Blacks are niggers

>blacks are niggers
>jews are bad
>americunts are fat
>etc etc
what opinion/nationality is acceptable here? if everything is bad and we don't have a clear definition of what to strive for, we can't be productive towards hiveminding our way to shaping the perfect world

well gee, I personnally think canadians are pretty nice, eh?

canadians seem alright

I agree, buddy.
also, free healthcare is pretty nice, and we don't have many terrorist attacks!

I also think canada is good, because although it looks multi-cultural from the outside, most of the immigrants are in the main 6 cities and stay away from regions, and even then, they are neatly separated in their appropriate quarters (chinatown, gayquarter, cote-des-neiges for russians, etc etc) so living a life free of dangerous outsiders remains a definite possibility even after immigration floods our beautiful country

what's the picture about op??

pic unrelated, mind your own business

I personally think that op is a faggot, who has nothing better to do on a thursday than to sit in bed and reply to his own thread because even a website filled with socially inept chimps won't acknowledge him or make him fit in as part of the group.

You forgot Leafs are cancer

(holy shit someone just replied to my thread! don't fuck it up, play it cool, make it seem like you're a cool Sup Forums memer) Hi! (jesus christ you suck...)

>what opinion/nationality is acceptable here?

Don't come here for affirmation.

what the fuck lol

it's just banter faggot

You are trying to bring reason to an international group of 14 year old trolls?

we made a real estate mogul be the guy in control of nuclear launch codes. nothing is impossible for this group of 14 year old trolls

@129035332
@129036518
@129036569
@129036695
@129037120
@129037215
@129037291
@129038157
@129039060
No (You)'s for (You)

YOUR ASSUMPTION
BASED PERSPECTIVE
LEADS US TO CONCLUDE
THAT YOU LACK THE
PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
OF HUMANITY THROUGH
UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

YOU FALL UNDER
A CATEGORY OF SCUM VILE EVIL

interesting opinion, but may I add:
>what the fuck

>imagine being this new

>what opinion/nationality is acceptable here?
Whatever one you have nigga, god damn. This place is about honesty, not getting along.

Germanics: England, Germany, Scandinavia.

>nationality

I'm not sure, but it's certainly not

A
FUCKING
LEAF

The love of my life for seven years just left me and my best friend told me I deserve it and I'm an asshole.

I'm doing my best to not be suicidal.

Stop being such a faggot OP, or you really will push me over the edge.