This is India under British oppression

This is India under British oppression

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNZrQCMIFLI&index=35&list=WL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The British destroyed India

When will the British pay for what they did to India?

Nairobi under British oppression

Will the British pay for the destruction they caused in Africa?

Forgot pic

British destruction in Asia, the British owe the Chinese!

British destruction in Ireland!

All the wonderful things we did for India that they destroyed...

You destroyed Jamaica!

Hopefully white people go and colonize other planets, no pajeets, nigs or chinks allowed

This is really terrible. I can't believe the British could force the Kenyans to live without dividing lines painted on the roads. Reparations when?

Look at this disgusting destruction in Rhodesia. Good thing they let Zimbabwe reclaim the land and now they are a world power!

Did they have toilets though?

No that's why these brave Indian men killed the British soldiers and stole their uniform

why did you let the shitskins take over pop pop?

We walked contrary to God he warned us

>tfw it's all over

Bu.. but where is all the poo? How is this possible?

A long time ago, in a colony far, far away...

ghandi rabble roused calling them opressed and eventually we said meh they cost us more than its worth and we gave india back

Feels.

The British caused India to be polluted and dirty, look how filthy the Ganges was

>tfw the rise of the empire has already begun and it will start at 10pm today!

I sometimes imagine a time line where the R101 didn't crash and the Empire brought in a new age of comfy prosperity and airship travel

WTF
I hate the British now
The white man is truly a monster

DO IT
Retake your nation
NO Feels. NO Mercy

That looks like absolute shit.

It was incredibly racist of us to impose our civilisation on the noble Indians. Just because our buildings had sanitation and we built their rail network just imagine how much more advanced they would be now if we hadn't intervened in their majestic poo culture.

I wonder sometimes, considering how forgotten the British Empire already is, if anyone will even mention it in the history books written in future centuries, or if Britain itself will just be a footnote to America.

Why are those streets so empty?

India is crowded as fuck today.

Damn. Someone should do side-by-sides of all of these photos.

kek, right?

Don't be a pussy about it. retake your country already before the Moslems destroy everything

>British economics

ITT aglos with no knowledge of the raj

The country is dead, Treyvon. Not a single person in a position to do something about it sees anything wrong with what's happening. I know young people who don't even know that we even had an Empire.

The whole Indian empire (Pakistan, Bangladesh and Burma today) had 280 million people, today it would have 1.6 billion people

yeah that's great but....

This is what Calcutta looks like today, are you actually a richer country?

>Hahah India is dirty
>British Raj was best even though they killed of millions of Indians each year
>Hwhite power
Fuckin retards

You say "killed millions of Indians" like it's a bad thing?

> Meanwhile ignoring that Indians didn't live in these places. The British did and the Indians were slave cucks to them.
> Meanwhile ignoring the theft of local commodities that occurred to finance this.
> Meanwhile not showing how Indians lived under such rule.

Cute depiction user. Ignorant as all hell.

Yes they ran out of rope for your ancestors sadly

>Indians take pride in their shit-stained country
>Still use trains and infrastructure built by the British
>Complain about "muh genocide" when their own fucking overpopulation is at fault

That's a good thing you moron, pic related Indians living in India under British rule

>India paid 5x in gold for 'railway'
>British 'gift'

>indian GDP per capita 6,000
>aussie GDP per capita 48,000
I am worth 8 of you.

>don't even know that we even had an Empire.
i feel those feels man

i didn't say it was best. just that your country has degraded pretty rapidly since then

Topkek
'degraded ', no you nigger it's just you say that to sound cool to your Hwhite mates

I was mostly raised by my grandparents so I grew up watching a lot of old movies, I grew up my whole life until maybe grade 7 or 8 thinking the British empire still existed, and men in London walked around in morning suits and top hats. I thought it was illegal for niggers to kiss a white woman, and when my mom had a nigger boyfriend (yeah I know gross) I told her to be careful because I didn't want her to go to jail.

And your true agenda rears it's head...
*Shift+click thread ...goodbye retard.

And look how nice India looks after this black and white shit.

Fuck off frenchie, reminder that normandy is rightful Anglo clay

Under the British.

Now.

>India supposedly paid 5x in gold for their railways
>can't afford loos

>Making baby noises instead of an argument
Don't you have to be irrelevant somewhere

that's a straw man. the rate of India's gdp growth is great.
Just saying India isn't exactly a utopia. i mean seriously people shit in the street.

Now.
Also shows a polish migrant to India.

They'd be fucking muslims.

The mass cultural enrichment will have come so much quicker with India under a mooned flag.

The remaining 20% are in the US cities. White ass cracker Hobos shit and piss all over in the US cities.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNZrQCMIFLI&index=35&list=WL

>2010
The number has reduced quite a lot and we have 200 year of stagnation to get past which most of the board is too dumb to understand

Quick question.

Why is Britain beating India in total no. of Terrorist attacks while India beating them in GDP in 2017?

So did China, but at least they were smart enough to build toilets before rockets

You gotta thank Ambedkar the faggot for that

>anglo education

>200m fewer people than China
>580m more street shitters

What are you talking about?

GDP per person is the stat that counts if you want to find out which people is better. India is poo-tier there as everywhere.

we culled one or two of the locals during the initial takeover

But where's the designated shitting street? How can he poo?

I wish I was paid 5 times, I only get paid once

Street shitting is rampant in China too.
What the heck do you even know about China you normie cunt.

The GDP, IQ, every fuckin thing about China can't be relied upon. Only real Chinese anons can tell you the truth.

>it takes 1.3 billion Indians to beat 0.06 billion British

The first question too leaf

>what is ppp
>Believing commie stats

>it takes 3 percent Muslims to make west Pakistan

Stay mad street shitter

Because there's a fucking billion indians. Indian GDP per capita is shit, but a bunch of muddies add up to half a human being.

Oh my Goodness look at all the disgusting defecation on the streets

The exaggerated number of 580 million is 90% peasants in rural villages who shit in fields or in jungle, not really streets. Only very few really poor slum dwellers defecate on the open. Calling everyone a street shitter is like calling all of you Child rapists because your priests and female school teachers rape boys.

Gave them a boat ride to Australia instead

>Muh-lesser Population.
Kek. Wait and watch my well-wishing friendo.

Hey Apu, when does your visa expire?

More people in shit in the open on the streets, fields, beaches... in India each day than the ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE UNITED STATES.

Let that sink in.

So tell me Pajeet, do you have a loo?

Nope. Never

they were working the tea fields

Your GDP won't be of any use when Pakistan invades next year

Even than. India's GDP is rising fast @ 7.5% per year. Way above the rate of population rise of about 1%.

I hope they really do. I'm already sick and tired of this country.

So where do you poo, if not in loo?
What do you do when you need to poo?

Fine work by the British.But that does not justify all the bad things they did to rest of the India.

>Just Normandy
Literally all of France. Jean d'Arc was a thot and a thief.

Fake and gay

we are such bad people i know

Why can't Indians shit in a fucking toilet instead of in the street, you smelly dothead cunt?

OOOhhh. This the truth hurt???
Bad luck for you child rapists, I am a US citizen. I will vote against you whities in every election from now on.