Sup

sup
Is there someone here from Iran?) will explain: I have been traveling for quite some time and would very much like to finally visit your country. But for the visa I should registration in hotel and travel through tour-firm is required. The subtlety is that I travel primarily by hitchhiking. It's a hitchhiking I would like to visit in your country). And if you agree to issue an invitation letter, it will be much easier and almost guaranteed to get a visa with him)
About myself: I was born in Azerbaijan, now I live in Russia. Hitchhiker traveled almost throughout Russia, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Europe (Spain, Italy, France). I hope for your responsiveness, with me gifts: 3 and just a wonderful person.

Other urls found in this thread:

hitchwiki.org/en/Iran
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are to seriously looking for a travel partner on /pol?

*you

He should be more worried about the jihadists than about a Sup Forums user

rarely see Iran flag

Sup Forums is banned in Arabistan. If you're already a Turk or Arab muzzie you can go there with little fear of being blown up. Don't go if you don't follow an abrahamic faith, they're disgusting bastards that'll cut you up for blasphemy.

>Don't go if you don't follow an abrahamic faith
So they welcome jewish tourists and immigrants?

Sup Forums isnt banned in iran

start a thread on

then how do you post from there? please be nice I am a burger and I only know how to eat

For one thing, Iranians arent Arab. Sup Forums also isnt banned there (but redit is, kek). Also VPNs are extremely easy to use in order to bypass blocked sites. I used one all the time when I lived in China.

thnks
don't think that it would be more dangerous than other place
//Baikal-pic

plebbit is a CIA psyop

Sup Forums is a board of free thinkers.

iran also banned pokemon go, knowing it was owned by a CIA shell company.

If you are not Circumsized it may be a problem. Ive heard some countries like this will actually make you drop your pants and check, and may either forcibly circumsize you or deny you entry to the country.

Fuck off you retarded Sandnigger and get the fuck out of my country of origin asap Achmed

>If you are ...
I absolutely sure that this is myth, but also I am. lol

Are you crazy? Iran has the highest number of Jews in Middle East after Israel. Don't listen to the bullshit propaganda in the news.

Read this post:
hitchwiki.org/en/Iran

Iran is not like the states who check your asshole! Don't spread fake news as your president says!

Yeah I know they didn't kicked their jews out unlike the arabs but I'm not sure if they want even more.

>Read this post:hitchwiki.org/en/Iran
thanks, bt not useful enough

>I was born in Azerbaijan, now I live in Russia

kek. close enough

Kek you're gonna get beheaded by a poltard and get posted on Sup Forums

Good luck!

bump

Honest question, how is life in Azerbaijan? There are many Azeris here in Sweden who says they will do anything to never go back there..

There is almost no freedom of speech, but this is not terrible for most. It's bad that the economy is unstable. While oil was expensive, everything was in ok. when a couple of years ago the crisis began, it hit the salary and people's wallet very hard.