I don't follow politics. But am a big supporter of President Trump

I don't follow politics. But am a big supporter of President Trump.

Can someone redpill me on the james Comey thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/336960-comey-rips-media-for-dead-wrong-russia-stories
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a nothingburger, but it sure is making Trump look foolish. Will Trump defend himself?

bump

bump

The god emperor will speak after it finishes apparently

>I don't follow politics. But am a big supporter of President Trump.

Makes sense.

will it be over today?

Alright, I'll admit it. I voted for Trump. There. I said it.

But now? Now? After watching Comey's testimony? Wow. I'm horrified. I'm literally shaking.

I can't in good conscience support someone who PRESSURED the FBI director to drop the Russia investigation.

That's the last straw for me. I'm voting for Hillary and the democratic party next time. I can't believe i said it, but there it is. The level of corruption is just horrifying.

Impeach Trump now!

>a fucking brit
>voted for Trump

yea alright

Typical. Ameritard.

Are you honestly so fucking autistic you can't see that it's clearly a joke?

The amount of people who can't detect irony on this site really makes me think the autism meme isn't actually a meme.

It's a meme?

It's definitely not a meme lad

>imblying citizenship matters in your elections

gompf just got daddy's comeys shot up his tight orange butthole
gg dumpfies gg

Basically libtards are pulling a real life happening thread.

>I'm voting for Hillary and the democratic party next time.
I quit the Repub party in February and changed my voter registration. Maybe not Hillbag, but pretty much whoever the Dems put up is far better than this daily shitshow.

.03 has been deposited to your account.
Now copypasta in another thread

What's is le meme?

>.03 has been deposited to your account.

>Are you honestly so fucking autistic you can't see that it's clearly a joke?

We can't let him get the nu-

Oh shit he already has them

Comey is a confirmed Big Guy

>Comey : His words made me think he was pressuring me.
>Senator : Did you ever try to clarify those words with the president ?
>No
>Senator : Did you ever try to report this to some other authority ?
>No
>Senator : Did president Trump ever try to pressure you again ?
>No
>Senator : Did any of the members of his cabinet or other parts of the government ever try as well ?
>No
>Senator : Was the investigation impaired in any other way ?
>No
Basically this a whole bunch of nothing based on his personal interpretation of Trump's words.

He keeps changing his story or he doesn't remember what was said he also leaks the memos

>I don't follow politics.
>But am a big supporter of President Trump.

You're a fucking idiot.

What I don't get is why nobody is asking this fuck about the OTHER COUNTRIES that interfered with the election, like the Chinese and the Saudis donating hundreds of millions to HRC. If even one person started asking those questions, Comey would get BTFO'd so hard.

assuming you're correct, it's amusing because sometimes they can't detect multiple levels of irony

Comey confirmed that Trump fired him for investigating Russia, then lied to the American people about it.

This is an impeachable offense.

I quit the Repub party in February and changed my voter registration. Maybe not Hillbag, but pretty much whoever the Dems put up is far better than this daily shitshow.

>muh multiculturalism

Come live here, you'll love all the FREEDOM.

Did you even watch it?

Bread and circuses

Comey is crashing this presidency with no survivors

That's what he thinks but unless he can read minds or has solid proof, then that's just his opinion.

It's in every fucking thread on Comey I have been in.
>Looks like a shill, smells like a shill.....
Fuck no, how can I tell if spamming copypasta is a fucking joke.

Sure

Surly this will be when Trump gets impeached states increasingly nervous ABC CBS NBC CNN NYT and WaPo journalists.

>i don't follow politics
>i am a big supporter of President Trump
What a shocker

Im watching Trumps faith speech. America, Jesus, Freedom. He's fucking doing it.

Choosing to be uninformed is a you problem. Take some fucking responsibility.

they are harassing Trump by repeatedly questioning Comey about bad things Trump supposedly did, but it's all bullshit.

Bravo Sup Forums you backed Nixon v2.0

Can't wait until this fucker get impeached

Did they arrest the guy who yelled "You're a fucking white male"?
No, of course not.

Hillary is a sore loser and so her little liberal buddies started a media circus about her losing because shes a woman and because Putin has a personal quarrel with her. Thats legitamately it.

Says the cunt with the British flag

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>I don't follow politics
>big supporter of President Trump

stop right there

You are not wrong.

>being this new

> Repub
fake af
no one says that
either GOP, or
> not voting Republican
nice proxy, though

/thread
trumpcucks gtfo

>I don't follow politics. But I'm a big supporter of president Trump.

Sup Forums

news flash: trump wasn't always a politician

Why would they? They were at a rally and both sides were yelling at each other. aids skrillex may be a faggot, but If you think those incidents are even close to the same, i feel sorry for you since you will never find employment with such a pitiful level of critical thinking. Better get used to flipping those burgers hans.

Comey is crashing this plane

hi, i'm actually autistic! nice to meet you! you're trying to talk about how autistic people have "special interests", and trying to understand that through the lens of what it's like for *you* to hyperfocus on something– that's not what it's like for us.
I have a special interest right now in posting on chans like Sup Forums, or as I'm calling them "changrids" (since they didn't have any improved generic name). This doesn't as you're implying mean simply staring at the screen thoughtlessly posting repeatedly. That's *your* idea of how to relate to this new medium that's appeared. My idea as an autistic person is to *study* the changrids, to actually think about it. I've really taken an interest in it and *thought* about it. I've thought about the social dynamics, about for instance why allistic (non-autistic) people like you are content to repeatedly post the same thing in giant threads instead of thinking creatively about it. I've carefully watched you posting those repetitive, mindless posts and *I've* thought through what you're doing, what the pressures and conditions and rhythms of the situation actually are.
There's no particular reason this is frivolous. It was released in 2003 because that was the most profitable date to release it because it was funded by a corporation. But now it's just a medium that exists on the internet, it's a new way of communicating. My way of relating to that new thing in the world as an autistic person is to study it and feel about it and create lots of art representing it and to analyze it. Your way of relating to it is to do the same action repeatedly and use your simplistic understanding of my way of thinking as an insult.

The only valid Hill story.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/336960-comey-rips-media-for-dead-wrong-russia-stories

>as long as it doesnt bring my grades down
OH ohhhhhhohohoho

There's more to this statement than you may think

>be me
>be a burger
>know hes right
>kill self

Reddit is clearly butthurt so I think Trump is okay. One comment is about if it's disrespectful to be questioning a public servants mental health, yet their heads exploded if anyone even thought Hillary was mentally ill

>OP asks simple question
>no one fucking obliges
you faggots turn more and more people to mainstream media on an hourly basis.
bravo you faggots

>nothingburger
banned phrase

no shit, but what is he at the time of the OP? President, which is part of politics, ergo, he is a politician.