Saudi Arabia footballers refuse to join minute's silence for London terror attack victims

youtube.com/watch?v=y_oZAz8n1Js

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tNTpue6Ik3o
drudgereport.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcU4ousVLhc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4584294/Saudi-soccer-team-refuse-stand-London-victims.html#ixzz4jRUE5Dql
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B-but Saudis are mericas greatest allies along with Israel in the Triumvirat of evil.
>tfw goyim don't get the 4D chess move

If the australian team had any balls they would've walked outside the stadium and forfeit the match.
What a bunch of disrespectful assholes.

>I don't think they actually knew this is going to happen nor understood the announcer , most of the players hardly speak any English and by the look of their standing every player went to his position to get ready for the game, I believe it was an honest mistake

This fucking people are just as bad as shitskins

r/the_donald will still suck Saudi cock.

no they would have walked over and knocked them out.

I agree.

But even if the cuck is correct, the the Saudi team should be issuing an apology immediately for "miscommunication." I expect to see no such thing unless there is a shitstorm.

>But even if the cuck is correct

He isn't. They refused.

>According to Adam Peacock, who works as a presenter for Fox Sports in Australia, the Asian Football Confederation approved the minute’s silence against the wishes of Saudi Arabia. He said.
>The Football Federation of Australia were then unable to persuade Saudi Arabian officials to agree to participate in the tribute.

>against the wishes of Saudi Arabia.
fucking sickening to actively object

this is a worthy story

Disgusting sandniggers being disgusting sandniggers

>britcucks get fucked
>give condolences to faggots who do this to themselves

"I'm sorry you decided to have unprotected gay sex and caught AIDS. My condolences."

Fucking stupid, god bless saudia Arabia for not being a bunch of touchy feely faggots.

Maybe you should post this on reddit since only fags care about soccer.

Well.. We all hate those sandniggers but we never have a minute of silence for all the people killed in the middle-east (don't care about them). So why should they for 2 people in the West?

3edgy5me

War when?

infidels are being tortured in hell, by allah, for eternity. Why would muzzies pray for them?

Next time their anthem is playing the opposition should just walk away and warm up

Why would any terrorist join minute's slience for his victims?

So what actually happened during the silence? This is the 28 seconds before it starts, what were they doing for the length of the silence? Seems odd that it fades out just before it starts.

No, they had announced prior to the game that they wouldn't participate.

why would anyone observe silence for people they didn't know? It's ridiculous marketing crap projecting Football as a uniting force or whatever the fuck. Politics is NOT sport. Get used to it.

>marketing crap

Marketing for what? Watches so you know when the minute is over?

That is what Britons get four making mess in Middle East. By the Will of Allah, you will pay for your mess.

Because in both cases it's muslims doing that shit yet they can't be bothered to even pretend to sympathize. Fucking backwards savages.

Here's the full minute. You'll notice the Aussie fans start to boo when it's cut off.

youtube.com/watch?v=tNTpue6Ik3o

damn how fucking bluepilled is Sup Forums now.

do you guys not understand it was a false flag? there were no victims.

That's hilarious. They're not even trying to hide how tolerant and caring they are.

So how does the Left intend to do damage control on this one?

They'll just ignore it. It's not like anyone gives a fuck about australian soccer.

Dude, they specifically said that a moment's silence wasn't in line with their """culture""".

Only in this allegory, Saudi Arabia is the mad scientists that created AIDS and gay sex in his own lab and it broke out.

It's on the drudge now

drudgereport.com/

why should they do it for a 5 stupid europeans when nobody does it for his people when they die in greater numbers?

Tragedies happen more often in sandniggerland and nobody gives a fuck so they dont give a fuck. I see no problem here

Perhaps this was all designed to set up Saudi Arabia for diplomatic and social failure...

And quite frankly, I approve of it.

Burger here; they may be assholes. They may also know that playing football for Saudi Arabia is contingent on representing the country or team owner how they're told to (i.e. no moment of silence for dead infidels).

What does a moment of silence actually accomplish

it's not their country, what do they care

so people respect Football as a '''''sport'''''

and how many minutes of silence did they join for hundreds of muslim victims dying in Pakistan every day ? this is the theater of west right here and nobody buys it anymore

>hundreds of muslim victims dying in Pakistan every day
Do you think anyone *really* gives a shit about that?

Camel fucking is.

nobody asks westerners to pretend to be sad for people died outside of west as westerners dont give a shit anyway, and they shouldnt ask same in return and get upset when non westerners dont give a shit

Westerners are more important because we made the only civilization that matters.

Ah, here comes the eternal roach.

I DO feel bad about what happens in the Mideast. I think it's reprehensible and would have no problem giving a moment of silence for any innocent Muslim victims.

The problem comes with your expansionist, violent culture and religion, and inflexibility with anything or anyone else.

i agree nobody gives a fuck especially the super rich footballers, but are you talking to me?

you arent west

westerners are as trash as arabs and dont give a shit about neither of you. no need to pretend otherwise too so dont get upset

Lol a moment of silence? They don't have to do anything. Everyone is gonna end up a little pussy if they just what they're doing every time someone dies. Stupid pussies all the beta cucks expect them to stand for a moment of silence. This is how society degenerates over time.

western militaries and their puppets kill hundreds of muslim children everyday.

muslims keep fighting until justice is served.

future belongs to us. you are falling civilization.

we don't give a shit about your feelings.

Stop pretending to give a fuck about dead people. Who cares? They died? God bless them give a short prayer in your head and move the fuck on.

Yes? What seem to contradict the statement?

Which is bollocks as they're done it plenty of times for other things.

because it was a fucking false flag maybe?
any thoughts?

We're a former Commonwealth nation, mate. That binds us to Western culture, language, and law.

Anyhow, my point still stands regardless.

Are you worried that all your countries are puppets and trump is the ventriloquist that's going to make you all fight each other?

they unironically do? I don't go there but this is hilarious. I thought r/thedumbfucks "only" banged on about ~based blacks and ~based Israel, they're actually on the ~based Muslim extremists train as well?

here is turkey after the paris attack (one of them)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcU4ousVLhc

It's called having some common fucking courtesy when you're visiting a foreign country. If a western team played in Saudi Arabia and they wanted to take a moment of silence for Pakistan then the western team should just bow their head and move on.

This is just bullshit Arab machismo, the reason why their entire culture is faulty and needs a fundamental restructure.

So here is the hard truth, roach.

Nobody really fucking cares, because you people are fucking assbackwards stoneaged goat fucking child rapists and your culture is fucking abhorrent. Nobody likes you. Top that off with the fact that globally, bloody competition between cultures is the norm and always has been.

So why all the love lately from the west you might ask if you were intelligent but of course you arent, so you dont. Well, im glad to answer that question you are too fucking stupid to ask even tho it is GLARINGLY obvious that something is amiss.

Muslims are being allowed into western society so that they can chimp out. Once you do, and you already are, you couldn't recognize a good situation for two seconds and you just had to go shit on the rug, but we expected it... well once you do, everybody gets a big fat red-pill on how disgusting you truly are.

And then our governments go ahead with the final plan and genocide your entire race and take your oil instead of paying for it, and in the process BTFO china and india as well. And not one of us will complain. Because we will have learned to hate you.

And you deserve it. Every dead muslim baby, you deserve it.

>mfw raghead retards actually think they have the upper hand strategically and militarily with their plans for a global islamic caliphate

its good for us, more power on qatar = more profit

doesnt matter, stop pretending you are westerner like cuck indians kissing western ass or thais selling their underage kids to westerner obeses whenever they see them.

also both westerners and arabs are cancer to region as it had most stable times at ottoman era.

nothing to discuss further, both are cancer should be eliminated. and jews are eliminating both, culturally, genetically and physically anyway.

Do you need to line up and hug like faggots to keep a minute of silence?

Sup Forums is like the sjw and feminists crying about "microaggressions""

I don't think you understood what I said.

>be player of the most popular sport on the planet
>can't understand that basic shit

he's sub-par IQ at best what do you expect?

We point out things like this to get more normies on our side. I wouldn't expect a group of Muslims to feel bad about attacks inspired by their religion

Oh look, Muslims cuck Brits once again. Brits btfo over and over.

When they're done cleaning Qatar's clock, we really ought to invest the time and resources into destroying every last trace of this nation from the Earth.

You cucks will hanged from the shortest tree on the day of the rope.

This is how much respect mudshits have for other cultures.

But there is nothing to point here, they are just standing there too, but not hugging like the aus players.
Not to defend the mudslimes but with threads and videos like that would only have the opossite effect you are wishing for.

Meant for...

And not for the other guy who is alright.

The thing is with overpopulated societies is that they lose any sense of community or Brotherhood and invariably devolve into shit stained hovels peopled by disgusting animals. India had heart once, but it seems you are going the way of China. Rancid insectoid dung beetles, rolling your ball of shit ever onward into the future.

Aloha snackbar to you too, my greasy friend.

>When you find shit on the toilet, there's no reason to be upset as you expect it to be there. Everything is as it always was.
>When you find shit on the kitchen counter, their is cause for concern.
-Ancient Zen philosophy.

>not all soccer players

Yeah, nah, you're right. We're not helping to destroy radical terrorists in the middle east because of the massive atrocities and provocations or anything.

If we didn't care, we'd wash our hands of the entire thing.

>saudi arabia created degeneracy
okay...

Islam is by no means ascendant. You're still the same old decadent trash can you have been ever since Mohammed died.

got to start somewhere i suppose, hopefully we see the shit hole get glassed in our lifetime

>Give a short prayer.
Like a minute of silence or something, Burger buddy?

>Fundamental restructure.
>At the atomic level.

If there was ever a society so decadent and degenerate as to deserve that treatment, it would be the Islamic glory hole.

Ok but neither would I, they asked for it.

Shit im a burger and id refuse it too.

Everyone, aus, brits, saudis alike should refuse to honor a moment of silence. It should be a moment of outrage at your figureheads for allowing such a thing to happen in the first sight. You should be outraged at the elected officials for making the conditions as they are for you.

Saudis know better, they dont put up with any bullshit and all follow one law. I dont agree aith their law, but it works because they dont tolerate anything else and certainly dont import people and other cultures to change it!

Saudis know the liberalism in the west has gotten retarded and is allowing this shit to continue, its retarded so they refuse to stand in silence. So should you.

Who gives a flying fuck. It is football not fucking politics.

Lol I wouldn't join minute of silence for Anglos, too

It is them showing giving no fucks about any victims and full support for IS. The saudis literally cuck the west by sponsoring the IS and bringing Trump to accuse others of terrorism.

Well cucked.

Disgusting

settle down new turkey

Whut. If I'm in any Muslim country and asked to join a moment of silence to respect the memory of people killed in a terror attack, I'm going to join out of common courtesy if nothing else.

I hope Qatar and Iran obliterate that shit stain of a country. It's an embarassment to the human race. I'm so fucking angry about this, disrespectful sub-human desert monkeys

No muslim would ever commit such a crime.
It was CLEARLY a false flag.

>An Islamic imam has suggested the Saudi Arabian team refused to take part in a minute's silence for the London terror victims because they believe 'it is not a sin for a Muslim to kill a non-believer'.
>Sheikh Mohammad Tawhidi says it is a 'lie' to say the Muslim culture does not remember the dead with a moment of silence, and instead argues the football team did not partake in the mourning because they stand with the jihadist men.
>'They did not stop for a moment of silence because according to Wahhabi Islam - which governs Saudi Arabia - it is not wrong or a sin for a Muslim to kill a non-Muslim,' he told Daily Mail Australia.
>'Their response suggests that within Muslim culture they don't remember the dead with a moment of silence. This is a lie.'
>Sheikh Tawhidi says under Islam Sharia law it is not 'wrong' or a 'sin' for a Muslim to kill a non-Muslim.
>'In their eyes the attackers are martyrs who are going to paradise. And if they stand for a minute of silence they are against their Muslim brothers who fought for jihad and fought the 'infidels',' he said.
>Sheikh Tawidi also added the team would have been 'ridiculed' back home if they had commemorated the victims of the London terrorist attack.
>But this may not be the view of every player within the Saudi team, he pointed out.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4584294/Saudi-soccer-team-refuse-stand-London-victims.html#ixzz4jRUE5Dql

>'it is not a sin for a Muslim to kill a non-believer'.
this is what I've been saying.

They deserved it.

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

Had to chuckle at this YouTube exchange:
>I am Iraqi and i Hate this what Saudi team do , Saudi Arabia are made terrorist and responsible about all attack in the world , All Saudi Arabia people are stupid , they thought this silence minute for Iran attack in the last day , they are crazy , We are the same in this world i stand for all victims in the world cause i am human , shame on you KSA
>3 hours ago (edited) Shia scum dog of Iran

I really hope their oil runs out soon, they're so fucking backwards. The entire middle east is just oil rich desert tribesmen LARPing as nation states

Why should they? Stand in silence for libtards?

These are normal everyday shitskins. Why such arrogance out of nowhere towards kuffar? It's not a fucking city center or festival - it's a football match, where animosity towards other people is buried away for a while.

Why do you fucking goatfucking inbred shitskins keep making it harder for us?