Can someone breakdown the Comey Hearings for me? I fucking missed it. Any habbenings?

Can someone breakdown the Comey Hearings for me? I fucking missed it. Any habbenings?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-08/comey-admits-ag-lynch-pressured-him-use-clinton-campaign-language-it-gave-me-queasy-
noagendashow.com/
nypost.com/2017/06/08/does-john-mccain-even-know-whats-going-on/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's fucking nothing

"I was fired because of Russia Investigation"

Really tickles my almonds though.

Proof McCain has Alzheimer's. He called Comey the president.

John McCain called out Hillary for selling our uranium to the russians. It was fucking inane. Fucking McCain of all people said it lol.

- There was no investigation into Trump by Comey
- Trump did not coerce Comey to try to get him to drop the non-existent investigation, rather, he passively asked him to let the Flynn investigation end after it had already concluded.
- Comey actually mentioned that he was concerned about Loretta Lynch who actually DID try to coerce him to drop the clinton email investigation.

No. Do your own fucking research you lazy shit.

>imo

Comey said nice things about Comey, it's funny that Trump gets so much flack for this but Comey is so much better at flattering himself.

>Comey actually mentioned that he was concerned about Loretta Lynch who actually DID try to coerce him to drop the clinton email investigation.

What will happen because of this?

Best bit is when Obama AG Loretta Lynch asked him to use language in relation to the Clinton email investigation that tied in with the Hillary campaign. He said, "it made me feel queasy".
Basically, they wanted him to mirror what the Clinton campaign were saying and the AG put him under pressure to do so.
Don't expect to see this in the MSM
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-08/comey-admits-ag-lynch-pressured-him-use-clinton-campaign-language-it-gave-me-queasy-

>Blatant biased anti-Trump articles everywhere in the Internet

I'm not going to plow through garbage. You guys break it down more easily than anyone else, and I can start my research with the posted information on Sup Forums.

Yeah bit later he said that it could have been him not stating publicly that Trump wasn't under investigation, and that was that "thing". And he also leaked to the press, that was so weird how do we know that he didn't do it before through similar "friends"

Democrats are too immature to learn that hate is a poison.

"President Comey"

- John McCain

He made two points, one that he felt that Trump had pressured him to drop Flynn's investigation, the other that he was fired because of the russiagate.
He had nothing to back either point and Trump's own actions ended up negating his impressions, also when questioned about why he didn't bring this shit up sooner he kept making jokes about him being a coward and not wanting to end up feeding the birds.
Basically this is nothing.

Nothing. She just pressured him into calling it a matter rather than an investigation.

Kind of tried to talk himself round in circles. It was actually fucking sad to watch.

You could see on his face, he was thinking "got him" almost every time he spoke. Then he failed and tried again for 7 minutes.

Trump lied and probably committed treason. He's going to be impeached and Hillary will be made President because she had more votes.

>Confirms he is biased because of his firing, felt it was because of the russia investigation
>Stated he wanted to do this because he felt that he and the FBI were being defamed
>He is the FBI leaker (his memos)
>Loretta Lynch tried to meddle with the Clinton investigation
>Felt Trump wanted to drop the Flynn investigation but only the tapes can tell
>Trump isn't being investigated
>Trump's campaign is being investigated
>I can't tell you that in an open setting
>McCain has gone completely senile

Comey flat out called Trump a liar
Said he tried to persuade him to drop the Flynn case
No open investigation on Trump himself.
He knew Sessions would have to recuse himself (couldn't say why in an open hearing)
McCain is dying

Recap on Comey Testimony:

-Left doesn't have much to go off of in this at all, other than nitpicking. Nothing criminal about Trump as of now.

-Russia never hacked the votes, the only interference was through propaganda.

-Trump never impeded Russia investigation, was frustrated but encouraged it to clear his name.

-Comey himself leaked his memos to a friend in the media, would not give a name.

-Implicated himself, confirmed that he worked with Loretta Lynch in Clinton's favor by downplaying the email investigation publicly. AKA if anyone obstructed anything, it was Lynch.

-He leaked everything BUT the fact that Trump himself was never being investigated.

-Acts unsure of why he was fired, likely due to him being the leaker.

-Fake news BTFO, he says that practically all of the Russia probe articles are horribly wrong. Anonymous sources= blatant lies.

>TL;DR- Tinfoil Hat Dems are retarded, this backfired hard on them.

I can't believed that happened.

This is more important than the Comey thing btw

DESU he should just retire for his sake. Getting too old

>Nothing criminal about Trump as of now.

He lied, perjury is a criminal offence.

I can't answer that question in an open hearing.

We learned there was more fake news from NYT. The article about trump aides has repeated content with Russia is false.

Lol that list is absurd and hilarious.

sure he did ahmed

I missed it too so I guess we'll have to listen to the next No Agenda Show podcast

noagendashow.com/

Stop, you're actually gonna convince someone that that's how it works

>Perjury is a criminal offence

Someone didn't pay attention in govt class.

Perjury is lying under oath, Trump did not say those things under oath and therefore he did not commit perjury.

Say I was in a court case about a murder. If I told the jury that I did not witness the murder and it was proven later that I did, I would be charged with perjury. If I was talking to some guy on the street or posting onto twitter that I didn't see the murder, then I'm just lying, not committing a crime.

>trump hates blacks
>do your own fucking research you lazy shit

wow its almost as if you just believe trump hates black people just because you've heard it enough times
sounds a lot like the russian thing
actually wow that sounds like anti trumpers as a whole

kys

>not knowing this is the best gestalt around.
>recommends msm

>McCain called out Hillary
Sounds like McCain mistook Hillary for a Republican.

He called President Trump a liar. Every interviewer praised Comey for his integrity and service. He said he told Trump he was not under investigation. Comey and the interviewers were all very respectable. Trump has yet to defend himself.

Is Susan Collins the ULTIMATE red pill? Read the transcript and how she manipulated him slowly into saying he leaked it.

Russia probe articles?

>-Acts unsure of why he was fired, likely due to him being the leaker.

What else did he leak to the media? I'm wondering if he instructed other people to leak stuff to the WaPo or other newspapers

Not specifically anti Trump just anti idiot in general.

It seems like you already know the answer you will accept. So why do you ask for sources?

Is it even a criminal offense if Trump did tell comey to shut it down? I remember alan dershowitz saying the president can do that and it's not criminal, but our CNN loving media here in Denmark keep saying it's a criminal offense. Anyone can clarify?

This

No idea why this isn't the top headline on most news networks

Russian shill alert!

Why did you leave out that he said Trump pressured him to stop the investigation into flynn?

YOU are fake news

the personification of "rat-faced jew"

Wow did you take a blue pill before you watched or what?

was literally much ado about nothing.

Trump going to jail. /thread

He said that he believed that Trump fired him because of the way he handled the Russia Probe. Impeachments for Drumph aren't going to happen.

He had extensive notes with detailed information on others present. Before and after their meeting. This is fully unmissable in court as it corroborates his story. To counter these notes Trump would have to produce tapes. Comey killed it, Trump is a liar.

While being questioned, he debunked a lot of the MSM articles about the Trump administration's connection to Russia as false. Essentially called one article made by the NYT Fake News. Killed the narrative of a lot of MSM outlets.

The leaks in question are what are mentioned in the Comey memos and other things he has released. It wasn't until now that he announced that Trump himself was never being investigated.

Trump asked Comey to make the Flynn investigation go away.

He spewed a bunch of propaganda for his bosses. As an aside, why did drudge link this? nypost.com/2017/06/08/does-john-mccain-even-know-whats-going-on/

I don't like McCain, but the question makes sense. Why'd he stop going after Hitlery to focus on Trump? (a: he was never 'after' Hitlery)

He said he was directed to drop Flynn investigation.
Trump is done.

he can shut it down, he is the chief executive and the FBI is part of the executive branch.

Lol
No right wingers or /pol anons ever express hate right?

Why don't you quote Trump in what you think he said to pressure Comey and include a source?

Why is Ms. Feinstein here

why she have so much power?

Alright, I'll admit it. I voted for Trump. There. I said it.

But now? Now? After watching Comey's testimony? Wow. I'm horrified. I'm literally shaking.

I can't in good conscience support someone who PRESSURED the FBI director to drop the Russia investigation.

That's the last straw for me. I'm voting for Hillary and the democratic party next time. I can't believe i said it, but there it is. The level of corruption is just horrifying.

Impeach Trump now

No, it's now a 'he said he said' and Comey has already perjured himself plenty. Comey is done.

he revealed some stuff that the media will talk about for like a day then nothing will happen with it. Btw, I jut summed up this Russian investigation.

Shouldn't she be locked up by now. Why is Hillary Clinton walking free and bashing Trump publicly?

russians hacked our election
can't say who's involved at this moment
that's the main takeaway

"liar" is less bad than "colluded with the Russians to hack the election"

this is overall a win for Trump, just look at the liberals, they dont know what to do.

he said he hoped itd go away

that's not asking

Did he say that he was forced to stop the Flynn Investigation? He just said that he was suggested to drop it and if you honestly believe thats enough for an impeachment than your delusional.

its fucking nothing but the media will pretend its enough evidence to impeach

Topkek
It's a media circus. Of course there's no investigation.

There is an investigation into Trump now. Kind of Trumps fault, if he hadn't fired him and acted so sketchy Trump could breath a sigh of relief.

Well, I for one am sure that google searches for "Loretta Lynch" just hit an all time high.

Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton going to jail for obstruction of justice.

"Everyone I disagree with is a Russian agent"

Tbh Shareblue shill this is why nobody takes you seriously anymore.

That isn't what he said, you're spinning it. Trump didn't like the investigation but he never stopped it. He never ordered it to be stoped, simply stated his displeasure of it

This. They are riding the hype. At this point I think they have a strategy to say that since they couldn't prove jack shit it must be because Trump obstructed the truth.

It's not about the evidence - Nixon wasn't caught with the actual crime, he lied under oath when trying to cover it up.

>- Trump did not coerce Comey to try to get him to drop the non-existent investigation, rather, he passively asked him to let the Flynn investigation end after it had already concluded.
>let the Flynn investigation end after it had already concluded.
>end after it concluded

Work on your talking points, shill.

That's what I thought. Why is there so much drama about it then? Sure, it looks bad, but that doesn't really matter

I hope it's higher than after the 'secret' tarmac meeting.

As per usual liberal America awaits something of substance with baited breath. They are still in denial about the election.

Fuck off shareblue

>Did the russians hack our election, if so have they done it before and will they do it again
Yes, yes, and yes. They have a huge interest in who is leading the country.
>Did Trump pressure you into dropping the investigation
In language? No. But I feel he was trying to.
>Is or was Trump under investigation personally? Why did you never publicly state if he was or was not?
No, if we said something then something came up changing it it would be a headache
>What about [news story] and their statements that directly contradict what you are saying?
Fabrication, plain and simple

Enough people are telling you about AG Lynch, this is just the basic shit every single committee memeber asked.

>Thing Liberals and Swedecucks actually believe

>FBI investigates Trump for asking FBI to publicly acknowledge that that FBI wasn't investigating Trump.
Our country is run by morons.

He can publicly end an investigation or pardon someone. However trying to do it alone in the shadows is illegal. If he had done it out in the open regardless of repercussions Trump would be fine. Instead Trump acted like a mob boss and broke the law.

nope, Comey himself said that trump didn't need a reason to fire him.

And after last years fiasco and Comey getting wrecked by Chaffetz and Gowdy he sure as shit isn't fit for the job if he can't procure documents UNDER COURT ORDER

But they're good entertainment from time to tiem

you're retarded

the method of firing has no bearing on the legality of it you illiterate nigger

>Loretta Lynch
>Lynch
I know what I'd like to happen

McCain seizure, Russia on notice, Mueller's shadow, comments on yesterday's FISA hearing.
>Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest?

What do you think? This isn't about finding the truth but a witch hunt to build up a credible (i.e. making it acceptable to the public) cause for overturning the election and engaving in a coup.

Awesome, no doubt HRC will receive royal assent from Her Majesty as well?

>>Did Trump pressure you into dropping the investigation
>In language? No. But I feel he was trying to.

As a source familiar with Trump's thinking, I believe what he meant was:

"Please don't drag this out for fucking ever if there's no goddamn evidence because it's divisive faggotry and all the media is going to talk about until it's over."

That's simply a false statement. Trump portrayed displeasure in the investigation but never ordered to stop it. These are two completely different things, he can't be impeached for something insignificant like that.

Ask yourselves Anons, would a actual Trump supporter say something like this? Would one of us actually say that they'd vote for Hilary? The answer is no. And c'mon- look around social media. The only Dems trying to say this is anything significant towards Trump's impeachment are shills. Most rational Dems have gone quiet cause they realize it's nothing for them.

Just remember this when you see posts like this around- that they are nothing but shills desperately trying to cover up the fact that this testimony fell short of what they wanted to happen.

That's the plan but they won't succeed.

Also, what do Comey's "feelings" have to do with anything? Fuck Comey's feelings.

Man you people are fucking retarded, enough with this russian bullshit.

You know he was. Trump fucking said so.