Soo

soo..
>alt right gofundme over $50,000 in 2 days to buy a boat for stopping refugees
>other gofundme over $50,000 in 2 hours for saving refugees

Activist raises £50k in hours to stop far-right group’s plans to 'chase down vessels' rescuing refugees

Caroline Criado-Perez ‘s campaign is already outpacing extremists' fundraising efforts

A campaigner has raised more than £50,000 in two hours to combat far-right groups’ efforts to raise cash and intercept rescue boats for immigrants and refugees.

Caroline Criado-Perez raised thousands of pounds within minutes of uploading a GoFundMe page to outpace fundraising of anti-immigrant groups who claim Europe is being “invaded by enemies and criminals” by sea.

The proceeds of Ms Criado-Perez's campaignwill be donated to MSF search and rescue teams.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4HKr2A_19wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MJIoYNUFtS0
youtube.com/watch?v=xqEkCrSWqzo
youtube.com/watch?v=WmFBHupTQAo
generation-identitaire.com/generation-identity/
archive.is/MpjEy
reuters.com/article/europe-migrants-italy-ngo-idUSL8N1G24W2
youtu.be/AfG1myglfhY
youtube.com/watch?v=7X2ORSlPJ10
youtube.com/watch?v=gYNKufXhWGg#t=120
youtube.com/watch?v=ymK5R9PeAeo
sosmediterranee.org/?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do you know how many donators each one has?

tfw born in the right time to sail with your pirate mates

so where's the alt right gofundme link

Given the size of the average alt-righter, that must've been one hell of a boat.

Couldn't be a skeleton crew.

Are we entering the second golden age of piracy?

>$50,000 in 2 hours for saving refugees
>Implying that big globalist names are not pouring some of their "cents" for the cause...

How can they stop them? They can't do shit about it but LARP and pretend.

At least they got the female to male ratio right for the photo psy operation.

>rescuing
weew, we are reaching levels of new levels of double think i wouldn't imagine

Too bad for them you don't need to chase down the boats.
you just need to find the captains and pay them to dump their cargo midway.

meanwhile the activists are looking for attackers that aren't there.

Vetting boats are the answer.
Rescue the women, children,and elderly. The Jihad aged males must go back, or be sunk. It is what must be done to make Islam respect us.

Can we buy a submarine?
Cruise around sinking niggers.

> Caroline Criado-Perez, OBE is a Brazilian-born British feminist activist and journalist.
> She has been involved in campaigns for women to gain better representation in the British media and to be depicted on banknotes.

Well, yes. The left have been stashing slush funds for decades, milking government grants through NGOs and even if they ran out of that they can always run to daddy Soros. They'll always access to more money.

if you sink a boat in international waters and everyone dies is it a crime? who would arrest you for it?

>alt right gofundme over $50,000 in 2 days to buy a boat for stopping refugees
Just how would that work? Suppose you get to a boat of full of nogs, how are you going to stop them? I could think of a couple of ways but I'm not sure they're legal.

They want this. They want it so much more than they want to remain free of this plague.

They will never respect you. Not until they are brought to heel through overwhelming force and by that point, you may as well finish it.

Wow? (((Cash))) flows more to (((leftist))) initiatives? I wonder (((why)))?

Ahh, "Refugees" and their freshly braided hair and fairly nice looking clothes.

Yes, that would amount to piracy. Technically you wouldn't have to, the nogs sink their own boats when they see someone to force them to "rescue" them. You could show up, let them sink their ship and leave.

But if you really want to stop them, you need to go after the NGO that are fishing them out 2 miles off the coast of Lybia. No refugee boat has made it to Europe on their own, they're always picked up by NGOs.

>Vetting boats are the answer.
No. Sinking the NGO's boats is the answer.

arent you required to give assistance?

what about sinking the NGO boats in their docks while no one is on them. at least that way no one dies. still illegal though.

but its time to stand up. are we all going to sit around waiting to be murdered because we are too scared to damage some property?

>Close up of the two women out of the 300 that are there.
Should journalists be shot is the real question?

""""""""""""refugees"""""""""""""""""""

> NGO Ships Caught Smuggling African Immigrants to Italy
youtube.com/watch?v=4HKr2A_19wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MJIoYNUFtS0
youtube.com/watch?v=xqEkCrSWqzo
youtube.com/watch?v=WmFBHupTQAo

bump

> She has been involved in campaigns for women to gain better representation in the British media and to be depicted on banknotes.

The Queen doesn't count as a woman?

generation-identitaire.com/generation-identity/

goys why have none of us had the intelligence to set up a gofundme to chase down refugee boats, AND THEN ANOTHER gofundme to chase down our own boats chasing down the refugees?
I'm sure if you worded it right, like "to intercept alt right boats" then you wouldn't be doing anything illegal. Ie you could "intercept alt right boats" and then provide them with snacks and tea and coffee during their work day.
Some anons need to make themselves rich from liberal corporate donors with more money than sense. They are literally asking to be deceived....
also checked

Can someone archive the article?

>Buy catamaran yacht
>Modify a room in the hold to have a collapsible floor
>Go to Turkey/Africa
>Take money from refugees to transport you to Europe
>Halfway across, suddenly scream that you see the coast guard and they all have to hide down below in the hold
>Corral them all in and lock the door
>Press the button and drop them into the Mediterranean a hundred miles from the nearest ship
>Repeat as needed

shitty oc incoming

Ask the cartels in Colombia. They may have some on sale.

archive.is/MpjEy (Narco-submarine - wiki)

Wonder who's behind this
>(((soros)))

I am OK with sinking NGO boats. They are operated by greedy traitors acting illegally.
I think saving the women and children is a good idea because women switch sides, and children can be redeemed, but the men are coming for jihad, rape, murder, and welfare.
So stop the boats, pull, the women and children off, allow the men a chance to return, but when they pull a fakey and try to turn around, SINK THAT SHIT!!
You performed a humanitarian rescue, sunk an NGO boat and killed it's operators, killed jihadists before they could act, and caused massive butthurt in the Islamic world by STEALING THEIR WOMEN AND CHILDREN FOR PROPAGANDA TO USE AGAINST THEM!
The boats should not continue to operate, nevertheless.
Anyone that assists their efforts should be executed.

Do this.

>what about sinking the NGO boats in their docks while no one is on them.
If not literally, the NGOs should be investigated for colluding with smugglers, they're doing their work for them. It's an open secret they do, an Italian prosecutor starting looking into it but was told to shut it down.

reuters.com/article/europe-migrants-italy-ngo-idUSL8N1G24W2

> The chief prosecutor of a Sicilian court said on Friday that a task force is looking into whether people smugglers may be financing rescue boats run by humanitarian groups that operate off the coast of Libya.

> A court task force is conducting "an analysis" - not a criminal investigation - into concerns that some boats may be working with smugglers, Carmelo Zuccaro, Catania's chief prosecutor, told Reuters in a telephone interview.

> "Last summer we saw something we'd never seen before: At times there were 13 boats operated by NGOs working at once," he said. Catania on the eastern coast of Sicily is the near the ports where most migrants are brought after they are rescued.

> "Do these NGOs all have the same motivations? And who is financing them?" Zuccaro asked.

> The court's concerns are based on the fact that they are conspicuously well-funded operations and on migrant testimony, Zuccaro said, that smugglers provided directions to where rescue boats would be located before they disembarked.

Well, it's cheaper to sink a boat than it is to buy one. We don't need that much money.

>hire blind crew
>niggers see boat
>inmediately sink their ship
>no one can't blame crew cuz disabled
No more niggers in the coast

The women and children is still shitskin mohamedians.
That doesn't wash off.

No user. The muds frequently sink their own boats when they see other boats, hoping for coast guard boats, so when the coast guard saves them they have to take them to whatever euro nation they were floating to. All you have to do is make your boat look as much like a coast guard boat as you can without getting arrested, putz about in the ocean looking for rapefugees, and when they see you they'll sink their own boat and drown because they're stupid shitskins and can't swim. Let based posidon do the work for you

Soros

/thread

You are a genius.
"We have to stop these boats (because they might be out of beer)!

Fuck off adelson

An Arab woman will give birth to an Arab man. It's even worse in the case of Africans. It's not worth the hassle to try to bleach them.

Can't we pay Somali pirates to sink these? They can't be that expensive.

How legal are flare guns in Europe? Get bricks on tannerite, toss them on NGO boats, and flare them up.

Pay a single pirate boat 20 dollars and they end up feeding themselves and their families for a full week.

I'd build one if I had the money. But I already have three sailboats to keep up on. Got one for sale, a 37' racing sloop if anybody wants it. Needs work but it floats and it's fast.

Those are big boats, user, and there are dozens of them. You'd need to pull off a coordinated rainbow warrior on them.

lol, Impressive how they managed to probably find the only two females on that ocean for that close-up.

Poseidon must be still in slumber

My argument is humanitarian at it's core.
It is about stopping jihadists and criminal smugglers.
Your argument is just racist stupidity.
Decent people of all types would always be welcome in my world, I'm sorry you don't qualify.

>based leaf calling upon based Poseidon to do our dirty work
>I like it

Hire some Chinese fishing boats to just run right over them. Those guys don't give a fuck about human rights and all that.

>for stopping refugees
Wasn't that just to stop people who pay to get showed to the middle of the see so they can use distress signal and get picked up an not actual refugees?

why would you say that user?

demographics is destiny

stop capitulating to liberal retards by trying to pretend you care about the smuggling instead of being outbred by low IQ violent idiots

Go worship your jew god some more

it's beautiful

Stopping white genocide by any means necessary is humanitarian at its core though.

Holy shit let's fucking go

no kurwa, you western people either start sinking those invaders ship or you will get enriched, what is here you do not understand. This is war to destroy way of Europe, way that had such enormous impact on human race and history that it really cannot be overlooked.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING RESIST ISLAM FOR FUCKS SAKE

More light on what's actually happening regardless is good

youtu.be/AfG1myglfhY

> human rights
The boats are full of niggers, I don't think there is ever any human being onboard.

We just need automated boats now.

But you need a ship, right?

Tannerite needs a shockwave to set it off, you would need to shoot it. You can light it and the potassium nitrate will just burn.

I'm going to make this really simple for you, because your flag and spacing show me you lack intelligence.
If you sink the boats without saving the women and children, you will be the bad guy. They will win.
The world would be better off without low IQ people, I just don't want to be responsible for killing all the Africans or Canadians.

Or drones
youtube.com/watch?v=7X2ORSlPJ10

Say they will go to Europe. Leave them in Saudi Arabia. On a random beach without people.

This.

Remote controlled boats with a landing place for drones. Which will fly around the boat to spot them from afar.

the problem with this is you need guys who pull the trigger, not virtue signalling fags regardless of which side they are on,a fucking madman in a dingy with a rifle is worth 100 big navy search and rescue ships and you fucking know it

>legal
>in the middle of the sea

Observed.

Put transmitter atop the mast of the manned vessel and operate from the navigation station.

We need to kill the people smuggling them in. Sabotage the ships when they're idle in port

If those far right groups had half a brain they'd be secretly running both fundraisers.

This is also true.
>when you start risking your life everytime you sail and start rethinking your shitty political stances
They need to tremble.

inb4 they are

Why do these faggots want so many crime-comitting, resource-draining, potential terrorist subhumans flooding their nation? At some point self-interest should take over.

Controlled opposition has proven to work countless times

Fucking Jews I swear

This is either the dumbest or most genius idea I've ever heard. If you really want to be a patriot, contact the organization and set up the shadow account

There is a lot of money in the refugee business, grant money, gibs, fees to house them, train them to not rape and use a toilet, teach them language classes. It's a business.

In Sweden, they'll pay you up to $350 per day to house and feed one.
youtube.com/watch?v=gYNKufXhWGg#t=120
In the rest of Europe, someone else takes a cut and hotel owners can get fucked.
youtube.com/watch?v=ymK5R9PeAeo

Why do the people sailing the NGO boats not get arrested for illegally bringing people into the country?
Just deny them entry.

Looks comfy

This will only end in civil war

How is it legal for NGO to traffic people?
Shouldn't they get their charters revoked?

how did they find 2 women for this picture?

That would be antisemitic.

>In Sweden, they'll pay you up to $350 per day to house and feed one.

That's ~ $100K a year per nigger. No wonder they want to safe them.

If you get them to pay you that could even become a profitable venture

i can't believe some a soros alike magnate can donate more than other people to preserve his own interests and gain more money from this investment and speculation
wtf?!!

Obviously not.
sosmediterranee.org/?lang=en

Founded by ... Klaus (((Vogel)))

i say we start a campaign to counter the campaign that counters the far-rights campain

Have my (you)

How can we compete with the Soros bux?

If you're so humanitarian, why dont you house a few of these kind refugees in your own home?
What's that? You'll only force others to live with them and not go near them?