>no libtards
>no roaches
>no chinks,gooks

>prosperity
>homogeneity
>technology,art,sport
>a literal utopia

but its all fault because we dont want to ruled by kikes
but again thats our fault because of 70 year of leftist brainwashing my country nr1 cuckland

if you just peace out after dunkirk we would not both get culturally enriched
thanks anglo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_betrayal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churchill,_Hitler_and_the_Unnecessary_War
worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/History/polandbetrayal.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=uzUhSG9zgbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you forgot to mention the exhaustion of production powers of the industry and an imminent collapse, and an exhausted population

Silesia is German clay

>Anglo-saxons are Germans
>betrayed by its own race

Start shit - get hit

You will be butchered by the immigrants and your women and children taken slaves for all the crimes your filthy nation has done.

God will not forgive you

Silesia is not german, not polish, not czech, fuck off szkopie

good thing that god abandoned russia a long time ago when you fucking retards decided to kill the monarchy. how is that working for you? mister i get paid in vodka since the economy is shit.

fuck off mongol rapebaby

Lol, the fuck is it then Piotr?

your thanking us because you broke the treaty, invaded Poland and lost

your the only people who still hold on to the atrocities in WW2 as your fault, your own demise is your own fault

Silesian.
Niemieckie gorole raus

It should be its own country

you provoked that war by using your shitty spies to brainwash the polish into thinking they could win that war easily with your help. you re the worst parasite in the fucking world for what? so you could lose all of your empire since you didnt accept the peace treaty and instead begged for help to the usa? honestly you re scum and you re the ones that started that war by using the polish. dont pretend as if you wanted peace you pieces of shit.

>if you just peace out after dunkirk we
Would have occupied the most industrialized part of your nation, forced you to hand over colonies to Italy and Japan, and forced much harsher terms on you, than you did to us during Versailles.
Set a great example there with France and Poland. Truly illustrated hot you only wanted the Danzig corridor by annexing all of western Poland.

But seriously Germany never stood a chance against the USSR. Hitler realized this in 1942 when his army had killed over 34,000 Soviet tanks and the Soviets still outnumbered them.
youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec

You can actually hear the hopelessness in his voice.

Neville Chamberlain let Germany invade and keep Czechoslovakia, and went to Germany to create the treaty, do you have any evidence of spies in Poland
the Germans use us as an excuse for WW2 because they are mad we left the EU, your just a retarded shitskin who believes their dogshit because muh Hitler (who would have happily gassed you)

Didn't Poland have that one guy from Nigeria who knowingly spread aids to like 100 women?

>implying im a shitskin
right now as it stands you have higher chances of being a shitskin cuck, not only that but did you gain anything from brexit? nope in this week you have managed to break the record of terrorist attacks in 1 week. congratulations faggot.

what that has to do with the subject?

they're not who you think BTFO those roman prostitutes

>picture of Poland
>talking about leftist shit
Seems at least semi relevant brudi

Also was studierst du den so?

An excuse? Do you think WW2 started on Sept 1st 1939? It didn't. It started June 28th 1919.

The Entente started WW2 because their actions forced the German ones. The 2 ways to end WW1 would have been to either destroy German as a nation, never to rise again. Or let it go, as they didn't start the Great War. They only honored alliances like everyone else.

But instead, the Entente decide to beat Germany like a dog for 20 years. Not enough to hurt it, just enough to really, really piss it off. And then act surprised when it finally lashes back.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_betrayal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churchill,_Hitler_and_the_Unnecessary_War
worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/History/polandbetrayal.htm
kill yourself scum, i cant wait when your worthless pm censors your internet so you cant post in this place anymore scum.

>>picture of Poland
it's a picture of germany back when they had our clay, nothing more

>But instead, the Entente decide to beat Germany like a dog for 20 years.
Germany had to pay less reparations after 1918 than France did after 1871, and Germany repeatedly attempted to skip its payments. But yeah the allies were just mean bullies.

Britain shouldn't have signed the Anglo-German agreement, France and Britain shouldn't have let Germany rebuild their army, and France and Britain shouldn't have let German troops enter the Rhineland.

But Foch was right though, France and Belgium should have gotten all land west of the Rhine and Germany should have been broken up into independent states like it was before 1871.

>hey im a burger i can speak little german because muh ancestors

Britain didn't fully support the treaty of Versailles, and it wasn't Hitler who got rid of the treaty, he went to war for no reason, Germany was already doing well economically
I'm not clicking your shit because Churchill wasn't even MP when the war started

>being this retard.
kill yourself faggot. no wonder britain is now a shithole when scum like you re the average "citizen" of that decaying "state"

But they weren't. They went either too hard or too soft depending on the outcome wanted. They were lukewarm and so Germany spat them out.

>went to war for no reason
If the Entente had lost WW1, and you were forced to give the entire east coast of england back to the danes, would you say declaring war to get it back would be "no reason"?

He had every reason to restart the war. And thanks to the actions/inactions of the Entente he also had the power to do so.

Feels bad, man.

Your Chancellor is in Argentina right now, and the first thing she did when she arrived was going to a fucking synagogue.

youtube.com/watch?v=uzUhSG9zgbA

wow a shocker...

Germany had all it's ethnic Prussian cities still, they had Czechoslovakia, they went to war with Poland for fucking Danzig which wasn't even ethnically German

the war was a waste of human lives and resulted in the collapse of fascism and the rise of liberal nihilism eg (if patriotism leads to death then it is pointless), this was started in after WW1 in the late 20's but solidified after WW2

the treaty had already been annulled, fascism was on the rise in Britain, was comfy in Spain, Italy, Austria etc, this war ended all of that, Hitler was a good fascist but he was terrible at foreign policy, his expansionism was bound to get him enemies

>The German's have replaced the original sin of christianity with the original sin of WW2.

It makes sense when you understand Germany has a new religion, and its flagellation of yourself for your forefather's 'sin'

>ignores all of my evidence.
>it-t was hitlers fault
kys scum.

I'm ignoring you because your retarded, you can't just break a treaty, go to war and then expect peace, kindly fuck off

> no roaches
But wait.

>go to war
a war that you started you fucking piece of shit. the only thing that hitler wanted was his territory back. read the fucking links you fucking imbecile

>you started you fucking piece of shit.
he broke the treaty, and technically it started when he invaded Czechoslovakia

>the only thing that hitler wanted was his territory back
he already had more territory than he lost after he conquered Czechoslovakia

>read the fucking links you fucking imbecile
how about you tell me what they say you lazy Mexican piece of shit

>russia was better under tzarist rule

t.reactionaryfag

If Hitler wasn't entirely incompetent then he wouldn't have focused on needless jew killing as a practice (the jews literally didn't do anything wrong in early 20th century Germany) and he would've won the war and we would still be all white

I like nationalism. But war hero shit is fucking stupid. That's all Nazism was. War hero shit and killing your enemies. I hate my enemies, but what's the fun of it all if I can't kill them with economics alone?

Iss nudeln mit scheisse

>tells me im lazy
>when he doesnt want to read something i linked him.
kys scum
yes it was way better under tzarist rule when you compare it to the communist shithole.

guess what retard. the holocaust is a lie.

>if you kill your enemies they win.
no wonder why germany is cucked.

>Netherlands, Flanders and German Switzerland not a part of it

why

Probably would have happened after the endsieg. Except for the swissfags, nobody wants those.

>Belgien reichskommissariat
>Niederlande reichskommissariat

no gib greater dutch republic pls

>hitler wanted was his territory back.
Then why did he annex the interior of Czechoslovakia after getting the sudetenland?

>yes it was way better under tzarist rule when you compare it to the communist shithole.

>Russia in 1905 gets rekt by Japan
>Russia in 1914 gets rekt by Germany
>Russia in 1945 destroys Germany and Japan