Why poles are the fucking worst

why poles are the fucking worst

>flood europe with hudreds of thousands of unskilled workers
>none of them learn about the culture of the country they are in
>too lazy to even learn the fucking language and only speak polish
>violent, stupid and no hygene

and then they have the fuckng audacity to close their borders. and now poles are "le epic based poland" even though they are fucking worse than shitskins and muslims. poland, you cant be anti immigration when you are the fucking immigrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU&t=24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well you know, you should be more understanding. Polaks have experienced communism which was especially ravaging in the 70s and 80s. Then in 90s there was an economic shock, people became impoverished, a big part of industry collapsed, this created vast amounts of bydlo. Poor, frustrated, degenerate people - of course they will be violent and angry, what do you expect

poolacks are subhumans

A reminder that the reason Britain is leaving the EU is because of Polish migrants. If they hadn't fucked up various communities in Lincolnshire and Yorkshire Britain would have been Remain.

ayy lmao

>cuckstianity
>fairy tale towers
>anti-science
-anti-fact
>opiate
>morons
>inbred population

do I need to go on?

I have a different experience of them, they're coarse but hard working. Mind you I live in the South East.
I'd rather have them than pakis. They price pakis out, live amongst them and take no shit. They've done us a favour.

>butthurt cucks envyposting

Poles are the new masterrace. Fact

>mfw Polish carpenters
>mfw Polish construction workers
Back when I did carpentering most of the jobs I got was premature renovations and restorations because Polish cunts don't build according to regulations. They just slap that shit together and that shit barely holds together with fucking slav magic or something.

All the Polish I've met around Bristol have been sound as fuck

"Poles are the most intelligent of all the people with whom Germany came across during the war in Europe... Poles in my opinion and basing on the observation and reports from the General Government, are the only nation in Europe that combines high intelligence with the incredible cleverness. They are the most talented people in Europe, because while living in extremely difficult political circumstances, acquired the great sense of living, unparalleled anywhere.

Based on recent research made by Reichsrassenamt, the scientists came to the belief that Poles should be assimilated into German society as a racially valuable. Our scholars concluded that a combination of German orderliness with Polish imaginativeness would give excellent results".
-Adolf Hitler
Just tossing this in for further consideration.

Poland is a shithole.

Euro immigrants are the last of your problems. If you don't want them then you'll take in the pakis. Good luck, have fun.

Totally, it's a fucking shithole, dead bodies piling up on the streets, niggers everywhere, beer tastes like piss, don't come here, no reason to even visit, let alone stay.

Don't care easy pussy lol

They're alright, in a perfect world we wouldn't have MASS immigration of any group but they are literally top 3 in terms of quality migrants here.

3/4 of poles who went abroad in decade past to earn a living in foreign countries are degenerate subhumans
come to big cities in poland to see how real civilized poles look like

That's the thing. What you're saying is the sort of bullshit I expect someone from overseas to say who has never actually lived here.

Pakis stay in their ghettos. You never see them and they tend to segregate themselves from the rest of society so you don't have to experience their bullshit.

Poles literally infest every single part of the island, speaking in their shitty Eastern European accent, claiming working tax credits and sending them home to their spawn overseas. At least the Pakis don't send much home in terms of remittance, draining the fuck out of the economy. Poland is literally being built with British cash.

lol norwegians migrate to Poland, because barnevernet steals their kids

Get your fucking priorities straight.

No the poles emigrating are the worst of them.
People never send their best, but the worst.
Happy educated poles have jobs and wife in poland.

Do you wish some trade ?
We take your poles, and send you our apes and sandniggers.
Interested ?

Russians are worse. They flooded the US for years. Foodstamp hoarding public school hindering vodka addicts. Worse than a shitskin or jew.

Better than Turks.

You're welcome, I guess?

You should thank us. We saved you 2nd time.

>violent
how do you know that
lol

>poles are the Mexicans of Europe

>Pakis stay in their ghettos. You never see them and they tend to segregate themselves from the rest of society so you don't have to experience their bullshit.
Oh yes, obviously. They don't blow anyone up either.
>Remittances
Pakis don't have jobs. Those that do, import their whole fucking extended family so there's nobody to remit to.

Fucking cuck. If we have any immigrants, they should be white Europeans like polskis.

You're a frustrated faggot speaking nonsense.

Pakis live in their ghettos which spread rapidly, London is the prime example of what immigrants can do to a city.

All the corner shops are paki owned, just as a piece of the real estate. They don't integrate at all unlike Poles who after 3 generations don't have ties with their homeland.

>Poland is being built by British money
Yeah, nah.

The myth of families sending back £ 100 a week, I am right?

Keep bashing on the Poles, you'll get what you ask for. Have a nice terrorist attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU&t=24s

>Pakis stay in their ghettos. You never see them
How about president of London, do you cover your eyes when he is on tv
>lol shitskin mayor of london lol

At least Poland will be white by 2050

kek

UGA BUGA WHERE THE WHITE KURWAS AT

wow here's a sharp one

With so many barbaric shitskins that are invading your country you are worried about slavs?
Kill your self bro

>flood europe with hudreds of thousands of unskilled workers
Since when westeners dont like flooding their countries with unskilled workers also thats why they let us in eu.
>none of them learn about the culture of the country they are in
Nigga, your culture is neo-marxism, theres nothing to learn and nothing to aspire to, just one big blanded shit ruled by political correctness.
>too lazy to even learn the fucking language and only speak polish
Learn languagefor what? Talking with bricks, having conversation with the loo while scrubbing toilet?
>violent, stupid and no hygene
We just try to fit in to your favourite type of immigrants also last 2 is bullshit.

Most Poles I've met have been hard-working, friendly people. 9/10 of the women are better looking than ours too (Not that that is hard) Of course there is the occasional No English, No Job, Angry as fuck bunch of them but you can't take in a bunch of people without having some shit ones. At least they don't enforce religion upon us and blow people up.

Croatia are you sick? What is para gay? I swear to gawd, sweaden moved to far this time.

Well, then I guess Sup Forums can thank us.

You can post your thanks here.

Thought you guys were outside EU . Sorry man.

you flood eu with you workers your thief's and subhumans till wreck havoc on germanys east border.

Refuges are more civilized then poles.

polaks are literally the biggest immigrant group in norway

I voted Leave. That doesn't detract from the fact that people literally voted to economically damage themselves just so they could have a chance of stopping vodka swilling foreigners fucking their communities up.

He is quite possibly the only Paki that a single person in this country can name, let alone abroad. He's a walking meme.

In most of the country you'll never see a single Paki apart from perhaps the local Paki shop where they have lived in the country for 80 years. As many Poles came here in 5 years as Pakis did in decades.

Good, then take syrian gentelemans and send poles back to home.

>Thought you guys were outside EU . Sorry man.

I think they're party in the single market which means they have to accept migrants. Could be wrong though.

And? What do you prefer? That or become the next Kaliphate? Emirates of Norway

Let them be, at least they are hard workers and don't want to leech on your sweet oil GIBBS.
Don't be dumb

Stop giving welfare and cut income taxes, youll have hardworking and skilled people coming in. You have no right to complain if you offer free gibs to everyone.

>and then they have the fucking audacity to close their borders.
Cant fucking blame them, I'm more mad about how our leaders arent doing the same then I am about Poland not working along

The more the visegrad 4 refuse to cooperate and see little to no incidents with migrants while the countries that do cooperate do see these issues the more the EU loses face the sooner it will cease to exist

The EU is just panicking because those countries are living proof that all the rise in violence and crime is related to immigration and basically debunk their narrative of violence being inherent to all humans equally and how the violence and crime is normal just by existing

So yes, based Poland
Now go fuck off to Syria traitor

Citation needed

Hitler was in love with Piłsudski, and admired him like no one else at the time, my guess is mainly because it was an example of how to maintain strong, authoritarian role

This^
He also was at his funeral.

im not really worried about muslims since the three leading parties are more or less strict on immigration. but since we are in the schengen zone we still have to take in polaks whether we like it or not.

so you just close doors and windows and pretend eveerything is fine. lol. go out sometimes to kick some muslims, don't be afraid little cuck

>so you just close doors and windows and pretend eveerything is fine.

Isn't that what your country is doing? Poland is so shit that millions of your people have left in the past few years.

Das rite, take these pools, you've been pole'd

Cry me a river, faggot.

Yes, we're so fucken shit, I can't believe it, literally the worst shithole in the world and I've been to south Sudan, don't come here, no point in visiting, let alone staying here for longer than a day.

my main issue with polaks is that they close their borders to stop muslims but still send out immigrants in europe who are just as bad as
muslims.

i understand why they closed their borders but they are still as shitty as muslims they try to keep out.

Well if you cant figure out this issue by youself then you are not the sharpest tool in the shed senpai.

>send out immigrants in europe who are just as bad as
muslims.
Nice try goatfucker.

we are still in the schengen zone so we have to take in polaks

>Watch (((documentary))) about the poor Poles in Britain
>All of them were men in their early 20s
>All of them were unskilled
>All of them worked shitty jobs purely because they couldn't claim any kind of benefit (this made them even more pissed off)
>They were literally living 5 to a room and then complaining it was overcrowded
>They were literally buying the cheapest foods that they could and then complaining about the quality
>In the end they made a little bit of money and fucked off back to Poland when they couldn't get gibs

Because you dont want to drive the buses or take the trash Ove,

>polanophobia is real

What about Lebensraum, general plan ost, untermensch

All those memes

Do we have some sort of obligation to take in anyone?

Norwegians can come here in just as great numbers but they don't because we're poor.

There is no double standard retard.

You chose to become muslim, we don't need to.

These are all shitskins or immigrants themselves.
Or suburban retards or neets.
ie not real people.

this the truth

Fun fact for you bong, you have more migrants in the world than we do...

Succes breeds jealousy, stay mad faggots

The British ones are ok

As a Liberal this makes me hate Poland more than I already did. They are literally the cause for ruining the EU.

haha a faggot, go suck a cock you pink nigger

Their doing better then you.

>worse than shitskin
not even close
>or jew
lol a lot of them are literally jewish

Hey, poles, this Norwegian doesn't speak for all of us. While I do agree that some of you are fucking retards, I know that a lot of you are hardworking and willing to respect the inhabitants of the country you're in.

I don't think your country is based yet, but I think you have good potential. Please stay resiliant and pro-white. I'll probably hire some of you guys down the line. Bring vodka.

Poland is doing better than Norway?

lol how

>pro-white
It sounds like a Somalian being pro-black, but sure.
Keep in mind the lowest of all emigrated, guys who were nothing but scum and lowlifes and couldn't find a well payed job here, so that's why our emigrants are sometimes crimnals/just scum

t. Polish visa worker

What, you gonna drown them sharia loving niggers in the oil?

living in this shithole, except for big cities it's mostly a fucking mess, intolerant as fuck

id happily accept immigrants as long as they're checked

can confirm

they park their cars on bike paths and kill children and older people

>It sounds like a Somalian being pro-black, but sure.
By pro-white I meant anti-muslim, thanks for the correction.

norway gdp per capita
>74 7734 USD

poland gdp per capita
>12 494 USD

>poland, you cant be anti immigration when you are the fucking immigrants.
I'm not an immigrant, never was an immigrant, and I'm anti-immigration in general.
What now, faggot?

Your entire country is a bike path, where are they supposed to park their cars?

Only problem ive ever had was that the lady cleaning our house stole 20 euros. Apart from that lovely people.

If you'd want to make sense out of it you should use human development index by the way, but that don't matter nigga, cause you're gonna have some serious problems soon if the """""immigration"""" doesn't stop.

Oil money doesnt count.

Norway doesn't follow the same immigration policy Germany does.

Poles are bro tier unless you want to work unskilled jobs and have to compete with them (I do), so I can understand why you'd not want too many of them or other immigrants but they're definitely not bad people

you can't tell me this isn't fucking retarded

>they are fucking worse than shitskins and muslims
>t. shitskin muslim
The real question is that do norwegian cucks won't prep their wives for you or you just got your shit kicked in by polaks who don't give a shit when you screech racism?

You keep niggers and Arabs in circus, not on the fucken streets

You don't need a visa in the EU, as an EU member. To jest fakt. And he's right. Poland is the bastion of Europe. When all hell breaks loose, Poland is stronk. Now clean my toilet! I just took a big dump so you may have to push.

only about 3 percent of norwegians are muslim. fix your gdp slavshit.

muh white solidarity

That "L" on the Ford Fiesta, probably with 1.0 engine and a turbo Ecoboost, for fuck's sake why do you learn to drive in a fucking Ford Fiesta, Clarckson is spinning in his grave like a 7.62 bullet
Also as I said earlier, people that emigrated were scum and lowlifes who couldn't find a well payed job here.