GERMANY ABSOLUTELY FUCKING YES!

Do you remember the case a month ago where a refugee raided two campers and raped the girl in front of her boyfriend?

New details about the case have been released here the most important parts:
>attacker stormed their tent with a short saw demanding the campers moneny
>he wouldnt calm down after he got what he wanted
>the girl convninced her boyfriend she would solve the situation
>quote: ''i go out now and save the both of us'' (lmao)
>she went outside and obeyed all wishes of the attacker
>police said ''she stayed cool'' and endured it without crying, shouting for help or making any noises
>boy stayed inside and watched
>police said ''he only had a pocket knife and therefore it was wise to not challenge the attacker''
>''the bachelor student did everything rigth''

here is the google translate of the article
translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.focus.de/panorama/welt/ich-gehe-raus-um-uns-zu-schuetzen-camperin-in-bonn-vergewaltigt-protokolle-zeigen-was-in-der-nacht-geschah_id_7219698.html&edit-text=

yea I thought it was the couple's rape fantasy when I first read it, but since we live in some fucked up hyper reality, they took it a step further and reported it as a real attack

This part of the story may have been faked by the police to reduce the statistic of rapes made by the fugees.

"I go out now and save the both of us"

Can we meme this? This is fucking gold.

LITERALLY KEKED

If you fuck your enemies, you win.

I think we have to.

>Comey hearing
>Rubio walks in
>"I got out now and save the both of us"

That's shit, but man there's gotta be a lot of opportunities.

BLACKED willingly

"I go out now and save the both of us"

>HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

this is gold, do we have a pic of that girl?

I really wish you niggers understand.

holy fucking shit the memes from previous threads turned out to be true
germany achieving maximum cuckage lmao

Wow how tolerant of her. Its seems consensual. Looks like everyone got a happy ending, especially the girl. Germany has a bright future ahead

so it was consensual rape

>potentially saving the life of her cuck bf by having ssx with a filthy ape

>poltards are mad at this

This girl is a hero

Kek. Fuck white people.

The article is strange. It really comes off like the nigger didnt want to rape the girl but it was her decision "to save them both". Bet she came like she never came before

Is that you new motto Sven?

He had A FUCKING SAW. That's not a threat.

Fuck you mohammed

Cucked Germany at it again

nice one fritzl

>boy stayed inside and watched
>''the bachelor student did everything right''
Amazing, spineless coward. How can he even look at her in the eye's or even him self in the mirror every morning is beyond me.

you mean the part where she got raped by a refugee?

Wait

How could he fuck her and still hold them both on point with a short saw?

Fucking lol

Wish I was a rapefugee. Too easy to rape these dumb euro cunts. If I was that guy I would have bum rushed him

> boy stayed inside and watched

Oh Germany

nuke this beta country pls

>''i go out now and save the both of us''

No one is stopping you pajeet.

>lets your girl get raped by an ape
Thank god, I have a CCW.

if you ever get cucked in any way in front of your girl, you have to break up with her instantly. the relationship is done at that point.

This

Bf was too busy masturbating and apologizing for his bigotry and hundreds of years of oppression against the brown people.

The fuck are you doing over there, krauts?

even killing himself is not enough to get rid of the shame, even at his funeral people will be saying "oh hes the alpha cuck we all aspire to be, he sat in his tent and watched as his girlfriend left to go fuck a melanin enriched gentleman"

Who could be behind this post? Choose correctly.

A.) John Blumberg
B.) Abu Hajar
C.) Pu Punjabi

Were it not for laws of this land

>How can he even look at her in the eye's or even him self in the mirror every morning is beyond me.

get real nigga, the girl is not some white princess, but most likely a random kraut thot. if that was his faithfull wife I would think otherwise and he would have a duty to protect her.

Holy kek, Germany is absolutely fucked

Holy fuck! How can this man bear his life knowing that he is a fucking KEK?

She forced the nigger to rape her and then talked to him in soothing tones afterwards

girl was ugly it's ok

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

what to expect from this cucks

Cuck tent
Stayed inside and watched
A fucking pocket knife

Goodbye Germany

>Choose correctly

With Germany's track record for covering up and minimizing rape at a huge scale I don't buy this at all.

I think the fact that Germans are somewhat known to enjoy bondage and cucking makes it seem even less likely to be true since it's a great alibi for covering it up.

These days I don't trust what I hear without real evidence and I track the evolution of the first few claims with these situations as they always bounce from lie to lie to see what sticks or is at least tolerable. The Overton window comes to mind.

>woman sacrifices herself to rape so her bf doesn't have to be a man

>Sweden to the rest of the civilized world.
>"I go out now and save the both of us."

Got a photo of her?

And maybe him? I'm expecting a 6ft tall muscular blonde haired machine.
And her boyfriend.

This story has been confirmed fake and debunked. The guy had a saw to her throat and forced her to go outside so he could rape her. It's not like he was about to leave and she ran out saying "not so fast what about my rape" you fucking demented fucks.

If the other guy attacked with the knife the negro would probably have slit her throat and killed her. What would YOU do?

This is female biology at work, and it's been theorized by many for years

Throughout history, women who submitted to rapists had better odds of surviving and breeding than women who resisted

Actually ths girl said they were going to get married

>staying jn uour tent while a nigger rapes your soon to be wife, not even daring to use the giant distraction of having hour dick in a white woman to overwhelm him

German """"""""men"""""""""" everyone

if you prevent your rapist from raping you, they win

oh germany...

>t. Hans with a proxy

>quote: ''i go out now and save the both of us'' (lmao)
>police said ''he only had a pocket knife and therefore it was wise to not challenge the attacker''

damn...its almost as if..... law abiding citizens.... should have a gun.... to defend themselves.... from criminals.... hmmm...

Frogdamn Germany
I can't decide if it is worse if this is true or a cover story by police.
Y'all are fucked.

Not live in an Islamic Country for starters

It was also a good excuse to end someone who would do this kind of shit.
Opportunity fucking missed.
Dude should have smashed his skull in.

I don't even know if I should laugh anymore. This might be getting out of hand.

What the FUCK.
Imagine being the father of that cuck, what could you
do besides beating him senseless?

man this really is disgusting
and i thought it was a meme that western men were autistic

kek, but a sad one.

>slit her throat
>using a hand saw
Not sure you know how a hand saw works.

LMAO

>the bachelor student did everything right.
Of course he is a student, of course.

fpbp
>rape fantasy/real attack = (((news)))

Captain tolerance is real, and he's already had a sex change.

It's a fucking saw, you have a pocket knife. I'd face the odds even if I didn't have the knife. I'd rather have my limbs sawed off than live with letting someone fuck my girlfriend like a coward. German-Americans are gonna have to return to save our Fatherland.

Hahahahaha a shame he dident kill the cuckold german, he doesent deserve life

fucking pathetic, totally embarrassing. Germany should be wiped off the face of the earth.

Brown people would get guns easier since it would be racist to run a background check on them

Really hot desu. I'm going to Europe this month, how can I find girls to consensually rape?

everyone getting pussy except me

even rapist niggers :/

So if the man gutted the african rapist with the knife, would he get jail time? We can call him a cuck or whatever, but you forget that germany has cucked self defense laws. Maybe he thought it was not worth it.

GERMANY BTFO

I'm white myself. I just hate other white people. Dirty degenerate animals.

A saw is a pretty bad weapon. Even if you swing it, all you do is scratch. It's not like you can stab someone with a saw.
All thing considered, that guy is just a giant pussy.

yup, it is a really fucked up situation but like the police said , it was smart

really shitty choice though, either be a hero and 9 out of 10 times get killed by a maniac nigger or try to ease the tension and get forced to let your gf getting raped

>So if the man gutted the african rapist with the knife, would he get jail time?

Most definitely.

>but you forget that germany has cucked self defense laws.
True, but if there is someone in your tent, wielding a weapon, you are free to defend yourself. Just don't chop him up.

The worst that can happen is you get a deep cut on an arm.

hey Hans, didn't this happen in a forest in Bavaria?

You Germans would sell your mother and sisters to save your own asses. A fucking saw!!!! So the fuck what. the guy had a pocket knife. And there were two of them. Stab that rapist in the fucking neck.

completely cucked by the nigger and his woman,what a fucking loser

Pocket knife beats saw everytime.

>It was also a good excuse to end someone who would do this kind of shit.

I woudlnt have doubted if it was my fiance/wife or in a serious relationship, but lets get real they werent a man and wife, they were probably just in a fun relationship.

>Actually ths girl said they were going to get married

I heard othwerwise, a German poster said few moths ago that he knew the girl and that she was just a basic slutty modern girl and he slept with her, but she is a 10/10 - he posted pics. first time I hear anyhting about marriage, and its probably just media spin.

>either be a hero and 9 out of 10 times get killed by a maniac nigger
Did you ever, just once in your life, use a saw? That pocket knife was an advantage, no doubt about that.

>not sliting his throat with your pocket knife while he's getting ready to have sex

>allowing her to actually get raped

Oh, I thought the boyfriend was the one with the knife, misread it

I wish I had a gf who would protect me like that.

chek'd and kek'd

Topest of kek's

I have no idea, didn't look too far into the story.

kek

I would do everything in my power defending my girl(wife) against anyone, much less a nigger.

Anyone that says or does otherwise is a fucking cuck.

I can't even imagine a man who watches another man rape his female.

Absoute disgust

>Oh, I thought the boyfriend was the one with the knife, misread it
That's how it was. In this case a saw is equal to a weapon.

>But Dagmar S. remained prudent in her reply: her partner was not a man, but her friend, whom she wished to marry

Uhm, what? Talk about being a cuck.

>the only man atanding up to crazed sex mobs on cologne eve was a croat
>not a single report of rape with the male partner present details his interference, 100% do nothing and just call thr police, from weightlifters to this student
>not a single revenge attack on muslims by german men after the shitskin rape wave of their women
>trying to incide it earns you a "but youd hurt innocents duhh" in 100% of cases ( first hand exp)

Fact:

We are the real subhumans
Fuck muh shekels