((((((coincidence))))))))

Watching the Sen Intel Committee bullshit ,waiting for Obama's dicksucker Kamala Harris to speak,and I'm thinking its pretty strange that 3 of the 8 jews in the Senate are in this committee (plus half-jew Warner). I wonder what else jews are overpresented/ in control of:
>3 out of 9 supreme court justices
>40+ percent of billionaires
>Head last 3 decades of fed -control all banks-(really in control since it was created)
>Media - pic related
Isn't it strange how a people who are less than 2% of the population are in such influential positions? It's almost like they do it on purpose ;)!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
migchels.wordpress.com/2014/05/19/why-do-people-have-difficulty-seeing-the-jewish-question/
counter-currents.com/2016/05/calling-for-a-nazi-social-justice-warrior-alliance/
counter-currents.com/2016/06/a-critique-of-jewish-privilege/#more-64067
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what you're saying is, if I was a homosexual jew with racially different parents, I could rule the world.

It'll get your foot in the door. Look at Amy Schumer in hollywood! She has no talent whatsoever but is now a famous actress because her kike uncle is in the Senate. They are all connected.

Yeah it's really strange that the most intelligent group of people are above average.

Right because Diane Feinstein and Chuck Schumer are geniuses?? HAHAHHAHHAHA! Barney-faggot- Frank is a genius? Amy Schumer is a genius? That annoying squeaky-voice kike Jesse Eisenberg is a genius? Suuuure shlomo,shuuure!

Ohhh kikes anderson cooper and wolf blitzer are analyzing it on CNN right after the committee finished. What a coincidence!!!

Nice veryyyyy nice. Do you have the CNN jews one?

We really need to meme the SJWs into attacking the true privileged people of the west. This is how we win. Turn the attack dogs on their owner.
We need to go with the culture. For example something like:
PRIVILEGE IS REAL. NARROW YOUR SIGHTS ON THE REAL TARGET. "Stats about Jews"

Race doesn't exist so they can't be the most intelligent. Their outlying performance can only be explained by privilege.

>It's almost like they do it on purpose
White males are the only ones who engage in nepotism you filthy anti-semite! Your hate-filled topic has been reported to the Sup Forums moderating team.

>>Media - pic related
You haven't seen anything yet.

Thanks tiger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Ah there it is!

Yes, they are all highly productive people that produce a lot of content that sells. Genius? Probably not, but definitely above average when it comes to intelligence and ability.

You may disagree with their intellectual capacity from the position that you are in, you are probably some head of state or something so who knows what kind of superbrain you have.

That's a big one I forgot! Feminism has fucked the nuclear family so hard.

Underrated

>being this cucked
So sad to see the people that used to be vikings are now just kike puppets that love muhammedan cock.Enjoy licking the boot on your throat!

I wish this could happen but no way the far left would risk that Soros money!!What wouldPlus these SJW'S AND antifa fags do without their money? Alot of these SJW types are pushed by jews in the media. How does some smelly feminist bitch with blue hair get verified on twitter with only 1,024 followers? "Indy developers" is code word for feminist puppet.
Also, all these NGO's and shit they use to destabilize governments are full of SJW's. It's their feel good meal ticket.

migchels.wordpress.com/2014/05/19/why-do-people-have-difficulty-seeing-the-jewish-question/

counter-currents.com/2016/05/calling-for-a-nazi-social-justice-warrior-alliance/

counter-currents.com/2016/06/a-critique-of-jewish-privilege/#more-64067

WTF? I posted that at the top of the thread. Are my pics not showing up?

>most intelligent group of people are above average
>average IQ =105
>population = barely anything

If this was the case, there would be 8 Asian senators as well, no?

I'm a gay black former-Jew. I can vouch I have a lot of power.

Totally a coincidence

This version is more up to date, and doesn't unnecessarily mark homo and nonwhite goys

>Yeah it's really strange that the most intelligent group of people are above average.
Except we dont have 99% of all leading positions filled with White natives and East Asian immigrants, the most intelligtant group of people, but some below average sandnigger kike mafia. So it is really strange.

>intelligtant
hurr durr (((spellchecker)))

Being a politician that (((sells))) in this era is being a disingenuous kike. It is not admirable and it must be placed in an oven if we wish to save the world from satan.

THIS IS WHAT WE MUST SPREAD. PIGGY BACK ON THE PRIVILEGE NARRATIVE TO TARGET THE TRUE RECIPIENTS OF PRIVILEGE. RACE DOES NOT EXIST ERGO JEWISH DOMINANCE MUST BE THE RESULT OF OTHER MECHANISMS

Why are there so few left who want to defeat the evils of this world? Forget trump for a second. There is an international cabal hell bent on destroying your heritage that brought light to a dark world. WE WILL SHUT THEIR FILTHY LYING MOUTHS.

Man. This place is fucking dead. We've lost sight of the enemy. It's not leftists or comey you blind fools. I'm crying right now.

How did we lose the war......when did this happen.......flooded with reddit tards. It's fucking over.