Holy shit

Holy shit.
CNN just btfo Blumpf with class and wit.

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/08/politics/comey-hearing-live/index.html

How can Sup Forums even recover from this.
>Protip: they can't

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tJG1h
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-08/alan-dershowitz-schools-cnn-panel-‘it-simply-not-crime-president-exercise-his-consti
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clomp is finished...

>How can Sup Forums even recover from this.
By denying it. Just deny it. If you deny something, it means it never happened. That's right, it never happened.

Have you been watching CNN's coverage? The hatred of Trump is not even hidden anymore. The testimony lead to NO new news of events. It just revealed that Comey is a stooge for shadowy politicians. CNN is no longer hiding it's desires to destroy Trump.

>comey calls out NYT for fake news
CNN is finished.

Why would it? Did Fox hide its hatred of Obama?

CNN is showing themselves to be more about appealing to one side of the political spectrum and less about news.
Everyone already knew they had a strong bias, now th red not even doubt about their inability to be impartial or objective in regards to the news.

ITT People who didnt watch the hearing.

Donkpf btfo. How can he ever recover?

0.02 has been deposited into your David Brock Prolapse Plus™ account.

Ah yes the famous leftist tit for tat response. Should all news agencies now conduct themselves like Fox News?

Hahahahaha!!! You act like they are JUsT barely starting to be completely corrupt shills

There are still people who don't notice that trump is a fucking liar? wtf?

Did you even read the post before responding to that?

FLOMPHFT BTFO!!!!!

HOW CAN HE EVER RECOVER!!??

>Leaf

Don't forget to insert your Trudeau buttplug

Not really sure you're in a position to criticize. You may want to check to see if that form of critique is allowed in your country.
>illegal to criticize Islam
>illegal to use the incorrect pronoun
>will have your children removed and placed into an LGBT home if you don't let them be "transgender" regardless of their age.

No it did not, and some congressmen constantly were stirring the pot trying to throw anything they could at democrats to see if something would stick. This especially happened during the Clinton administration. It is disgusting because Clinton DID actually do horribly illegal shit, but all they could focus on was lying about porking a chubby intern! Both sides are fucked royally. I agree it is wrong.

I also think that Putin IS dangerous and he is currently meddling in our affairs, as we are doing in his affairs. There is a cold war going on and battles of propaganda are being fought. We are all stuck in the middle. I do not trust the democrats more than I could throw them, and that includes the republicans too.

archive.is/tJG1h

CNN already walked back a story re: Comey's testimony.

Not a credible source.

What Comey is calling Trump's "lie"

"[Trump said] that the organization was in disarray, that it was poorly led, that the workforce had lost confidence in its leader. Those were lies, plain and simple.”

Come on. That's not lying... that's stating an opinion Comey disagreed with. What nonsense CNN.

Comey is actually a mindreader, he reads Trumps mind all the time

>all that damage control
You know he is finished, just admit you were on the wrong side of history

The hatred for Obama was warranted. Trump has been vehemently posed from the beginning.

Opposed

>History is already written.
Spoiler alert, it's not.

Also, my point still stands: CNN is not a credible source.

How many terrorist attacks will it take for Germany to admit that once again, they were on the wrong side of history?

CNN was openly calling Trump a child raping pedophile before even the nomination, dunno what you mean with this "now' shit.

1.) Fox News has nothing to do with CNN. Literally not an argument.
2.) Fox actually did hide it pretty well, if you had bothered to watch the channel instead of watching Jon Stewart's edited segments of teh ebil FauxNews.

Not talking about pundit 8-10pm shows here but supposedly "straight, hard" news programing: CNN over the past 12 years or so has stopped having any semblance of being unbiased. They've have sunken past any level of how ever horrible you think Fox News is. CNN is now at Breitbart / InfoWars levels of reporting news all the while calling itself unbiased. At least Breitbart & InfoWars are honest in presenting themselves as to what the are to the public.

Risch: "Boy you nailed this down on page 5 paragraph 3, you put this in quotes, words matter, you wrote down the words so we could all have the words in front of us now. There are 28 words there that are in quotes and it says, 'I hope', this is the President speaking, 'I hope you can see your way claer to letting this go, to letting Flynn go...I hope you can let this go.'"

"Now those are his exact words, is that correct"

Comey: "Correct."

Risch: "And you wrote them here and you put them in quotes?"

Comey: "Correct."

Risch: "Thank you for that. He did not direct you to let it go."

Comey: "Not in his words, no."

Risch: "He did not order you to let it go."

Comey: "Again, those words are not an order."

Risch: "He said 'I hope'. Now, like me you probably did 100's of cases, maybe 1,000s of cases charging people with criminal offenses. And, of course, you have knowlege of the 1,000s of cases out there where people have been charged. Do you know of any case where a person has been charged for obstruction of justice, for that matter of any other criminal offense, where they said or thought they hoped for an outcome?"

Comey: "I don't know well enough to answer. And the reason I keep saying 'his words' is I took it as a direction..."

Risch: "You may have taken it as a direction but that is not what he said. He said, 'I hope.' You don't know of anyone who has ever been charged for hoping something, is that a fair statement?"

Comey: "I don't as I sit here."
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-08/alan-dershowitz-schools-cnn-panel-‘it-simply-not-crime-president-exercise-his-consti