What have you unleashed Sup Forums?

What have you unleashed Sup Forums?

It happened prior to /pol exposure but yeye

I became racist from playing Halo online too much, then I grew up and realised race isn't real anything white ain't human

Something is not right here...

WE

卐卐卐卐

We wuz 卐卐 Nazis 卐卐 & Shieeeet!!

卐卐卐卐

>What have you unleashed Sup Forums

Some pathetic, vidya cuck virtual protest that will have virtually zero significance at all no matter the result.

>habbo hotel tier shenanigans isn't serious enough

Kill yourself redditor

I really would like to hear Jagex Mods comments on all of this lmao, serves them right for being dickheads. GIVE US AUSTRALIAN SERVERS ALREADY.

They say these protests are proof for why you need this event that promotes "love"

>noose wands
kek

I always loved how RS managed to be a libertarian paradise of fraud and violence.

love exactly the way i tell you to, or i'll ban you, you pathetic shitlords

Being a fag isn't lI've it's cruelty, the anus was designed by God as an exit, it does not naturally lubricate itself like a vagina. A man cannot have natural sex with another man without aid (lubricant) otherwise homosexual sex is always rape, the man has to force himself inside the anus and it causes damage to the skin which spreads diseases like AIDS
The bible warns their blood is upon them, and the disease is found in the blood. We want to save them and they want to kill themselves

habbo hotel wasnt significant either retard. no pools got closed down due to AIDS irl.

Posting OC

Is that a fucking Hotep?!? You faggots make me laff

this hate is bad

Looks like Runescape autists have been violently administered a red pill suppository and are in the process of become militant autists

Put on the purity robes.

when one the stream was that?

The fire rises. The will of Zamorak will prevail. The degenerate and weak will be destroyed. Only the strong and pure shall survive.

This is normal shit in vscape you should try it.

I remember doing this when I was 13

no

Leftists do thus all the time
>invade community
>say/do stupid shit that shows ignorance of the community's culture
>use the natural backlash from people who don't like being told what to do as proof that what they wanted was nessecary
they did this same shit with Atheism and in GamerGate.

>playing vidya with Sup Forums
let me guess, 10 literal autists who can only speak in memes have daily circlejerks?

Just a nigger taking his white slave women for a walk, nothing to see here.

I was a wcFaggot, always cutting dem (((yews))) but then I got banned for it. Turns out it was not ok to yell "cut the jews" all day long. That probably was the first taste of JQ for me.