RUSSIA PROVED TRUE

Trump not involved in collusion but Russia confirmed for trying to fuck over the US.

What we going to do about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYGw_toqnko
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-08/alan-dershowitz-schools-cnn-panel-‘it-simply-not-crime-president-exercise-his-consti
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-08/obstruction-justice-case-totally-dismantled-senator-risch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russians are based fuck off

kill the jews

Invade Russia.

Putinbots cannot stop the US military.

USA proven collusion with the Saudis and confirmed for funding terrorism

what are we going to do about them ?

What was Russians goal?? Trump as the president??

Chaos and Distrust. Im guessing they choose Trump win so they could use the leftist media against him more easily.

>Russia confirmed for meddling in elections even less than USA does
WW3 when?

The US has been caught fucking over every nation on earth multiple times, you don't have any justification to do anything except tell Podesta to not set his password as 'password'

lol

This. I couldn't give less of a fuck that the tables finally turn. Any burger crying over this is a huge faggot

RIDF

Comey says he has no doubt that Russia hacked the DNC, but he admits that the FBI never actually examined those servers. The DNC hired Crowdstrike to examine the servers, and Crowdstrike was allowed to present their findings to the FBI in place of an independent, nonpartisan investigation. The Democrats were literally allowed to investigate themselves in order to create whatever narrative they thought was most advantageous to them.

We receive millions of cyberattacks each day from multiple nuclear powers. Its really no big deal

yeah but the US used to be the top dog pushing everyone else around. they stand to lose face bigly if a smaller weaker country cucked them and gets away with it

Why are the jews so damn terrified of US and Russia being friendly
It's almost an obsession with them

Nothing. All they did was tell the truth about the state of our democracy. They're in the same camp as Snowden, IMO. It didn't endear me to Russians by any means, but I'm not really mad at them either.

>Russia hacked the DNC
he said the russians tried to influence this election, as all previous elections
of course the russians has a preferred candidate for each election
it was not related to trump personally

Are you really surprised by this?
Do you believe the US doesn't do the exact same thing with multiple other countries, Russia included?

RT Sided with Trump instead of Hillary. WW3 When?

Russia is not going to be your friend you delusional little trumpcuck

Russia has no interest in becoming friends with the US on your terms. The only way you become friends with Russia is by bending over and letting Putin fuck you in the ass.

This is literally just the deep state being asshurt that their psyops couldn't control the Wikileaks story.
Russian shills were pushing truth, and they were peddling lies.

Yeah, let's do it in the middle of fucking winter while we're at it.

That's old news. Collusion is the question.

Consequences? Sanctions set by Obama.

What was forgotten? At least 8 other countries meddled.

No, towards the start of the hearing, Comey was asked if he had any doubt that Russia was behind the DNC hack and he said he had no doubt that they were. They want to kill the Seth Rich investigation.

Because they're the only two countries powerful enough to stand up to them, especially Russia with its strong racial and national identity, which is why they're shilling hard for a US/Russia war.

Also Russia's involvement in Syria is putting a damper on their flooding of Eurape with shitskins.

Didn't trump lift those sanctions as soon as he got in office?

Confirmed?

What is the -evidence- of that again?

Your country is actively under attack from Russia, and here you are defending them. Russia is OVERTLY anti-american. It is literally a cornerstone of Russian foreign policy.

You want them to fuck your wife too?

Some patriotic nationalists we have here.

People that post here have cuckold fantasies.

There is no Seth rich investigation so there is nothing to kill. You're so cute how naive you are. Kim Dotcom is an obese con man who sold you all another nothingburger. Pic fucking related.

>blast Russia with subversion and propaganda for decades
>CIA coups everywhere around them
>fund actual terrorists to fight Russia

Fucking Russia shits! Ivan must be stopped!

>Russia confirmed for trying to fuck over the US
>statement without any proof

OP is a faggot, believe me

You don't think they know about everyone talking about Seth Rich? You act like just because Kim Dotcom didn't do anything that disproves everything, yet you will never be able to explain why the DNC refused to let the FBI examine their servers.

idk the same thing we do everytime, pinky? try to fuck with their election.

Nothing. We try to influence their elections all the time. It's a thing literally every single first-world country does if they have the resources.

It's unfortunate but the second we break that pact of sorts war could erupt. It's best just left as an open secret and bolster cybersecurity.

Prosicute Hillay clinton and her campaign heads for colluding with foreign nations to steal the presidential election. Also prosicute Lynch for obstructing justice.

You overplayed your hand and nobody believes you anymore, kike

proved by people mouthing off about it with no evidence?

>Your country is actively under attack from Russia

I thought its American military on our birder...

No

No way to stop it. We do the same to them. China does it. Europe does it. Welcome to the Internet age stop being a faggot

>prosicute
Why is our education so fucked

>What we going to do about them?
Just a tad hypocritical, being that the US fucks with every foreign election.

You prove his point.

>birder

>OMGF MIDDLE OF FUCKING WINTER I KNOW HISTORY BLAH BLAH BLAH

Modern warfare is completely different you fucking retard. It wouldn't matter when we invaded, we would win in a landslide.

border

I present the official MUH RUSSIA timeline

>Boris and Natasha literally hacked the ballots guys!
>well not really, but Trump is Putin's puppet guys!
>but not literally, Trump colluded with the government
>well not the government, but Trump did business with Russian officials
>Okay so Trump wasn't involved, but the Russiand totally did something to meddle in the eelction!

>Russia sends some phishing emails to the DNC and the retards actually click it

I'd actually be mad at Russia if they didn't try shit like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=cYGw_toqnko

Satanic trips

Comey claims to be absolutely certain about Russian interference even though he outsourced the analysis of Hillary's service to an outfit with close ties to the DNC that was literally founded by a Russian hacker.

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

kek, quite succinct.

SRSLY? Did you even read the NSA report?
OK, here's a tl;dr for you ignorant fucks:
>100 cases of click install virus emails were sent from somewhere in Russia
>one idiot clicked the virus
>not that anything was altered or anything, but the virus had access to all the devices connected to the idiots computer, including theoretical access to the voting machine at that voting place(not that anything was altered, it only had access to the network)

Now ask yourselves, how many scam emails do you get every month?

Well, Trump is proven innocent (as if there was any doubt about it being a psyops story in the first place). With that being said, we should not bend over for Russia nor "trust" them on anything. Just because I don't want to go to war with them doesn't mean I think we shouldn't hold our ground neither. We need to continue our plan for taking over the middle east (or whatever it was we are doing) and if Russia interferes with that, well, then we destroy them. There's no reason why we couldn't hack out a mutually beneficial deal for the both of us though to prevent an escalation of things within the middle east.

>I'd actually be mad at Russia if they didn't try shit like this.

My own little shit web server gets a dozen or so hits daily from RU bots trying at ports. Mainly mail ports 443/445, SSH/FTP 21/22, and a few DDoS attempts usually. They've got a bazillion bots combing all active IP ranges for unsecured devices every hour of every day.

Nope. We know from Wikileaks that the CIA can fake Russian fingerprints on a hack.

Post one piece of substantiated evidence. No uncredited graphics, no anonymous sources. We'll wait...

>le winter meme

Didnt those attacks happen in states where hillary won though?

yeah you got me, i'm a part of the secret illuminati society controlling the earth

as such a powerful individual my time is best spent posting on a somali origami website

I think Russians wanted Hillary to win but not win easily. They wanted her to get pulled into a close race. They helped Trump by releasing information that was bad for Hillary (true and false).
Never replace a predictable, even if they are compitant, with the unknown. trump was the unknown.

Sorry could you direct me to the non-hearsay proof? These old people are terrible at interpreting what is actually going on in a hack. Also what was hacked exactly?

>millions of voting machines across the country?

>one email server exposing how shitty the dems are?

Should we give user Russian hackers a medal for helping us rid our political process of corruption?

If Russia is going to destroy our dumbass leftists by exposing them for who they are, they are helping us.

Does anyone else remember him saying that possibly over a thousand entities were hacked by Russia in this thing? That really stood out to me but most people seem to be ignoring it.

claims of Russian interference 9000+
Evidence presented of Russian interference 0

your time would be best spent realizing you peaked years ago, now you're in a meme war that was over before it began. just give up now goy, what's the pay rate of a low energy shill like yourself?
>reminder: you have the job a retarded paraplegic monkey can do, and you still are awful at it. Sad!

2 rubles

No, you fuck. They want a weaker/complacent USA to destabilize US currency so we have to withdraw from strategic locations around the world they want. Russia wants to be the next China, Putin wants to revive the USSR, and currently there is a proxy war between US backed states and Russia as it expands its borders. Putin essentially wants internment for captured citizens and hard tariffs and taxation on the rest to turn the territories he captures into money farms.

The reason he's happy about Trump is he can discredit the USA to the world in interviews very easily - if the USA stands against Russia claiming a strategic location coalition forces will be less likely to help defend it with an unpopular American presence in the world.

gonna need some proofs first, but we have been fucking with each other for over 60 years, it's just friendly banter at this point. what is concerning is that we are electing morons that are falling for nigerian prince tier phishing scams

>being this much of a retard

you arent actually this retarded right?
the exchange rate of the ruble is not in a position to be mounting these masterplans you are talking about.

Exactly why they're executing a plan of conquest. Look at the value of the ruble over the last year.

Fuck off kike. Yeltsin spent his entire presidency trying to become friend with the US, while Russia was just mocked by everyone and not taken seriously. Putin in his first years had a wet dream of being friends with the US, he even asked to accept Russia into NATO, as he admitted not so long ago. The actions of the American government, arrogance and carelessness, forever changed that pink glasses wearing Putin into the one we know now.

Gee, I wonder why.

Funny, I get attacked by Argentinian and Chinese bots. Rarely Russian. I think even more American bots then Russia desu. At least from the samples that Iooked at.
Also
>Using standard ports

>Sup Forums trolls spread pro Trump memes enmasse
> Sup Forums trolls spread anti HRC memes enmasse
>Bernouts and disgruntled insiders leak some shit
>Sup Forums trolls pick it up and investigate some shit
>Implications are scarily legit
>Implicated members freakout and try to burn everything.
>Trolls actually found some shit.
>Suddenly all trolls are Russian agents and bots.
>Troll investigators and leakers are Russian hackers
> We need to do something about Russia

Most of our government and populace believes this without question.

Fuck this gay earth.

>America wins a war
>in a landslide
>everybody claps

>Fuck this gay earth.

They can't keep it up forever.

That's what's fun about the truth.

No matter how good your grip is, eventually it slips.

this is the dumbest post i've read in my 3.5 years in this godforsaken place. not even sure what and who you're shilling for but the mental gymnastics are beyond painful

>Russia hacked the vote because they wanted Hillary to win
>that's why she lost

>Implications are scarily legit

yeah, no sweety. nice try tho posing as a not-shill. welcome to the trump timeline, train is not stopping until 2024 (and good fucking luck getting a Dem in even then after the real trials strart and prison sentences are handed down for obama's swamp goons)

This is old news-why are we going to buy into it now?

Comey also said this happens every election(as well as a constant cyber threat) and not only that but more than just Russia does it.

Here is the shocking revelation, we do it to them to.

Really crisps my cerebrum.

^ this

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-08/alan-dershowitz-schools-cnn-panel-‘it-simply-not-crime-president-exercise-his-consti

///Obstruction Of Justice Case Dismantled By Senator Risch
Risch: "Boy you nailed this down on page 5 paragraph 3, you put this in quotes, words matter, you wrote down the words so we could all have the words in front of us now. There are 28 words there that are in quotes and it says, 'I hope', this is the President speaking, 'I hope you can see your way claer to letting this go, to letting Flynn go...I hope you can let this go.'"

"Now those are his exact words, is that correct"

Comey: "Correct."

Risch: "And you wrote them here and you put them in quotes?"

Comey: "Correct."

Risch: "Thank you for that. He did not direct you to let it go."

Comey: "Not in his words, no."

Risch: "He did not order you to let it go."

Comey: "Again, those words are not an order."

Risch: "He said 'I hope'. Now, like me you probably did 100's of cases, maybe 1,000s of cases charging people with criminal offenses. And, of course, you have knowlege of the 1,000s of cases out there where people have been charged. Do you know of any case where a person has been charged for obstruction of justice, for that matter of any other criminal offense, where they said or thought they hoped for an outcome?"

Comey: "I don't know well enough to answer. And the reason I keep saying 'his words' is I took it as a direction..."

Risch: "You may have taken it as a direction but that is not what he said. He said, 'I hope.' You don't know of anyone who has ever been charged for hoping something, is that a fair statement?"

Comey: "I don't as I sit here."

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-08/obstruction-justice-case-totally-dismantled-senator-risch

Trump's attorney literally just pointed out that Comey either lied or at the very least misrepresented information under oath. This is the same guy that claims Russia is a threat. You'd have to be a special kind of retarded to believe him at this point.

i hope trump sues the shit out of nytimes the russian collusion story did some damage to his name, this is slander.

My god look at all that liberal diversity. 3 Asians (one all the way in the back) and 2 Pajeets.....the rest are all white

Comey got his brain hacked by the omnipotent omnipresent Russian government hacker, according to trustworthy sources.

>Your country is actively under attack from Russia
you cant just say this white goy, it actually needs to be occurring.

Still literally no proof at all. You can say you've got a 14 inch dick all day everyday but until you prove it you may as well have a 3 inch cock and wear a buttplug all day. Trump says that Russia dindu nuffin. Comey says Russia did, neither have proof, neither can be completely trusted in their statement because neither has yet to come forth proving that they're right.

That sounds like a fair assessment, the news here is being absolutely one sided about this story

To be fair if america was pretty much half and half with a leader with no clear mandate, nothing would get done at all due to house paralysis