FAKE NEWS IS AT IT AGAIN

THE MAN FAMILIAR WITH TRUMP'S THINKING IS BACK

>President Donald Trump disputes two key points in the written testimony provided by former FBI Director James Comey, a source familiar with Trump's thinking said on Thursday.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-dispute-idUSKBN18Z21B

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/730KX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please use archive.is next time.

archive.fo/730KX

It was me. I'm the source familiar with Trump's thinking.

Wasn't it CNN last time

Has this become an MSM meme?

Is that man named John Miller?

The MSM is 95% fiction now. Their sole job is to reinforce the left's bubble of psychosis and hide reality from them.

Woah, they are really lowering the bar lel

Alright, I'll admit it. I voted for Trump. There. I said it.

But now? Now? After watching Comey's testimony? Wow. I'm horrified. I'm literally shaking.

I can't in good conscience support someone who PRESSURED the FBI director to drop the Russia investigation.

That's the last straw for me. I'm voting for Hillary and the democratic party next time. I can't believe i said it, but there it is. The level of corruption is just horrifying.

Impeach Trump now!

It is I, the source familiar with Trump's thinking. I come here to you from x. I read his mind all the time. Ask me anything.

HIM?!
what is his game?

please answer

Why is he so adorable, Sup Forums?

Motherfucker spaniard, what the fuck did you do witht he Norway user?

Win at incompressible, nonlinear and newtonian tic tac toe.

sorry I...

This pasta is stale Gueseppie

WTF does that even mean?

Is reuters hiring psychics or some such shit?

I'm finding it difficult to believe you. Certainly, anyone with a stake in this could not resist voicing concern regarding the security of our nuclear weapons.

It's a damned shame, I thought that Reuters was still mostly reliable and neutral. Turns out I was wrong.

>"Red rum, Mummy!"

Who is the writer? Some new cunt fresh out of university?

They are -A source says

SAME. They outed CNN last year for running a BS story about Trump coming under Secret Service investigation. NONE of the other media outlets would cover it. So WTF is up with this headline here???

As I said it may just be an MSM meme to see how low they can go before liberals will catch on.

>a source familiar with Trump's thinkng