Shocking news: Syrian refugees are not rocket scientists, study shows

Only three out of 100 Syrian refugees who come to Denmark, has a higher education.
>"The main conclusion is that we find some of what we had a feeling about. The study sets a striking line that Western immigrants are well-educated, while non-western immigrants have less education," explains senior researcher Marie Louise Schultz-Nielsen

Inger /ourgirl/ Stǿjberg, integration minister:
>"There has been a discussion over the years about the education levels of the Syrians, where several business leaders and experts argued that when only the Syrians arrived, many highly educated people came to Denmark. It surprised me at the time, and the study also shows it's wrong. The Syrians have a much lower education level than what we generally have in Denmark. We have a very big integration challenge ahead of us, "

Other urls found in this thread:

b.dk/nationalt/ny-og-omfattende-undersoegelse-syriske-flygtninge-til-danmark-med-meget-lav
b.dk/politiko/nye-tal-saa-meget-koster-indvandringen-danmark
politiken.dk/kultur/art5592932/»Fattigdomsmigranter-dem-er-det-også-rigtig-synd-for.-Men-dem-kan-vi-ikke-rumme.-De-skal-tilbage-til-deres-lande«
jyllands-posten.dk/indland/ECE7188928/Eksperter-Udnyt-at-syriske-asylansøgere-er-veluddannede/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Notice how Iran are at the same level as Poland

Those statistics are racist and they hurt my feelings.

Source

b.dk/nationalt/ny-og-omfattende-undersoegelse-syriske-flygtninge-til-danmark-med-meget-lav

That's racist desu senpai

The study comes after another study from last month, which shows that non-western immigrants costs the Danish taxpayers 33 billion DKK in 2014.

That's over half of what Danish tax payers pays

This one is speciel, because all the others before it all over Europe, have had missing factors which lefties rightfully have pointed out. In this one, every factor have been calculated.

b.dk/politiko/nye-tal-saa-meget-koster-indvandringen-danmark

Almost the same? Poland has half as many, you're looking at Bosnia

That's the sort of thing I would emphasize. The pocket book is where things hurt, and arguing about cost vs. benefit has a nice way of crossing ideological lines.

Duh

Seems like you're right. I took the reference from the article.

>The study also highlights differences in the level of education within the refugee group. While the educational level of Iranians recalls the status of Poles and Germans, the levels of Turks halts and particularly the Syrians level of education are reduced. For example, every fifth of the Iranians has a long higher education.

>Shocking
For real?

Yes.

Many, maaaany experts and journalists came out in 2014/15/16 saying Syrians have a high education, and we will win on their enrichment. We have had many of them saying this on national television multiple times, and I know the same counts for all European countries. Read Inger Stǿjbergs qoute in OP.

Examples, put them in google translate
politiken.dk/kultur/art5592932/»Fattigdomsmigranter-dem-er-det-også-rigtig-synd-for.-Men-dem-kan-vi-ikke-rumme.-De-skal-tilbage-til-deres-lande«
jyllands-posten.dk/indland/ECE7188928/Eksperter-Udnyt-at-syriske-asylansøgere-er-veluddannede/

Trusting any media to show facts in an unmanipulated way is foolish

They import retards because it makes the minimum wagers compete and keeps low level wages down.

But everyone hates economic rationality and thinks in terms of politics instead so they don't understand.

All a man can do is educate himself with tertiary education and secure an economic advantage against even educated folk.

People are retarded in the particular sense they don't know how wages are there to begin with. They are willfully economically illiterate

replace illiterate with ignorant.

I don't think most are willful. I dropped out of school and was minimum waging. I wasn't intentionally ignorant but considering politics and economics was never something that came up, certainly nothing that seemed relevant to my day to day life.

I'm a lawyer now and considering what to do my masters in. But it took a long time of being frustrated and confused by the news to get here.

What initially made me interested was holding USD during the GFC and as the AUD increased against the USD I lost money, in my eyes, as my USD were no longer valuable. That lead me here eventually, constantly pulling other threads trying to make sense of things.

I'm probably considered smart so I can see how dumb minimum wagers or unskilled labor wouldn't be able to understand economics and politics interplay or themselves independently.

I like "illiterate." Max Keiser's been using the phrase "financially illiterate" for years, and I think it's a pretty apt and effective catch phrase.

bump

bump

>We have a very big integration challenge ahead of us
Why won't anyone call a spade a spade? They're clearly never integrating, no matter how many volunteer as venligboere, no matter how many special educators you throw at them, no matter how many times you renovate their ghettos.

This can't be true. I was told that most refugees are doctors and engineers, entrepeneurs in general, and they help stimulate the economy.

Ill bump this again since a shitty bait thread is getting posts from /ptg/ and T_D faggots

Bump again

Yeah financially illiterate rolls off the tongue I suppose.

>Only three out of 100 Syrian refugees who come to Denmark, has a higher education

That chart shows 18%

>They're clearly never integrating
Other way around.

Bump

I had the misfortune of living in gellerupparken for a few months during uni.

Living there made me despise Arabs and Africans.

It's great to follow jyllandsposten and see what kind of monkey business is going on in dk, you should be thankful your media still has your interests in mind, for the most part.

muh doctors engineers and rocket scientist .... reeeeeeeeeeeeee