Scottish Episcopal Church approves gay marriage

>The Scottish Episcopal Church has voted to allow gay couples to marry in church.
It makes it the first mainstream Christian church in the UK to allow same-sex marriages.
>The vote to amend canon law on marriage, removing the stipulation that it is between a man and a woman, was carried by the Synod in Edinburgh.
>It means that gay Christians from any Anglican Church can now ask to be married in a Scottish Anglican Church.
>Clergy who wish to officiate at gay marriages will have to "opt-in".
>The church said this meant that those who disagreed with gay marriage would be protected and not have to act against their conscience.

I fucking hate living here, even then everyone knows there's only one region of Scotland worth living in (that isn't Orkney and Shetland).

youtube.com/watch?v=-SNODgG0Fd4

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40190204
discord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenanter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40190204

Good.

>protestants

>heretics
>church

You better bloody think again, sunshine

Only catholics and orthodox have a church
Rest is larping and pure heresy

Wow.

Just imagine. All 12 gay couple in the uk that want to get married in a church.

I thought Anglicans had already approved it

protestants are heretics, why are you surprised?

WOOHOO

I don't really care about gays getting married, but how do Christians justify that when the bible states that gays should be killed?

Oh that's interesting. Which part of the bible says that? Is it in the (((old testament)))?

>Episcopal church
>Apostate heretics being heretical

News at 11

>Episcopal Church
True christian = orthodox christian. Catholicucks are still holding on somehow, but it's clear that they won't last long, with the current pope at the least.

All other cuckchurches will go to hell, where they heretics do belong.

OBJECTIVE MORALITY
B.
J
E
C
T
I
V
E

M
O
R
A
L
I
T
Y

Proddies up to no good as usual

Like seriously, if you dont like how one sect/branch of a religion does things, just leave it and join another.

Walk with the wise, and stop associating and caring about idiots..

He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.

>if you dont like religion just change it

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord;

discord dot gg/WfHdR

I was going along the lines with associate with the branch of it that adheres to your beliefs more, but i guess "just change it" makes sense as well.

There's no reason to stay with this episcopal church if you dislike it's teachings. And before you go

>it's just gay marriage who cares

No. How a society handles sexuality and marriage is incredibly important. Human sexuality is of utmost importance and has been troughout history.

And protestants call themselves christians lol

>"just change it" makes sense as well.
But here the catch. If you change religion by your will its not from God anymore and no different from social and legal institutions created by man. When it is main argument pro region that it is from God not from ever-changing man subjected to animalistic desires.

So you believe that this pro-gay marriage Anglician Church has the correct interpretation of the bible?

I mean, they are standing on a very thin line of support. Where is the evidence of christians ever supporting gays in the past?

As far as im aware, never in the history of christianity has christianity been pro-gay marriage. Early christians weren't, medieval christians werent, and after-reformation christians werent.

So did they all go to hell for being homophobic? Since according to them, being againts gay marriage is pretty much sinful.

They are just cucks trying to appease modern post modern liberal philosophies.. Why not just become atheist in that case?

Protestants aren't christians. They use gnostic personal interpretations to justify whatever they want

Orthodox are catholics though...

Orthodox Catholic Church

>allowing fags to be married on paper
ok
>allowing fags to be married on church
ok
>forcing churches to allow fags to get married
why?
>forcing churches to marry fags, and arresting priests for not wanting to marry fags
stop it

>So you believe that this pro-gay marriage Anglician Church has the correct interpretation of the bible?
Thing is interpretation is your (one man) believes against their bevies (another men). What make you think it is you who are right here? (did i heard pride?)

This is exactly such moment when skies would open and God's voice sets objectively right position but it doesn't. Humans are left to their own devices.

>The Scottish Episcopal Church has voted to allow gay couples to marry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenanter
No wonder we had a civil against them.