Why do americans like this guy?

Why do americans like this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wB9ZQ5doRi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He hacked the election for Trump, and now he's going to save the White Race.

He helped /ourguy/ into the WH.

Only cucks like him.

muh based WN Putin

I wonder what will happen if the burgers ever realise he is just the Russian version of a neocon
Liberals ftw tbqh

He's only interested in saving his own power desu. He's raping his own county with Muslim.

When he forms a Holy Christian Union with Trump, anime will be made real.

>I wonder what will happen if the burgers ever realise he is just the Russian version of a neocon

There are armies of trolls that will make sure that doesn't happen.

Trump is an Atheist and Putin is a KGB agent that used to kill Christians.

>big government authoritarian
>anti-democracy
>assassinates the free press
>assassinates political rivals
>supports dictator states in the axis of evil
>spies on America
>threatens neighboring countries

What an innocent slav...

Why do Eastern euros like you pretend to be Russian? Be multicultural lad.

>Putin
>Trump
>Christian
kek
They fake religion for political appearances. Their actions are completely anti-Christian.

They are tired from freedom. They want king back.

The meaning of Trump's name is directly related to Bible prophecy, and Putin is the secret head of the Orthodox church. Degeneracy will be crush, the seals will be broken as the red dwarf orbits around the sun, and Jesus will return.

>Actually fights Jihadis instead of training them

>Russian version of a neocon
American neocons are liberal globalists, russians are not

So many horny young men, all hunting for Russian pussy in the Russian megapolis.

He is not a woman, he doesn't have "bad days".

Show us on the dolly where the bad Russians touched you.

Putin may be religious for real. It is not uncommon in Russian for most terrible sinners pray fro real seeking for salvation. Many many churches were build and repaired by donations semianonymously (no PR and fame) made by Russian gangbangers during 90s and earlier 2000s. Now these gangbangers are governors, prosecutors , senators and..., oh, wait...

They grabbed america by the pussy

Kek

WTF I love Islam now.

>basically a machine
>killed peolle wifh his bare hands
>plays 374450D underwater blindolded backhammon with his left pinky against the whole world and wins
>bombs ISis to shreds

I heard he has a huge dick.
As a femanon I like him for that.

Because he gives no fucks. He doesn't bend a knee to whiny ass people because they started a hashtag movement. We might not agree with his agenda, but we can respect the way he carries it out.

>actually helps jihadists and fights acceptable alternatives to Assad's regime

FTFY

Only morons believe the KGB.

Everywhere, for 50 years

Trump strikes me as the kind of US Christian you find outside of Jesusland who probably does believe in God in some way or other and who doesn't really have a reason to argue against the main messages in the Bible, probably has some excerpts he's heard that he likes, but who couldn't tell you the difference between sect A and sect B, let alone why sect A is the right one and maybe only goes to church mainly on holidays.

And honestly that's better than a Jew or a snake Christian who uses it to get votes and power.

Because he turned Russia into a powerhouse and he isn't a bleeding heart liberal or a commie

>powerhouse
His economy is tiny and shrinking compared to similar countries. They do nothing except stealing from the people.

Which jihadis does he help?

Al Qaeda and ISIS are acceptable alternatives to a secular assad government?

Nice try CIA

Now go back to training Al Qaeda at Al Tanf base

Because he's a real leader who actually takes his people's side against globalist swine.

>Russia
>powerhouse
>Putin
>not a commie
Holy fuck you people are retarded

At least he apparently wants to co-exist. Thats the best we can expect from a shithole like russia.

I like him, I do not think he is a good person. He does what he thinks is best for Russia, and his own people seem to like him. I think USA interests and Russian interest are in line even though my country may not agree with me. At the same time I think my country is selling out the USA. On terror we should work together, with Iran and EU to achive an end to the madness!

>Which jihadis does he help?

Every one that helps his agenda. It's KGB.

Russia literally pays Mountain niggers to not commit terrorist attacks in Russia

Russia is like mexico with nukes. Meh

The Americans who like him are paid to like him
They were also paid to hack the US elections
Those Americans should be sent to Guantanamo

Because some americans are traitors and should be put in internment camps where they belong

No one does, just some pathetic cucks on here
>THIS EX COMMUNIST CHECHNYA ALLY SLAV IS THE SAVIOR OF THE WYTE RACE
fucking cucks

Because they are uninformed about our domestic situation, and in foreign affairs he is quite competent. I was staunchly anti-Putin a few years ago, but after reading into the history of the US-Russian relations, I kinda see where he is coming from. I still don't support him, because the country is slowly crumbling and there is very little done to save it. Russia will probably be China's bitch in a generation or two, solely because the domestic side of things is too far behind. .

He's an effective leader and politician, something we haven't had the pleasure of knowing since Theodore Roosevelt.

Why is your president in cahoots with him?

But ask yourself: what do we care about your domestic situation beyond maybe being nice and hoping you can have a nice life.

I think the current sanctions are kind of dumb because there isn't much of an end game and it makes average people suffer while Putin is still on cruise control. I'd rather somebody figure out a viable Putin replacement instead, but it doesn't actually bother me as a temporary tactic as long as it doesn't result in some unfortunate situation like destabilization or having China take over.

>But ask yourself: what do we care about your domestic situation beyond maybe being nice and hoping you can have a nice life.
Why would you glorify a leader whose policies are a disaster and are killing the country? No reason to admire the man. We are not looking for sympathy, and it's fair for you to not give a shit about our livelihood, but idolizing Putin by ignoring half the shit he does is stupid.
>I'd rather somebody figure out a viable Putin replacement instead
Yeah I hope someone does figure out, the system built around one person can easily crumble without said person no longer existing, which is something no one can control

I don't think anybody seriously idolizes him, but rather appreciates the way he operates like a badass sometimes, and casually kicks bullshit to the curb
youtube.com/watch?v=wB9ZQ5doRi8

What I do appreciate about him is the way he deftly cockblocks our crazy neocons from starting WWIII. I guess that's probably his advisors, but at least at an international level he has been a good counterbalance for stability.

His speeches are pretty good, too, from a foreign perspective. They're very pragmatic and sensible compared to our news and the things that most of our politicians say.

>I don't think anybody seriously idolizes him
There are some people literally begging for Putin presidency in the US, don't think they are even memeing.
Though, I wonder how would he perform if put in the American system, bound by the constitution, the congress, and three letter agencies, without his traditional carte blanche of loyal ex-kgb spooks in the government and obedient parliament.

They don't like him they just want their president be more like him. No bleeding heart "we need to empower niggers, women and faggots" speeches, no progressive garbage and he always confident and in control. Also he is one of the few sovereign leaders in the world, probably the only one that's white. Nobody seems to use that term anymore for some reason, despite the fact that its the most important political driver in history. Also he's unarguably the most powerful man in the world, that projects strength which real men respect and like.
I think only people from sovereign countries can understand his appeal. Irrelevant people who do as they told and don't date to do anything to oppose global regime cant really understand it.
Chinese quite like him, some Indians too, Iranians, Syrians and some Americans as well. Sad fact is that most of the world has no real agency.

>Citation needed

I don't know anybody who would even begin to want Putin in charge of the US. Maybe you're listening to people I've never heard.

However, Putin is a shrewd student of Andropov, and he might be able to manipulate our intelligence agencies and mafias effectively as some of our presidents have done successfully in the past. But even if he might have that ability, he is much to Russian in his personality to pull it off. The US needs a man with a more American personality for PR stunts and to inspire the population -- hence we have rock star Trump.

Putin only cares about Russia, Russians, and Russian interests.

Murrikkkans dream of a leader that puts America, Americans, and American interests above everything else.

Well America got Trump and he just isn't as cunning or capable as Putin, although they share similar mindsets.

What should the West do to help Russia?

He was a better leader and figure than Obama. People like him years before Trump was ever in the picture. He's a bad ass.

Anyone with a functioning brain will like putin

Putin is a pretty cool guy. He hacks foreign elections and doesn't afraid of anything.

Because he is the only person standing in the way of the NWO.

He's humanity's last hope.

>biggest jew lover in the world
>fighting the NWO

hie iz reel mehn

He seems cool regardless if he is or not fucking the russian citizens in the ass

He rips through our hackfraud reporters like they're tissue paper. I love it.

Putin himself has offered the answer on multiple occasions in public: US and Russia collaborate to shut down ISIS.

Mutual self-interest. If we can work together successfully on that, then we have a basis for working out how to de-escalate Syria and The Ukraine, and we can go back to each worrying about forming a more coherent long-term strategy for military, resource, influence, and economic power.

Because Trump likes him and Republicans are sheep who will put party over country.

that must be why American neocons love Putin so much, genius.

Now? Nothing really, the relations are ruined for any cooperation.
But in the 90s there was a window of opportunity to lean Russia towards the West when it was open to it. Instead, we only got shafted and humiliated. There was no interest in helping Russia when it was at its weakest since WW2 or the Civil War, when it was badly needed.

Putin doesn't love the jews.

He only does that for show.

The Jews hate Putin, and they are trying to end Russia.

WHY DO OP'S SHIT UP THE BOARD ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS CONSISTING OF OVER BROAD GENERALIZED ASSUMPTIONS WITHOUT USING COMMON SENSE?

THAT IS THE ACTUAL QUESTION THAT SHOULD BE ASKED OP, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

(User was shot in an alley for this post)

> Instead, we only got shafted and humiliated.
You want help AND not be humiliated?
How were you humiliated and what do you expect now for being a smaller economy than Canada?

I didn't ask you, dumbshill.

Yeah you did. Check the IDs.

I don't, most americans don't, the fact of the matter is you should be suspicious of any government, including your own, but that's not what we got here. We got a bunch of putin dick riders who are just as bad as MSM is in their attempt to shill for him.

>How were you humiliated
1996 election, NATO expansion, support for the Chechen terrorists, plenty of broken promises.
> what do you expect now for being a smaller economy than Canada?
There is much more to countries than their economy. Canada is internationally irrelevant. Russia has the power to obstruct American aspirations in many places of the world.

He's a good guy, user.

>tfw this is a shill census thread

> NATO expansion
Okay, you received food aid in 1999. Why should a country like that stop other countries from joining alliances?

> Canada is internationally irrelevant
They choose to build roads instead of missiles but they have more money than you.
And what do you get for being a bigger North Korea? A free Chechen dick in your mouth?

Because liberals don't like him and republicans can't think.
Putin knows what Trump supporters want to hear, so he gives it to him.

He also has 1000s of people working on psy-ops to establish an online "consensus" that Putin is great

>Hey, Estonia, sorry but you can't join NATO. Because Russia might want to invade you later and we must respect that!

Russia Gets 1st 1999 Shipload of U.S. Food Aid
March 13, 1999|From Associated Press

ST. PETERSBURG, Russia — Cranes hoisted the year's first American food aid to Russia onto a wharf in St. Petersburg on Friday after months of delays caused by U.S. concerns that the aid would be stolen or misused.

Last fall, officials said the food would help Russia's poor through the winter months, but it arrived with spring only a week away. The aid will instead stabilize the market and make food more affordable, U.S. officials said.

"It's not a matter of helping through the winter. It's helping through the agriculture year, from harvest to harvest," said U.S. Ambassador James Collins at the port.

The United States offered $950 million worth of agricultural products after a financial crisis last year left Russia's economy in tatters and a drought ruined the harvest.

Hey (((Marton Eichenbaum))), your bait is pretty bad!
Go back to your overlord Soros!

>muh Soros
Fuck off, RIDF

He is an alpha male in a world of beta heads of state

>Mission accomplished

Sing it with me kike!

Russia's geopolitical goal since its inception has been to secure its Western border, because its heartland is ridiculously vulnerable to an attack, as evident by a number of Western invasions from Germany, France, Sweden, and so on. Russia is not a fortress in the ocean surrounded by allies like Canada, so there is little choice but to invest in the military. Russia can't develop friendly relations with the West unless those security concerns are taken care of, and is strong enough to obstruct American actions in its vast backyard.
Russia wanted to join NATO like other post-Soviet states at that time, a shame it never happened.

Yes gas yourself, paid Putin shill.

> because its heartland is ridiculously vulnerable to an attack
Gayropeans marching against nukes. Real threat to Russia!

>Russia wanted to join NATO like other post-Soviet states at that time
You really believe the KGB oligarchs?

>alpha male
>pays tribute to chechnya for years

>join NATO
I can't imagine a worse idea. Ukraine, Belarus, Finland, all need to stay out of NATO. Poland is almost the only one so far where it seems stable to draw a hard border with missiles and everything else.

> posts shill

Hah you just spilled the beans!
Leftist paid cuck detected.

You aren't very good in hiding anymore!

You is paying you the central in DC or the one in London?

Do you get 1500 - 2450€ per 100 post, like Jeffrey from Utah, or Piotr the (((Polish)))?

When will you do something about them?

That's a lot of damage control.

With putin ruling the country? Never.

>Gayropeans marching against nukes. Real threat to Russia!
You should go read a history book. Or something about geopolitics, I don't know. Countries are shaped over many years by their geography and history. Russia knows its weak spots and seeks to protect them, lest the history repeats itself.
>You really believe the KGB oligarchs?
Don't need to listen to bullshit rhetoric from politicians, Russia was cooperating with the US on a bunch of issues to show its willingness to improve the relations since the final years of the USSR. Non-proliferation treaties, First Iraq War, Bosnia campaign, Afghanistan, Iran, complete non-intervention in the US foreign policy, even it was harmful to Russia. Until 2007, Russia barely spoke up about being mistreated by the US. It was barely rewarded, on the contrary.

how can you not like Putin? He is actually a pretty cool and decent guy