m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxI3bmPLIdE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Oi lad
Would you look at the time
Its communism time m80s

SUPREME MINISTER

I don't think they say that, do they?

Here they just call you The Right Honourable Prime Minister.

In Straya it's MISTAH PRYME MINISTAH

youtube.com/watch?v=HV_O3BA5e28

>Sir
But he's not knighted.

This, Sir is reserved for those who have been knighted.

If quads labour wins.

I can't believe Tim Berners-Lee got knighted. He should have been sent to the stocks for the abomination of HTTP.

re-rolling

Voted for are Paul

Also it's not 13 million but 33 million

PPPPRRRRRPPPP

Say it with me

PRIME MINSTER CRUZ

when do we know who won

This cuck is wearing some kind of mask. You can see the adhesive either side of his nose bridge. Mouth is small, like a females.

I need the Yeb! Template

Not going to happen. It's very obvious the Conservatives will win. Very boring and predictable. Haven't even bothered really looking into it for the last month or so.

Jeremy 'GAS THE KIKES' Corbyn gets my vote....

More like Comrade Prime Minister.

I can't believe that this still hasn't gotten old

Firstly: No.
Secondly: It's The Right Honourable Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland you Estonian shit

I guess it helps that he was never really an unlikable person.

Part of me wants to see this throwback from CND 1982 win. Britain is heading backwards fast. He would just speed things up. Meaning the inevitable strong swift return to a gold time as the pendulum swings back will be all the more sweeter.
A Corbyn PM will be the end of Labour. Britain will realise they've gone too far.

+1.

Just a big fat mess

I spoiled my ballot because ukip isn't running in my constituency

GET SALTY

COMMUNISM WILL WIN AGAIN INSALLAH

I can't wait to see the new Führer gas the rotting Jews!
Greetings from the Daily Stormer!

HAIL JEZZA!

Tories! You complete arse! Do you want Brexit?

Stop playing with fire

I would LOVE to see Sweden burn

PS. refugees are not welcome here

Nutall hasn't earned that title, he has not yet proved himself worthy of are nige's legacy, and I doubt he ever will.

>voting for miss mummy police state
No thanks

Hey, I guess that's just like, your opinion dude.

How long until results?

If, and that is a big IF, he wins he will have to ask the Queen to form a government and given his previous stance on the monarchy she should refuse. Wouldn't happen but just imagine.

El Primero Ministero.

All they have to do at that point is re-convene a government against her will and abolish the monarchy.

Low energy.

Hence why I said it wouldn't happen, too risky for the monarchy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxI3bmPLIdE

KING COMRADE CORBYN

I wrote in Adolf Hitler on my ballot, because I'm edgy like that

If you were in doubt about Corbyn

Again I will reply to this by saying the Emperor got shit done and Obiwan jerked off in the sand while watching a pretty blonde boy grow up.

Also remember we are choosing the person who will fight for the UKs internists in brexit. You want the Emperor. Obiwan would just want to end the fighting as soon as possible by cucking.

I hope he does win just to hear the BBC and especially our kike owned/scripted/copyrighted media blame Russia. Or hell! Why not little green men? Not like people wouldn't believe it here for sure, but then again they will also tell you that malt liquor is a vegetable here to so...
Well I still wish him luck. I hate heebs.

this. the whole star wars saga is shit.
Basically just, a mighty empire building strength and unity vs a bunch of hippies that blow up millions of people.