Pathetic Hipster Liberals watch Comey in Trendy Brooklyn Bar

Look at these pathetic hipster leftists trying to look like they are intellectuals

Can you imagine the patchouli stink in that room?

Isn't it a bit early to be at a bar?

Haha none of em look very happy

I wanna lick grey jeans pusy

Yeah, it's much more redpilled to watch his testimony in absolute silence alone in your room while pretending to be an intellectual.

building on bond :)

9 am on a Thursday and these faggots got nothing better to do.

Why the ever-living fuck would you go to a bar to watch fucking CSPAN.

Did they really just expect Comey to announce Trump's impeachment right then and there?

>tfw you get a meme degree and spend your days blogging in an apartment daddy pays for while being gaslit by CNN's lies so much you start drinking at 10am

That feel when the lowest paid person in that room still makes more than any of us...

And not a drop of alcohol was consumed in that bar.
They're all probably just drinking coffee and vegetable smoothies.

virtual signalling faggots show up to a bar to get their picture taken pretending to be interested in politics

these dumb cunts only care about being *seen* caring. they all could watch this shit from their houses or their phones, but they want to show up and be seen

But user, I am an intellectual.

I can smell it from here

top kek

Saved

It's not like they have jobs...

>that dumb cunt tilting her head and holding her chin

God I hate it when women try really hard to look smart

they don't have internet or TV?

Living in New York no job... ok buddy

kek

That retard with her hand on her chin is the worst one. We get it, you're smart.

If only there was dead silence because they were all dead.

Fucking faggots.

filthy trendies
This is one scenario where a suicide bomber wouldn't be a bad thing

just noticed there's an actual over-the-shoulder camera crew in the back. god these fucking cunts are so transparent it hurts

>Look at these pathetic hipster leftists trying to look like they are intellectuals

>Did they really just expect Comey to announce Trump's impeachment right then and there?

Well they do believe whatever shit cnn is pushing so probably

>lol lets watch trump crash and burn then do shots

if they had anything important Trump would have been out ages ago.

They have nothing or almost nothing.

Also the news cameras in back and, presumably, in front tell me that these people are more interested in being seen
I'm ready for the purge, you guys

mfw leftist hipsters culturally appropriate Irish breakfast drinking

Christ. Why do American millennials looks so fucking disgusting?

anyone have a proper "disappointed lefties" folder? dump it

>going to a bar to watch a testimony you've been gaslit into thinking would amount to something

Oh lord, liberal numales are the most gullible retards on the planet! Lack of testosterone is associated with the inability to properly model reality, really explains numales huh!

All these libcucks hoping to hear Trump not only works with Russians, he is a Russian spy, masterminded 9/11 and the Lindbergh kidnapping, and his impeachment hearing will start this afternoon.

Sorry beta boys. None of that feminist pussy hungers for benis after the hearing. Go back to your clove cigs and put your cock cages back on.

I like to imagine they think the photos that are taken of them will be used in history books and will be used in schools, with text being:

>1. American people watching Comey's testimony, which resulted in the impeachment of Trump

Pathetic Autistic Conservatives watch Comey in Their Mom's Basement

>smart
>wearing children's sneakers
Fucking millennials

Did these dumb liberal millennials actually think anything was going to happen? The testimony was as dry as sand. The judiciary committee praised Comey probably a hundred times during the hearing and all he said was he wrote down some memos on the president. It's literally nothing, as I expected.

you can hear the tears rolling down the inside of their heads

We won, cuck.

oobie doobie liberals liberals

The place is likely half empty. They had everyone cram into one corner to give the appearance of a packed house.

> Liberal American millennial

My fellow fellows are well dressed and bathed. But those liberal pieces of trash never fucking bathe because bathing is a white patriarchy conspiracy. They're fucking insane.

>liberals in new york

hahahaha

trump is a winner, why cant they be like him?

THICC

Hope that bar is serving up big ol' fresh, juicy yet salty nothing burgers!

hey patchouli smells good

It's brooklyn there's a good chance they're trust fund kiddies. If not they actually took off work to watch this shit or this is their """"""""job""""""""

KEK holy fuck. Seen the pic all morn and now get to see the live action

>Hand to chin
>Perpetual cunt scowl
Wow so intelligent

What is happening here?

Who the fuck has a table full of lava lamps?

>when Colbert and Buzzfeed turn out to be wrong again

They are summoning Moloch for Comey

>all these "mild mannered" leftard guys are probably going to go home and abuse their girlfriends tonight

>gfs are all emotionally broken with daddy issues already, so it won't make any waves in the community

I always imagine there is a lot of Irritable Bowel Syndrome in Lefty circles.

N A P A L M
A
P
A
L
M

>Future Leaders of America

I wish I was joking.

These people would also never watch CSPAN ever again too despite it being very interesting to watch if you're at all interested in US politics. Then again these people probably get their news solely from twitter accounts making exaggerated/uninformed statements about things without even the proper context.

>taking a macbook to a bar
I hope someone "accidentally" spills their beer on it

>when people have lost the ability to detect patterns

>the absolute state of coastal liberals

I hope it's the Allahu Ak Bar

low alcohol drinks all round

Haha I wish I was there and had friends and a life.

not sure how you ended up with that conclusion

Will Moloch help him?

This. All of the left leaning people I know just get their quotes and interpretations of quotes from """"news sources"""" on these hearings, without watching the actual hearings themselves.

Yet, then, they try to act so incredibly knowledgeable on the hearings, and speak with such authority on how it should be interpreted.

Fucking highly dismaying shit. Watch this shit and come to your own conclusions, then you have every right to listen to the opinions of others, and see if that impacts your initial sentiments...

>perceived intelligence
>actual intelligence
what a time to be alive

You actually think leftards are "friends" with each other? You're unironically inferring that there is even that basic level of loyalty among leftards?

Best timeline

Please no bully

>You actually think poltards are "friends" with each other? You're unironically inferring that there is even that basic level of loyalty among poltards?

Let's not be hypocrites now.

Alright, I'll admit it. I voted for Trump. There. I said it.

But now? Now? After watching Comey's testimony? Wow. I'm horrified. I'm literally shaking.

I can't in good conscience support someone who PRESSURED the FBI director to drop the Russia investigation.

That's the last straw for me. I'm voting for Hillary and the democratic party next time. I can't believe i said it, but there it is. The level of corruption is just horrifying.

Impeach Trump now

>Did these dumb liberal millennials actually think anything was going to happen?

I've seen this at work today, too.

People seemed to expect Comey to just rise from his chair and shout "J'accuse!" at Trump followed by the Senate Sergeant at Arms arresting Trump on the spot--as if this were a terrible GoT episode.

These little cunts didn't even remember the part where Comey admitted to leaking the contents of a private chat with the POTUS as the head of the FBI. What sort of precedent does this set now? Directors of agencies should just kiss and tell if they don't like what's discussed?

Nothing to see here, its a fucking leaf

you forgot the Period.

Looks just like election election night all over again. WINNING!

kek

I actually have friends who genuinely thought that after he spoke, the house would schedule impeachment hearings.

Why is moot there?

those rainbows are a real eyesore

>le everyone who regrets voting for Drumpf is a shill xDD

Go back to r/the_donald you nut hugging faggots.

hands, nuclear codes

More like FATchouli, amirite fellas?

And the only one in the picture with a job is the bartender

Craft beer has pretty high ABV content these days

hahahahahahah

Hypocritical about what, user? you don't nearly see anyone Right of Left throwing their own under the bus/cannibalizing their own, as much as sketch-ass Lefties do. Not even remotely in the same ballpark. Lefties are by nature self-centered, disloyal garbage.

Uh oh fatass liberal wearing a helmet.