Can anybody argue against the effectiveness of authoritarianism?

Nazi Germany turned from a torpid defeated nation into a prosperous superpower in 6 years.
The Soviet Union turned from a serf-based economy into an industrialized spacefaring superpower in 40 years.
Franco's Spain and Lee Kwan Yew's Singapore went from very poor nations to among the best performing economies in the entire world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pIgZ7gMze7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alright, I'll admit it. I voted for Trump. There. I said it.

But now? Now? After watching Comey's testimony? Wow. I'm horrified. I'm literally shaking.

I can't in good conscience support someone who PRESSURED the FBI director to drop the Russia investigation.

That's the last straw for me. I'm voting for Hillary and the democratic party next time. I can't believe i said it, but there it is. The level of corruption is just horrifying.

Impeach Trump now!!!

What happens when the dream leader dies? What happens if a really shitty ruler takes over?

>Have to ask foreign aid for decades after WW2 to keep their retarded system from falling into famine
>Can't even supply their own citizens with toilet paper
>Biggest natural resources in the world but can't help themselves from being only slightly better than a fucking latin american country after 70 years of their retarded system
B-BUT W-WE W-WUZ SUPERPOWER, MUH BASED STALIN INDUSTRIALIZED US, WE WUZ SPACE CIVILIZATION, F-FUK MURRIKKKA...

"authoritarianism" is only effective because if it wasn't you'd never see the empire it was ment to create. Individual philosophies applied well are effective when they are truthful.

It has nothing to do with authoritarianism/libertarianism. only philosophy based in truth matters.

I guess ctr is back

Now ask someone to argue against the effectiveness of Ebola.

God exists and He does not allow murder.

oh shit this is a slide thread isn't it

sage

Who is this cmen dmon?

oh shit, this argument isn't going my way

side thread...saged

I think a lot of people are forgetting that in that era Germany was an intellectual powerhouse. A lot of innovation and inventions came from Germany. Nazis just pulled away the chains. You'd have to be really foolish to think you could accomplish what they did with any nation.

Titpussy

back to plebbit tripfag

>saged again

But they lost right

user is a name too, you fucking retard.
Go suck the cool kids dicks, you conformist poser. Adults are talking.

>British flag
>literally shaking
Are you retarded?

>Can anybody argue against the effectiveness of authoritarianism?
north korea
/thread

you just got "nuclear codez" meme'ed, you dumb nigger
lurk moar

>you fuckin retard
user is not a tripcode you stupid fucking faggot niggress

Autocracies are great so long as the leader and his subordinates are competent and care for the citizens. Note I said "His" a woman would only bring tyranny as they deduce with emotion rather than reason.

How do you know that? Did the cool kids tell you that? Are there any more rules I have to follow, to be welcome?
Are you in antifa?

insta: emilyhelenbarry

lurk more

Could she hold that donut in a more suggestive position?

"I am a better conformist than you."-What you sound like.
You suck dick more.

GODDAMNIT I GOT BAITED.
like i said before this is a slide thread
>one post by OP
sage all fields and close this tab

The state of Israel even tries to mirror Nazi Germany in many ways.

>Heavily pro-inrace favouritism
>Anti-racemixing
>Anti-degeneracy
>Anti-homosexuals
>Anti-feminism
>Anti-banking
>Pro-physical health
>Pro-motherhood

Must feel bad for the jews to see that their beloved Marx and his ideas was such a failure.

I think a lot of jews simply have a inferiority-complex. The same goes for most marxists, thats why most antifa are so ugly etc.

They are supposed to be "gods chosen people" and yet other people create far more beautiful art and societies. Other people are far more beautiful (Europeans and certain Asians too)

As a result the jews try to destroy this art. They try to destroy that which is "Aesthetically" superior.

The first thing communists do is destroy art, statues and beautiful buildings that remind them of their inferiority or aesthetic lackings.

A authoritarian sacrifices the individual for the sake of the collective. The difference between a marxist and a nazi boils down to who they consider part of that collective, and what they intend for that collective to be. The problem with nazis is that they try to bring everything up to the highest standard, but some people are incapable of getting risen to this standard (outgoing faggots and retards) and as such they simply remove them. (Not all faggots are killed or sterilized tho, just the most absurd outgoing disgusting ones. A faggot like Douglas Murray would actually be welcome in nazi society i reckon)

The nazis give rise to the beautiful aesthetic and masculine.

The commies give rise to the ugly, the lowest common denominator and a perverted form of the feminine. A marxist wants everything to be equal, but in reality nothing is ever equal and as such they try to bring everything down to the lowest common denominator. They want to make all the world as ugly as they are, because only then can they be rid of their inferiority.

No, you got bitch slapped ideologically. HARD.
Right in the fucking face.

tripfagging on an anonymous board
classic nigger
stay black, faggot

Stop Emilyposting

You too. Another butthurt SJW.
"Buzzword, Buzzword, Buzzword...nigger, plebbit, Get out."
youtu.be/pIgZ7gMze7A

T H I C C

Did she make her Instagram private again?

>getting this ass ravaged over getting called out as a newfag retard
my fucking sides

No.

Yeah, that's what happened, I am the one who had a problem with what people were doing. I'm the dick, who was whining. Go feel the Bern.