Do arab & african migrants somehow disturb you, Europe? If yes, in which way?

Do arab & african migrants somehow disturb you, Europe? If yes, in which way?

No, they don't disturb me, because there are none in Estonia, and I'd like to keep it that way.

They're low IQ violent savages that cry about persecution while raping and killing our people. They contribute nothing positive to society, they have to go back

Also, look at this map. If you're ex communist you're more likely not to take in refugees

England for the English

They should disturb western europe to some degree

>le innocent children and women

1.) Yes they disturb me.

2.) Why:

A.) Alien culture.
B.) Alien genes.
C.) Alien looks.
D.) Alien values.
E.) Alien beliefs.
F.) Refusal of aliens to integrate to our culture.
G.) Hostility coming from aliens.
H.) Violence coming from aliens.
I.) I cannot reliably predict alien behavior since they have an alien culture and alien beliefs.
J.) I cannot reliably trust them since they hold a belief-set that involves murdering me.

I do not want them here.
They are literally aliens.
I am purchasing a gun in the anticipation that I'll have to deal with their shit when they go full jihad in my own city.
I won't start anything with them, but I sure as fuck will end it if they turn on me.

Low I.Q. - I forgot to mention on my list that they're barbaric idiots.

I can see the train station of my town from my house and i see so many subhumans there every fucking day...
Just if i look at them makes me want to kill them....
My town was 99% german in the 2000s but now were only 90% german and 97% european
I can't stand this shit anymore
KILL THEM ALL

I know it disturbs me.

Allowing these ethnic foreigners to invade ruins cultural, social, traditional, and ethnic cohesion. It is as destabilizing, culturally, as a stock market crash is economically.

>Poland took over 1 million Ukrainian refugees after conflict with Russia started
>not included in this map

FAKE NEWS!

They do not integrate, they form packs and ghettos, sometimes refuse to learn the language, don't pay taxes
And the use public services, take gov gibs, collapse your healthcare system, commit more crimes, do not respect locals...
1/3 of all spanish prisons are filled with moroccan citzens, and we pay for it (police+legal representation+justice+prison)

first two posts pretty much sum it up
East Europe - not our problem
West Europe - boo hoo we let them in now we have to deal with it

When I look at these slimes - the sow, the rat child, the inbred whatever-the-fuck-that-is on the left, I feel nothing but fury and rage. I fucking abhor every single of those alien low IQ parasitic scumfucks and I want them either dead or out, doesn't matter.

Why Russian user do not consider himself European and doesn't know what kind of problems sandniggers cause?

>most of them are illiterate in their own native languages, let alone English
>they are not raised with the Western work ethic, seeking only to leech off of government handouts
>being mostly third-world muslims, they represent increased terror, gang violence, and sex crime risks.
>that's because 70% of them are horny fighting-age males who should be fighting for their own homes instead of fleeing
>they don't want to be European, they just want European money

Existing. The presence of non-europeans in my land disturbs me. Every time you see them, your guts tell you something's wrong, unless they look like obvious tourists, in that case i'm more than happy to help them enjoy their stay.

Sometimes
But not as bad as Sup Forums thinks

Most of them are quite OK desu
Yet not as nearly as good as local Aryan population

>we dindu nothing, we are always angry and insulting you but we are the real victims, and deserve the money you make by working and building this country we absolutely refuse to help in anyway way and want to change so it's just as shitty as where we come from.
Literally nothing not disgusting with those roaches.

>My town was 99% german in the 2000s but now were only 90% german and 97%
Try living in a place that's only ~25% white.I can spend all day outside without seeing another white person. There's nigs selling crack/heroin all day and night in my apartment complex. Hardly anyone has jobs. They live off of welfare and section 8.
t. North Houston

your proxy failed juan

God thanks for reminding me. Houston was 70%+ white in 1970. Now white people are only 2% larger population than blacks.

All the illegal aliens fucked Houston and the Louisiana niggers were like a double-tap.

>arab & african
This one looks Russian alright

well ukrainian girls are hot every fucking country glady welcome them
but how many orcs you took piotr?

I was forced to grow up in third world shit holes and hated it, when I was 18 I was finally able to come back home and I don't want here turning into one of those hell holes.

My hate comes from lots and lots of experience, I was in complete shock how savage they were even the local middle and upper middle class

>Do arab & african migrants somehow disturb you, Europe?
Yes
>If yes, in which way?
They play their shitty pop "music" way too loud. So loud I should call GEMA on the niggers and have them done for public broadcasting of copyrighted material.
Now that I think of it, they're just so fucking loud whatever they do
GET OUT OF MY CITY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

These are moronic savages that never should have been allowed to escape the sands of hell from which they occupied.

They are in large numbers (like the niggers in africa and everywhere else they infect) due to western aid. Without the do-goodiers giving them food and medical and trying to drag them into the 21st century these retards would not be causing the problems they are causing in Europe and North America (and Australia and NZ) like they are today.

My skin crawls when I see them. Same with niggers. They are not human. I curse those who let them into our lands.

What are you talking about?!
A friend of my was attacked and beaten for not being muslim and crime is rising every year in the neighbourhood.

>t. beta cucklet
They are loud because they don't give a shit and are alpha af.

Is he from Bruxelles?
here in Namur I couldn't even imagine this kind of scenario

You sound Turkish or extremely homosexual.

In America we have laws that are enforced against niggers who blare their music past 100 decibels

I live in a 98% white villiage.
I grew up in a town that is 91% white and moved out it was getting that bad in areas.

Even 7% makes a notable difference, double figures must be catastrophic.

>beta
Yes because alpha men are deaf.
Kill yourself.

Antwerp, not as bad as bruxelles but very close in some area's.

My school used to be 95% white and the other 5% were people from Portugal, Australia or Asia or something. Now it's almost 100% Muslim.

My barber had an armed robbery, my frituur had an armed robbery, my grandmother was robbed multiple times, her pedicure also. I'm one of the only whites left in my street.
Sometimes you ride outside and some shitskin yells "dirty belgian", I could go on for hours.
My brother has fought multiple times also.

When I get out of college I'm fucking out of here.

>don't integrate or assimilate
>inferior work ethic or inclination to follow instruction by superiors that aren't from their sect/religion
>Shittiest death cult religion as their go to which is defended by bourgeois cunts

I'd say him highly annoyed by almost all of them, some truly fucking hate the Middle East, North Africa or Persia and do their utmost to assimilate and fit in; they're the minority in the case of these migrants.

Hello Ahmed

>In America we have laws that are enforced against niggers who blare their music past 100 decibels
We also have laws but they're not enforced on tanned germans because that would be racist. Their culture is different and it allows such behaviour, and we must be accommodating because diversity is strength.

They are one of the biggest whores and many of them have AIDS, so only desperate idiots or oblivious chads fuck them. Fell free to visit and fuck some, Hans.

Zero orcs, we're too poor for their taste.

The women are normal. It's the men that disturb me.
>always bearded (as if insecure in their manhood), all of them scoff at you if you're clean shaven
>they either don't take work seriously, or act as if they and their "brothers" are the only ones getting shit done around here
>piss away their money on frivolous shit like gambling, whoring and cocaine (so much for purity)
>act holier than thou permanently, scoff at your perspective on morals because it's not islamic
>permavirgins, and when their mothers aren't around they're addicted to fast food
>will only watch sports if popular muslim players are participating
>where Bosniaks, Shquips, Turks and Arabs are found, a large scale drug dealing operation is near
>so greedy that they even demand their females be hidden from your sight, protecting them with weapons, coercing them, many even beating them

They could choose to be decent and smart, but instead they chose the path of hypocrisy, infamy, crime, traditionfaggotry and wearing the fame of dead guys. Fucking scrawny losers all.

Yes. Take some in and see for yourself, Russia.

>The women are normal
I don't think that's supposed to be good news.

I hardly see any refugees and I live in NRW

ich auchh hahahahahahahha
i guess refugees code name for germans

Sometimes I have a strong desire to make WP raids in these areas

Not especially. Disturbing would be discovering that my mum fucks random niggas whilst my dad rocks the cuckbah.

Muslim women are nice. They don't hesitate to admit that our secular, equitable and less rapey way of life is much better than what they're used to. Only their men have their arsehurt pride. Every man wants to live for something that will still be here when he's dead. For muslim men that's Islam, and the notion of Islam dying gives them the feels that we feel when we see the death of our nation and culture.

But fuck them anyway. They chose the wrong fucking side.

the Ethiopian family near me is nice, christian too.

Yes, they do. Most at least (there are some that are okay or even great to be around, but those tend to be _very_ rare).

- They usually don't speak German or English. That in itself wouldn't be a problem (neither do i care what others say, nor is it my business) if they didn't do it so fucking loud that you can barely hear anything besides their obnoxious Arabic (or whatever they like to speak).
- Most Arab men are both thugs and morons. 2nd and 3rd Generation German-Turks introduced a thug culture that hasn't been a part of Germany before. Unlike native German thugs (from before that) the new Arab ones attack their victims surprisingly from behind (no matter how weak the victim is) and in large groups (while spewing bullshit about 'honor'). Despite being born in germany, the majority of them has a really dumb accent - they basically developed the german version of 'ebonics', and that shit is spreading to the non-arab german youth as well.
- because them being thugs, you really have to pay attention to your surroundings when there is an arab group near you - they might try to assault you for fun, especially in the evening or at night.
- If an Arab or African migrant assaults you, you can be sure that there won't be any (or barely any) consequences for him later in justice court. That means he has less much of an incentive NOT to attack you than other citizens, and thus increasing the chance of an assault taking place. They are first class citizens for the legal system. You are arab? great! you're arab AND a muslim? enjoy your legal immunity. Arab Clans are regulary assaulting police members with dozens of family members, because they know that there won't be any consequences.
- "Blacks" weren't really a problem in Germany at all - that changed with the "Refugee Crisis", though.
- Most don't integrate and willingly depend on welfare
- with arabs is mostly muslim arabs that are the problem; subsaharan africans seem to be more babaric regardless of faith.

based baltics

This desu

I lived in Spain for a while when I was a kid. I used to see Morrocans at the market on fridays, selling rugs and trinkets. The only words you would hear out of their mouths was, "se vende barato", otherwise, they were quiet and bothered no one. I used to wonder where the fuck they'd go at night because you'd would never see them anywhere except the market. Years later I went back and they were everywhere, loitering on the streets, little arab kids running around, acting like they were back home. I guess the lesson is not to let them get their foot in the door, otherwise they'll eventually infest your country.