Well Sup Forums, Are you WHITE??

Well Sup Forums, Are you WHITE??

Other urls found in this thread:

kairos.com/diversity-recognition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd rather not be considering what a dumbass Varg is.

Lol implying any part of T*rky is white

he is the most redpilled person in the world. only cucks and shills dont like him.

christ he really hates finland
why is cornwall african exactly?

Varg is a nigger

Because he's fucking retarded.

t.tyrone DeShawn the %58

Bavaria negroid? ahahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahabahaahahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahabahaahahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahabahaahahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahabaha

>makes Italy negroid but not turkey

this nigger stupid as fuck

now everything clear!

It all makes sense now!

I'm pretty damn Nordic according to Varg.

I'm so white that if a photon hits my skin it is amplified 10 times and basically burns right through your eyes.

good map. I like varg.

Where did Varg even say this?

>russians over here are white but these russians over here aren't white
Stop being retarded.

According to this map Erdogan is
>(((((NORDIC EUROPEAN))))

Italy is more relevant than Scandinavia as a whole, that means Africans are superior to Europe.

HOW CAN WHITEBOIS COMPETE

No, thank god.

Southern Russians (not churkas) are pretty fucking brown user. North western and central western Russians are the only whites - the rest being brown or Asian.

>roaches
>poland
>white

kek try again subhuman roach

No, im not "white". But even the darkest under 70 iq nigger is better than a roach.

>ipmlying that Germany and the lowlands aren't the real motor of the EU.
Educate yourself new-world-fag

>Blue spot near caucasus, where only mountain roaches reside today
Remind me, why do we supposed to take this freak seriously?

Insecure plebs like you need people to not be white, because it makes you feel better about yourself. All of Europe is white, and that hurts you so much.

Portuguese are white too, you don't need glowing vampire skin and pale blue eyes to be classed as white. White is an umbrella term, look at the likes of Kit Harington, he's a native Brit, with Welsh heritage, but he's white despite his brown eyes, black hair and skin that tans easily. These subversive cunts would say "he's not white!!" in their desperate attempts to divide us.

im white hispanic

Why is Bavaria and south west England brown?

If you look really closely, you can see a small blue dot in Milan. That's me.

Dunno

>Hungary
>Nordic
Topkek.

WTF Im Nordic now

>Cornwall is negroid
>Almost entirely white

Wtf I'm a muslim now

Allahu barkbar

delete this

You have to go back

fuck gronkpf and fuck white people

Proofz? Never seen any browns in Eastern Europe, just Central Asians

>Turks
>Nordic
Yeah, sure

Also, why is Varg so obsessed with slavs.

This tbqh. What a joke.

Is he suggesting that the Normans weren't white? They were basically Vikings...

And yet apparently Turkey is partly white... Maybe 1500 years ago. Not today, not even close.
As for Greece, they're as swarthy as the Turks. They aren't mongoloids.

It's not a map made by Varg

Actually Varg loves Finns and considers them white and lives somehwere in the middle of France, so the line should be much lower.

Yeah, I figured. He's wrong about a lot of things, but he's not ignorant or stupid.

>Constantinople
>white

>These subversive cunts would say "he's not white!!" in their desperate attempts to divide us.
Whatever you consider to be "white" was never unified.

Dumbest shit I have seen in a while. Also that cornwell or however you call it in south western England voted 100% conservative and is pretty white? Right brits?

Polish people are actually white. You dumbass inbred hick

Nice, slavic white

t. Pole toilet cleaner in Norway

Poland used to have 3 million Jews living in Poland. This is the reason many polish look Jewish with square shaped heads

>and is pretty white?
Very. If you're a Cornish native, you're either descended from Normans or Celts.

Dorset, Devon and Cornwall BTFO.

No, but definitely not a roach!

BTFO

>switzerland not white
what
when did he say this

Nope. Norwegian with masters degree in economics. I have friends who are polish tho.

>switzerland
>negroid
HAHAHAHAHA

lol hungary not mongoloid, this guy is nonsense

>fingols mongol
>east karelians nordic

why does a turk post this every day? its a shittymap with useless info.

Cyprus is not negroid lol

Well I guess I'm black now.

Nope.

All I see are traditional African mountain chalets in a traditional African Alpine skiing village.

Why does being white or not even matters?

>African Alpine

>He doesn't know that Alpine can also refer to a biome or clime too

Didn't expect that one, did you big guy?

Nice troll map, OP. Here's what Varg actually thinks.

Yes, I am the whitest.

lol it doesnt. These are some insecure fucktards who make each other feel better on the basis of race which nobody can control.

I don't know who this is, but he looks like a cuck trying too hard to prove he isn't.

youre just mad because youre indian stinky street man

wtf why isn't Bangladesh on this list?

whatever man
i'm still whiter than you
nigger

H o n o u r a r y

at least I am not a chink who lives in worst korea

Just sent off my DNA test so I'm gonna find out how mongrelized I am here in about 6-8 weeks.

>tfw varg calls me hwhite

Tribalism is human nature. Ethnic conflict is the prime source of inter group struggle, and the only ethnic groups that realistically can integrate over a short time span (decades) are those of the same race.

A negroid Turk subhuman telling Europeans how white they are and aren't.

Get a clue, Mehmet. You could have porcelain white skin and blue eyes like I do, and you'll never be white, because Sunni Muslims are shitskins by default.

Get over it.

hahahahahaahhahahaha get fucked by ahmads White Man

He's a murderer scum bag, who car jacked a mother and her children, and lives off of well fare, a niggerized person if I ever saw them

t. turk

>slavs
>nordic

We have Scythian/Sarmatian ancestors, don't mix us up with nordcucks

kairos.com/diversity-recognition

I am 99 % white (hispanic,black,asian,other 0%)

>hahahahahaahhahahaha get fucked by our cousins and one day your people might be as repulsive and pathetic as we are

If you'd listen to yourself you'd realise that you're only strengthening our argument.

you call me chink from worst korea but you are poop nigger from country that shit in street

the real worst korea ((north korea)) has somehow found way to be 100x better than your shitty pizza shaped dumpster of a country

>I have Central Asian and Middle Eastern ancestors

>get fucked
>taking it in a literal sense
you guys are born dumb-faggots

is there anything else you wanna say before you get nuked

>tfw 50% celtic/50% anglo but have features that make people assume that I'm Mediterranean/middle eastern.
Some random middle eastern guy thought I was Lebanese today and started talking about Ramadan.

How did this happen? Is there a DNA ancestry analysis I can take that won't try to jew me?

i would say i fucked your wife but i dont want the last thing i ever say be insulting towards myself

We can't control our skin colour brother.
It is all natural because if we didn't have melanin we would get skin cancer and all types of shit , white people have .

Its fuckin 45°C here and we would get scarred if we didn't have mulatto skin.

Then what does this say about you?

>Blue spots in t*rkey

nice try op

is reddit down?

kys

>We're biologically different because of evolutionary factors
Agreed.
But why do you think our biological differences must be contained to superficial traits like skin colouring?

>[hand rubbing intensifies]

If you want to get called a nigger just post a picture of your hand. If you want to be called a Jew just post a picture of your nose. You could have saved however much you (((wasted))) and gotten the same result.

The Group system, doesn't matter which one ethnic, religious, region based, whatever is a stupid idea of the past, individuality matters the most. Only cowards keep going around finding and making a similarity based group in order to save their asses from the individual who is there to punish him.