I need liberal tears on the Comey trial. Twitter, NeoGAF, Reddit - give them all to me

I need liberal tears on the Comey trial. Twitter, NeoGAF, Reddit - give them all to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AndreSegers/status/872837089599135744
youtube.com/watch?v=yry9PV3DNfw
twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/872830302112100354
youtube.com/watch?v=HEuBVDhTPvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I have to feel better about myself because Trump just got called out for being a liar

Libs and Cons are hearing completely different things here

Trump was vindicated.

>"Trump said this, did that really happen?"
>"No."
I don't think you understand what's going on. Don't worry, at least he won't be impeached anytime soon.

Considering he confirmed Trump obstructed justice regarding the Russia investigation I don't know why they'd be crying.

I know Conservaniggers are desperate at this point but come on.

it will take them a few days to realize that this was a gigantic L for them when nothing happens

>called out for being a liar

More made up allegations from the impotent leftist jizzmops.

At least he didnt promise I could keep my doctor, or that Assad would pay dearly for using chemical weapons.

Stay leafy, salt.

Stay mad, cucks.

lel he literally said Trump did not ask him to drop the investigation. No obstruction.

Loretta Lynch took a giant L today.

You didn't watch the hearing, did you? This is a strange strategy, denying something that literally just happened. Do you think you can trick people this easily?

Can't wait to see what Trump's gonna tweet about this tonight!

>trump is the only politician that lies
Are you 12?

Have you never seen a mob film?

>"I hope nothing happens to your fine establishment..."

Seriously now, guys.

Hmmm
twitter.com/AndreSegers/status/872837089599135744

check out that cutie on PBS stream.

>using mob movie logic ayy lmao
Back to the drawing the board.

the only person here who obstructed justice was Loretta Lynch. Comey ran over her with the bus and put the bus in reverse to run over her again

what a disgusting pic

It's not some esoteric interpretation that what the fucking language means. There is literally nothing else saying that could have meant.

>There were lefties who actually took the day off thinking anything was going to happen

Yo! Assholes! Explain what the fuck happened today about that guy called comey. C'mon. Do it

I am a liberal, why should I be crying? Comey said that Trump lied several times and that he wanted to finish the Russian investigation. If anything, Drumpftards should be crying today.

>s-shut up fucking cuck, comey didn't say anything, it was two hours of white noise, l-libcuck tears delicious

Were you not paying attention or something? Right in the middle of the hearing, both Comey and one of the senators quoted Henry II's "suggestion" that his men kill Thomas Becket. This is not some mob movie analogy, it has a pretty damn strong historical basis.

>Trump is Bowser

You are a retard.

Back to r/politics with you

at this level, language is everything.I know you;r eused to the court of public opinion, but there is an actual standard that needs to be satisfied.
innuendo is not enough to prove a crime, let alone have Trump removed from office.
Back to the drawing board.

Also love that Comey outed himself as a leaker and called himself a coward ayy lmao

Protip: The whole reason that cliche exists is because it doesn't actually imply threat on it's own making it impossible to prove coercion.

Without concrete evidence of punitive consequences waiting in the wings, it means nothing in court of law, and just FYI...
Comey getting fired is not concrete evidence, as there were independent calls to fire him unrelated to the president.

Pastry you should of picked a better screen grab.. she looks like my Irish grandma

>trump was never under investigation
>leaked his memo to the news so there could be a special council
>said Loretta lynch approached him to tell him to consider the hillary investigation a "matter" which was the same terminology used by the campaign
>trump never ordered the dismissal of the case

A huge nothing burger except the lynch thing

Good thing this trial wasn't about that then, huh? The things he infers and implies and doesn't outright say mean a whole lot, because the actual investigation is going on far more than that.

But as it is, the case for obstruction of justice is clear enough that a congress that gave a damn could easily begin impeachment over it.

check her out. shes is HOT!
youtube.com/watch?v=yry9PV3DNfw

twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/872830302112100354

Do you think Trump just got lucky by not explicitly asking Comey to drop the Flynn investigation or did he know what he was doing with the "hope" wording?

We are. Hysterical laughter from watching your liberal friends get everyone pumped up for an impeachment that will never happen. Just like how we watched you lie to nation and world about USA getting a woman president.

Yo! Thanks burger bro... and fuck you

no, I'm talking about a potential trial if they are hoping for this to lead to obstruction of justice.

innuendo isn't enough, pal.

What did he obstruct by asking him to take it easy on Flynn? Absolutely nothing

Well it's not like Trump went on tv and outright said he fired him over Russia or anything, right?

I was at work , someone give me a quick rundown
please.

>I am shaking, this is so upsetting.
Obviously didn't hinder the typing

No. Trump knew better than to just outright ask him. He's just not a politician so he doesn't realize he can't have one on one's with certain people, even if he is president

This.

But since this is a Trump-lover's board no one here will ever admit that.

>the case for obstruction of justice is clear enough
where do you people keep getting this from? It's beyond delusional at this point

lel crying?
this is a big win for us.

>Comey confirmed Trump was not under investigation
>Comey said Trump did not obstruct
>Comey said Trump didn't ask him to end Flynn probe
>Comey said, even though Trump was not under investigation, he refused to tell clear the President
>Comey confirmed he's a leaker
>Comey called himself a "coward" and "wished he could be stronger"
>Comey confirmed Loretta Lynch obstructed justice will Clinton

eh, trump's going down soon
special counsel will take care of him
that was comey's plan all along

>If I remove you as head of the FBI, would you die?

It would be extremely impeachable

>You're a big guy

For you

>Lotta loyalty for a nutjob

Perhaps I'm wondering why you would tell someone they're doing a good job before firing him

quick rundown here Senator Feinstein actually called Comey "A Big Guy"

>Trump just got called out for being a liar

of course he's a liar, he's the first combover president,

he lies to himself before he lies to us which I like!

> neoGAF

Shall I give some limks to ignboards and something awful too?

>trump didn't *demand him to end Flynn probe

Your perception of hotness is way off. Go get checked.

Can someone not partisan tell me what this hearing means?
I heard parts but it's just blabla.
I seem to only get partisan views on this...

Ah I see what you mean now. I can dig it

>that bottom post
>I'm too dumb to follow any of this someone tell me what to think, please

Trump asking him to drop the case against Flynn was pretty clear, just from the prepared statements.

tl.tr Trump did nothing wrong, liberals on suicide watch

>that last comment
>plz compile some shilling sentences for me
lazy fucks

You go, girl!

Liberals are so emotionally invested in their Russia conspiracy theory they will never admit they're wrong, no matter how many times their narrative gets destroyed. They'll make up some new bullshit to replace the old.

Comey, under oath, just confirmed that Russia interfered in the election.

>I heard parts but it's just blabla.

It was all blabla, here is the tl;dr

1. There never was or is an investigation into Trump.

2. Comey feels Trump was pressuring him to drop an investigation and said some funny things.

3. Comey feels Trump fired him for not handling the Russian investigation properly (which is the offical reason for his shacking)

Thats pretty much it.

>"And although the law required no reason at all to fire and FBI Director, the administration then chose to defame me, and more importantly the FBI, by saying that the organization was in disarray, that it was poorly run. Those were lies, plain and simple."
This is the so called 'lie' that people keep spreading around.

>the case
Again, what case?
>prepared statements

Risch on Flynn probe: “He did not direct you to let it go?” Comey: “Not in his words, no.”

Real question Sup Forums. Is it possible for me to be liberal without being a shill or a shitlib? I don't post bullshit rants about Trump or the government. I'm not on a witch hunt to try and get him impeached. I hope this investigation reveals the truth, whatever that is and puts the matter to rest. I just disagree with some GOP policies. And I think Trump is a little bombastic for my liking but am still rooting for him because he's the president of my country, and I want us to succeed. That's it. Can we still be friends?

This.

It also reminds me of Harry Potter and Star Wars films that I enjoy. Frankly, im just glad that it will finally be her turn after he is impeached.

Most of it was sucking Comey's dick and commenting on how weird it was that Trump invited him to dinner. Also reconfirming facts that we already knew.

Meanwhile the ones opposed to this whole shitshow pressed Comey hard, and at one point they got Comey to admit that, historically, "hoping" for a dropped investigation is not the same as ordering the investigation to be dropped.

#ComeyDay
Today was a good day

>Can we still be friends?
Nope. See you on the other side of the wall, cucko.

They won't make up anything, they rely on top-down information boasted from the media

Sure, the "Russians" exposed Hillary's corruption which wouldn't have been an issue if the Democratic primary wasn't rigged to make sure Hillary gets the nomination. Nothing to do with Trump.

Nah, she's done. If either Biden or Warren go against her the primary is instantly lost.

It's literally nothing.

The excuse of the day for congress to avoid actually legislating.

Do you see what's already happening on /pol? They're saying that Trump used language that mobsters in movies use. It's the new angle.

FFS the shills just need to die

Today confirmed the Russia narrative is real and Trumpets are going into a meltdown.

Anonymous is not nice
Anonymous is not your friend

Real life isn't a movie you fucking child. Go make harry potter metaphors.

thanks based quad

My takeaway from the testimony was that...

>Comey & Trump have a meeting together
>Afterwards, Comey writes down what happened
>Comey asks a friend to leak his notes
>This leak sparks the shit show you're now witnessing

Also, Comey is a gigantic attention whore. There was no need for him to have a press conference re: Clinton's email because it went nowhere. There was no need for this Trump/Russia hearing because it went nowhere. I think he wants a book deal or something.

Huh, I bet Sup Forums would have been just as pathetic if Trump lost!
But that didn't happen ;)

>Trump obstructed justice: confirmed
>Russian involvement: confirmed
>Trump attempting to subvert the FBI: confirmed

Today was a bad day for Trump. Everything we suspected was just made a part of the record officially. Now the real investigation begins and people start going to jail.

>Guys...what am I gonna do? My parents only still have their work permits...
I hope he got deported.

Checked

No because you support policies that are destroying western civilization

>quads

Yeah, Comey just seems more and more incompetent the more things come out.

Finally a president who's not another spineless toad.

>mfw the REAL "Teflon Don"

>things that didn't actually happen

Liberalism is a mental illness.

We really need to consider getting rid of you people.

Trump is the king of Trolls.

Probably not actually.
We're used to losing, we're losers after all.
>youtube.com/watch?v=HEuBVDhTPvo

Anyone who wants the "real" TRUTH is ok in my book. That, and you better not be diddling kids.

Wrong
US calling someone out on Cyberattacks @pic
Wrong

quints neger

Literally said the opposite.

Sure he said its 100% the russians influenced the election but revealed neither any proof or what this influence actually was.

The opposite, Comey admited that he was never pressured or talked about the thing by any other person from the white house, nor has the president raised the issue again.

Besides its his presidental right to start or close investigations as he sees fit in the first place.

Damn burgerfag why do I know your retarded president's privilages more then you do?

>thinking lefties looking for an excuse not to work is out of the ordinary

?

Fuck off with your delusional drivel. Comey stated multiple times during the testimony that he was never asked to drop the Russia investigation.

I don't think we would be as pathetic, we would have been just as angry though. I don't think I saw anyone here sperg out about Obama in as cringey a way that Reddit does with Trump.