuck off CNN

what hack?

DANGLE DRAMPHHH TOO SCOOOOS IMPEEECH ORANG HITLR!!!!!!!!!

> CNN leaking

What the fuck kind of shitty post is this?

Fuck off, cut cock kike

Silly pindosi, the goal of "hacking" is not set up our puppet in WH, but to create a civic tension, hopefully even war within USA. We do not have preferred candidates, since they all are the same, we are just rocking your boat.

The goal of the hack was to undermine trust in the USA's rule of law and democracy. Putin didn't lay the seeds, mind you, this was a long-way coming, and it worked, and everyone is to blame for it.

There has been no evidence of a hack by Russia provided.

None.

Disagree? Then provide the evidence, pleasez

Thalmor pls go.

>he didn't read the CNN article explaining that hacking the election is impossible

>Trump
>gone
Your fantasies aren't coming true, user.
He's not going anywhere.

#based

Lol cry more faggot

You're asking for evidence of Russian interference? Are you serious? I mean, wow, I just can't even right now.

Russia and thinking dont belong in the same line of text

Oh Murrica, you remind me old pre-perestoyka Soviet Union.

The super elite high tech russian hackers didn't take measures to hide their IP address, used an old publicly available ukrainian malware, did their activity during moscow working hours, entered the dnc network using recognizable codenames they'd used before, and transferred data directly to a moscow intelligence building.

>implying russians have that much hacking prowess
>implying they have time apart from cs:go

It would be actually very pity if murriturds fell for that.

Haha what an original cultural relevant cartoon.

they've been doing this kind of shit for decades.