CANADA YES!

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

Fuck this country.

Not all gays are Quebecers, but all Quebecers are gay.

>"If you wanna be a drag queen and your parents don't let you, you need new parents."
>"If you wanna be a drag queen and your friends don't let you, you need new friends."

WTF, Canada!?

Women BTFO'd

Out slutted again.

No one can slut like the fags.

The fucking dad.

that little trans cunt must be dreaming of black cock day and night

jesus fucking christ

Im sorry but when is ISIS gonna show up to end this shit, I wish Achmed would just show up and silence these faggots once and for all.

T-that's really degenerate.

Weimar Germany in the 21st century

Fucking degradants

remember when kids joke around dressing as a girl and nobody give a fuck because he was just being dumb and he'll stop doing that?

what happened? do people now encourage kids to do it?

kys Montreal doesn represent Quebec in any way.

normal people should end this and ISIS you idiot.

> MF after watching this video

this level of degeneracy made me literally cringe.

fucking worthless parents.

8 year old in a bar performing burlesque
8 year old in a bar performing burlesque
8 YEAR OLD IN A BAR PERFORMING
BURLESQUE

I'll say it again: if the men of the Allied powers could see Western Civilization now, they'd defect to Nazi Germany and give Hitler the loudest Sieg Heil he'd ever heard.

Maybe the muslims are right after all. The west should submit to Islam, the only force strong enough to stop this degeneracy once and for all

Fuck this earth

THE TRUE NORTH STRONG AND FREE!

they have to normalize pedophilia some way
also those parents, no wonder the kid sis fucked up

beyond saving

Western Civilisation had a good run

MUCH MORE THAN EITHER OR-OR-OR

Have you been on Pinterest. 3 year olds are getting French cut, off the shoulder loungewear

That poor fucking kid. This is child abuse. Who the fuck does that to a child???? That is evil.

Who's this qt 3.14?

I'm starting to get really fucking blackpilled

The average westernerencourages this kind of behaviour, ISIS is unironically your last hope my friend.

This is his "mother"

Whats it say on the back of the mother's jacket?

>hint: your Post Number

>new parents
No one would love him

>new friends

No one want to be friend of trans, they are hysterical and paranoid and they could sue you for a lie.
There is a reason why these trans suicide so much, is because no man nor woman can love them, they die alone and in some cases it´s too late to change.

I see only red, these people must be murdered.

Makes me think back to the bible, specifically Psalm 137:9.
GOD'S WORD® Translation
Blessed is the one who grabs your little children and smashes them against a rock.

wtf is this pedo bullshit wtf

It's the sexualization ...it is the pop culture. Time to Decolonize your mind anons. It's much more fun

what can we even do
how is everything not lost

u mad, son?
taste muh freedoms

WTF I love bullying now.

You are completly right, the trans and drag Queens shit for kids is just an excuse to legalize pedophilia. What a shitty era.

>what happened? do people now encourage kids to do it?
Uhh, now they use that as an excuse to give them hormones, preventing puberty and completely fucking them up for life biologically.

you know i'm an actual padagogue. you do not walk away from this. this shit will damadge you beyond repair. not to say that you run the real risk of being raped when your parents parade you around like some lust object. this is what you get when a sick enabling country encourages degenerate fucking psycho's to raise children.

You are the problem, there is a difference between being gay and being a nut case that should be put in a mental ward you dumb cuck.

>Lactatia

>There is a reason why these trans suicide so much, is because no man nor woman can love them, they die alone and in some cases it´s too late to change.
Thank fuck for that

That poor kid probably gets raped by that news reporter. Look at him he has no soul. He is completely gone. His mom should be ashamed of doing that to him. :(

This, so much this.
What have society become...

Also, that kid is drugged.

>i hate freedom
muslim detected

kek

Kill it with fire.

Why is the_donald still assblasted that 6'4'' Andrew "Smear The Queers" Scheer won?

Manlet Max was destined to lose. A french lolbertarian who couldn't even speak english.

Pedo fuck you get the rake to!

>t. pedo

When I see parents like this, it makes me love my own parents more and be grateful that they didn't raise me to be a weirdo.

Thank God America was colonized by puritans

>this degeneracy
You mean western Bacha Bazi?
I mean not all muslims dress boys up as girls and rape them, sometimes it's an emergency and they just rape the most tender hole on hand.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's shit like this that makes me wonder if this shithole of a planet is truly worth saving...

Blood blood blood BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!

I know a drag queen. He's 6'4, three or four hundred pounds and absolutely hates niggers

Pic is him

Bring on the nukes.

If gets, pedophilia is next on the road of degeneracy.

What the actual fuck.

Freedom? if that boy confess to his parents that he likes a girl he would get hit most likely, many of these kids are afraid to confess such a thing. Even if the kid is gay he is just a mascot to these parents

>muslim detected

Funny how you defend freedom but wouldn´t allow muslims.

Is this a child or a dwarf?

Western society is sick

BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

It's an 8 year old.

None was too many

I can't take this anymore. Please kill me! I will give coordinates where to launch nukes just please END IT ALREADY.

FAKE NEWS

Couldn't watch the whole thing, just started skipping around to prevent my blood pressure from killing me. I'd prefer watching another ISIS beheading, thanks.

Well there is freedom, and there is letting a bunch of pedo savages who want to kill you into your country.... Fuck Islam!

God's not home, everything is wrong.

>flag
Most common British boy's name, pls

No farther present.
Mum wearing "trash Nazis" jacket..

Wtf i love Hitler now

The dislike bar gives me a smidgen of hope for humanity.

Within a decade we will see pedo main stream practiced by brave individuals. Fluid ( Kek) preteens identifying as old soul adult kin, making much yen in adult kin mingle bar. It's gonna be like Thailand, added bonus parents will be there to record it and post it to jutub

>not to say that you run the real risk of being raped
That fat metal pierced face fag looks like he really wants to, if he hasn't already. I'm guessing that's 'her' 'father'.

Can we dox these parents or something?
I feel vindicative.

If not now when?

SHARIAH NOW
MOHAMMED WAS RIGHT

The western world, and Canada particularly, is getting to levels which are unthinkable.

What's next?

>I'd prefer watching another ISIS beheading
just look outside the window, then

I am down for sure.

Together