Poland to have referendum about refugees

... in 2019
And i'm not even joking, our president just said we should have referendum about it and as date he proposed mid 2019. In other words untill then we are not accepting any since people of Poland have not spoken about it yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
stats.oecd.org/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=ANHRS
pikio.pl/pilne-prezydent-podal-propozycje-terminu-referendum-ws-uchodzcow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmoa we're taking the piss now

Well yes, maybe it will help THEM realise how fucking bonkers they are.

>inb4 only 20% takes part in referendum and EU will force us to take niggers because we don't care

>in 2019

>mfw globalist white replacement scheme gets exposed at some point in 2018
>maybe sooner

Crushem! Once we have someone to follow we will back it 100%. So many people are waiting idle for a leader. Once that happens, whites chimping out again.

OK, tbqh that's a pretty smart way to stick a huge middle finger in the EU's face. And even after the referendum I'm 89% certain everyone will vote 'No'.

Fucking roit. Do not let it happen.

So we should just tow the line. LOL A JEW.

2017 hopefully

i hate pooland
they are lazy europe traitors

Thanks for appreciating our sly jew tactics.

We learned from the best.

The dominos will start to fall in 2017, but the whole gestalt won't get out for a while after that.

miejmy nadzieje ze w 2019 beda juz plonely pierwsze meczety na zachodzie, nadzieja nikla ale w cos trzeba wierzyc hurrr

Stay strong, neighbors! You're keeping these sandniggers out not just from yourselves but also from the baltics. And, of course, no gibsmedats here.

>A wild ahmed appears

Anyone have template for this image?

>blame polish people who go abroad to work and boost your economies
>say nothing against greek parasites and spanish lazy niggers
What did he mean by this?
>neighbors
Stop acting like you don't want old times back :^)

Oh, on contrary we are very selfless mate, we want all enrichement to stay on the West, if that's not noble and honest I dont know what is

no worries
it's not like it will pass

If you accepted them wouldn't they just leave and go to Germany anyway?

A-are you taking Nordic refugees, senpai?

>a shekels pursuer shilling against eu
>has science gone too far.JPG

Very good. I will also give you a tip PoleBro but first a short story. Our department of immigration have stated that ALL 300+ Refugees sent by EU currently do not reside in our country. You know why? Because our gibs are not good enough and they leave for Germany, Denmark, Sweden, etc as soon as they get here to get luxurious gibs. They even stole a bus and left as a group to Germany! So even in the scenario that Jews rig your referendum or force you to take them in just give abhorrent gibs and they will leave.

BASED POLAND WORKING THE EU SMARKS

We are already flooded with swedish migrants, take them away and stay the fuck out. We don't need your liberated niggers here.

Few reasons why they don't want to come over here:
-low gibs
-people won't praise them like gods due to fake idolatrous tolerance
-they can get their asses rekt if they try to blow things up, murder or rape
-people aren't that cucked like west is
-more crazy bald heads than terrorturban heads
-kiełbasa is not halal
-to live here you have to work hard, but they're too lazy
-we don't believe them
and many more

God damn how to be so based like the poles I'm really jealous of your cunning strategies

>europe traitors
says the "german"

WW3 guaranteed before 2019 so it works well with this timeline

Even our kebab is not halal. HOW CAN SOMEONE COMMIT SUCH AN UNSPEAKABLE HARAM???

source, post the source you little shit

Cool!

I know pic related is in Russian, but I think it applies to Poland's situation also.
It says: "Without niggers, there is no racism."
It's true.

It's very likely thatwe would reach 50% if it's tied to the elections.
Besides even if we didn't the government will still have proove on paper that Poles don't want refugees so they will have democratic legitimation to not let the shitskins in.

True. I've never experienced before in my life to be somehow against people of the other race, before I met first nigger as a teen.
Our shit is halal for them, they can eat it as much as they want.

poland is SMART

I wasn't racist until I was forced to move into a cheap apartment house for a while where I was the only white person. Nobody behaved, everybody was loud and rude, house rules weren't followed, and the Arab living above me started to party at 2 in the morning every fucking night the whole week long.

I am now very much convinced that we shouldn't let certain people live in our country at all. Arabs don't belong in the West for example.

Sup Forums = poland
first three letters is identical? i think not.

I don't call that racist. That's just rational thinking. If someone can't respect others while being as a guest with their behavior, then they should gtfo.

I love the Polish and their "I don't give a fuck what you think" attitude. Something you learn after living through the Soviets, something Western Europe never had to endure. +1 Polbros, Kurwa 4 life

All redpills have to start somewhere.

Polska, the homeland that I never knew, I fucking love you. Top banter.

polacks are subhumans
germans are masterrace and white

We've had hard lessons, but we've been taught, that we can't accept forced will, before it'll spread upon the nation. That's logical and reasonable.

Thank God they are pushing communism on themselves, they aren't even hiding it anymore. God is literally punishing them at this point.

Hans. Lemme tell you brutal truth. You were never a master race. You've only took away myths from other religions, nations, civilizations as your own, to build an empire, that fell due to that it was built on the lies.

Of course you are

Congrats from Sweden!

Why is the European invasion only happening in the decent Western Euro countries?

Anglos, Germany, France, Scandis.

at least his country is real, and doesnt exist solely on the whims of other countries :)

>
youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

Take your filthy liberals back to your shithole, they are infesting us and cry about nationalism.

Be german nigger, work only 1371 hours per yea rshit talk Poland for beeing lazy ftw, poles work 1963 hours per year on average. You were talking boy? Stats are from OECD, year 2015.
stats.oecd.org/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=ANHRS

Ure welcomed, only if ure not any kind of SWJ.

Actually they are expecting us to keep them in camps with force if we need to for this reason alone... you know, breaking all those human rights they preach so much.

Just wait for us to morph. We've been drained by other nations, and jews also. We're replenishing our strength. Other countries were doing this also, if you want to blame only us. And if you ask for who's country is real, let's see what happens in decade or few.

Good Poland. Stay strong, I'm sure Polish people are smart enough to not vote for accepting these shitskin rapefugees. Protect you borders, protect your country.

GJ Poles.

The men of the East are becoming the bastions of freedom and safety for the white race.

>yes, I beg you, come to Poland my western overlords, please come here and destroy our shithole even more with your liberalism

Poland is GODLY

I haven't seen a lot of French on this board since Marine Le Pen lost but it looks like you can still bring the bantz.

MohamUTT roach detected

pikio.pl/pilne-prezydent-podal-propozycje-terminu-referendum-ws-uchodzcow/
Aż tak trudno w googlach wpisać referendum + 2019?

Being a white country will eventually pay dividends. I swear to God in a decade or so white money and talent will flock to non diversity areas. Just to escape the horror. And they will be bringing cash and positive outlooks which will benefit the host country.

Lmao

Poland birth rate is around 1.3. Lowest in Europe.
I wouldn't be surprised if in less than 10 years Poland opens its borders like Germany, letting hundreds of thousands of niggers coming every year

Jesus you guys have the best politicians.Don't let your East OR West neighbors tell you what to do! We Finns have also learned it on the hard way.

Yeah. Also -> if rich wants to come and live here, he has to pay %tax of his wealth, if having company, then %tax of company's income for the national budget.
Sooner or later that strategy would make us great again.
No way for this to happen. I'd rather jump around with my cock, breeding like crazy just to maintain the fertility.

Lol isn't Poland pretty poor? Correct me if i'm wrong. Like how can people not see the obvious agenda behind this shit. Boggles the noggle

That's true. In warsaw only foregine languages (other than english ofc) will be either ukrainian or some swedish/nordic. I really dont understand how people from the north can talk shit about poland and than move here. Are they mental?

Fuck you sub-human (((Aryans))). Your kind has created COMMUNISM that has fucked over a billion people from 1917 to the present day. You caused two that's right! TWO FUCKING WORLD WARS THAT BOTH WERE THE DEADLIEST CONFLICTS IN HUMAN HISTORY! It was your cuckoldry that created EU and your current government is fucking everyone in the ass over your bomb engineer 'refugees'. Please leave, die, burn, explode, move to Uranus or something that we don't have to see your ugly ass piece of land on the map.

nice bait
>t. achmed

It's enough Pierre, we are living in times where less and less humans are needed to do certain tasks... also our 1.3 is 100% new poles; France have 1.9... how much of that are actuall french? 20%?

You need to start conducting a massive propaganda operation to counter the them. Otherwise you will lose.

They are satanic. They will not stop.

The oblivious cuckold, the smug freeloader and the whore who doesn't care if everyone knows.

This big time.

The same thing with g*rmans. They moved here and are assblasted because of our rising nationalism. What the fuck is their problem? Fuck off to your nigger infested shithole if you don't like it here.

Nigga this is 1.3 in Poland. Poles outside of Poland have 3 or 4 children on average and 2016 is first year since WW2 when more poles came into poland than left poland and most likely this trend will stay that way for few years so we will be good.now.

I love u, straight truth.
Yes, they're mental, but also that's act of the 'denial'. They're just jealous of our STABLE environment.

>be me
>be catalan
>hear referendum

*Triggered.jpg*

>says an increasingly nervous Eurocrat for seventh time this year

All you have to do is write the question right.
"Are you for Poland to accept asylum seekers from middle east countries?"
If you ask something like this, even if only 1% show up for referendum, it's automatic refusal of accepting refugees.

Dont count on it

>>boost your economies

Germans reopening camps in Poland.
You cnt make this shit up.

As an American I honestly wouldn't visit any other EU shithole country other than Poland, poland is based

Good for you Poland

Well done Poles, but you can't just play defense. You have to try to influence the cucked countries, just like they interfere in yours. We REALLY need your help.

Norway, you what? Germany as you know it - as a single entity - was created in the 19th century. Out state is literally 1000 years older. Many smaller German states were wiped off the map just like Poland. Some of them, like various eastern incarnations of Prussia, were literally meme states that shouldn't even have been allowed to exist in the first place, just like Kosovo.

Germans have always been the niggers of Europe. I find it funny that they're being replaced by literal niggers right now. I hope some of the German provinces see how crazy this is and break off from Merkel's Reich. That way we could have those cute little Germanies everyone loved again instead of this giant imperialist shithole that always seems to find a way to ruin the day for everyone on this fucking continent.

but we are trying already.. on teh internet though. You wouldn't belive how many young people in poland are open anti-immingrants, anti-eu etc

BASED Poland

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT let the EU bully your country into accepting muslim migrants.

Ireland used to be a white country. The city I grew up in was 99.9% white Irish. In the mid 2000s, a lot of Eastern Euros came here for work, and we were maybe 90% white Irish and 9% White immigrants.

Now, in teh past 18 months, my city has turned into a shitskin MECCA. The muslims are everywhere in the city centre, on every street. The pace of change has been shocking. Irish owned businesses closing down as muslims take over a building, then a street, then an entire block.

DON'T let this happen to you. Our bitch government never asked the people if we wanted this, and we are quickly becoming UK2.0 with respect to the muslim population rising and ghettos appearing.

Pic Related: Limerick never had Islamists until this past year.

This, also checked
Just follow Polish formula. You can't expect us to swing the saber all over the world. We won't do that mistake again, to guts out before we reach our goal. We may try our best though, just keep your thumbs up for us, and do your own job.

Posting more Limerick pics

Don't let the EU bullies tell you what to do, Polish bros, or this will happen to you.

can eurocrats please die already

It's harder to sell shitholes to (((refugees))). Why would you trek 3,000 miles to be in the same place you were leaving?

Is THIS the Poland you want?

I feel your pain bro. Gonna pray for you. Don't surrender to them. I hope you're gonna find strength to fight back.