Neighbors pitbull just killed one of my barn cats

Broke her back, I had to put her down. Didn't get to my gun in time to off the nigger-mutt. Waiting for it to come back.

It should be legal to shoot these faggots on site. Literally the nigger of dogs.

>Cat
Faggot

People who get pitts are either niggers or white trash, so it stands to reason that their dogs will be as shit as the owner.

Dogs are just what they're made into. Very, very few dogs are just genetically too aggressive and dominant to resist training.

Cats are vermin.

I'm so mad at animals for acting like they are biologically programmed to do the post

Do you get mad at snakes for eating rodents?

You should be more responsible.

My neighbour have a lovely pitbull but I don't let my cats off my house for safety. Is your fault m8.

Also
>hur hur I want to shoot and kill a dog
Fuck off to Middle-East
What the fuck is wrong with you?

cats are for faggots

If it's attacking your animal on your property, I believe it is legal.
Open window - varmint rifle - nosler varmint loads - dead nigger dog. You have my permission.
Poor kitty.

Fucker, thats a barn cat thats hunt mice and rats.
You know the shit thats infecting you with black death and other stupid diseases.
Also your food wont get conterminated with rat shit.

killing dog of peace

he DINDU NUFFIN

Urban retard.

>barn cat

aka a cat with a purpose other than being a stand-in for your emotional/relationship problems.

@OP Make sure you take it down. Don't just piss it off.

dog of choice for criminals

Dogs don't have agency niggers do.

That's a bully, not a pitbull. American pitbull terriers are brilliant friendly dogs. Ignorant fuck.

Yeah, bubonic plague is a huge issue in America right now. Dumb kraut

Call the police, they'll put that fucker down.

Correct. My mistake.

OP, kill the dog's owner.

Enjoy fighting that lawsuit the dog's owner is going to use on you.

>outdoor cat
keep your cat in doors faget

Get a caucasian shepherd dude, this kills the pitbull.

Well your barn cat killed my toilet fish
so i think this is just karma

If your area has a leash law and its on your property you can light it up whenever you want actually. Not only that but the animal has proven itself to be aggressive towards your own animals and/or people.

I shot a dog in the ass with my 410 and blew his tail off for sniffing around my barn. Owner got pissed and called the cops and the officers told him to keep his animals on his property if he didn't like it.

RIP kitty.

A distant relative of mine apparently breeds these beasts. One day he was riding in his car with one of them. The pittbull was in the passenger seat when it spotted a dog on the porch of a house. The pittbull jumped out of the car window while the car was moving, ran up onto the porch, and killed the dog right in front of its owner who was sitting on the porch with it. Somehow this pittbull and the guy who owns it are both still alive.

Owner never needs to know - dog just ran away.

>living in a trash neighborhood

>owning a cat

I have never seen an upstart person who owned a pit-bull. It is always gangster spics, Monster energy drink white trash fags, and of course niggers.

all your cat did was kill other shit. it got what it had coming

Read the post - working cat. Cats have purposes other than keeping fat women company.

>not
>white

Keeping a cat in your house is gross enjoy your trichonosis. They're meant to live outside and in your barns. Pit bulls deserve death as well as dirty argies.

Gay thread.

My mom's german shepherd dog once got my house cat. i come home and see him running in the yard with something black in his mouth. Turns out it's my house cat, probably fell out the window. Good thing is he was unscratched, dog was "playing". He did rip apart few homeless cats that dared to enter our land through.

Umm, sweetie. Language like that is not tolerated here.

Please take your opinions elsewhere.

City faggot detected

Its a barn cat you city dwelling faggot

Go to hell

this

Cats are for homos and Russians.

You can legally have it put down for killing your cat you know.. dumbass.

jesus christ, people.

kill the dog and bury it somewhere deep down on your farm. problem solved.

The black plague is a very real thing, but not in the way you think.

cats are useful as fuck on a farm you stupid faggot

My German Shepherd picked up and was carrying a possum around for like an hour, we all thought the possum was dead, but when he dropped it it took off running haha

It's not just the plague, mate. It's about all rat and mouse born diseases. Barn cats murder the shit out of smaller disease carrying rodents.

>they actually want a society that allow kiling dogs
Why don't move to Saudi Arabia?

I hope you rot in hell after being raped to death by muslims

Do something about it OP.

Bag of rat poison mixed w/ AW burger tossed next to dog.

He wont kill anymore barn cats

Maybe not, but there's plenty of diseases that rodents Carry that could potentially kill you. Hantavirus fucks up a good number of people every year.

Just wait for it to come back onto your property, then you can legally shoot it.

Outdoor cats are based, sorry for your loss OP.

it happens but not often

This, also consider .22short, it wont penetrate other side so dog will run off and die, will look like its been hit by a car.

you can kill dogs here what are you talking about? They aren't people, and one trespassing attacking your cat can be shot just fine.

Nigger detected

>checks out hanta
> checks out everyother nasty shit you can get from these fuckers.

Knew the vector can even be mouse shit in corn products.

Oh boy im glad that cats are around.

what are you waiting for

go kill that niggerdog

This. Did this to my neighbors nigger dog and its puppy when she kept letting them roam and attack joggers.

Poisoned them with antifreeze and buried them in my yard reaaaal deep. I've moved twice since then

>Keep cat to hunt prey
>Get mad when predator hunts cat

Maybe you should invest in a fence

Had one that would occasionally wander in my yard, got fed up and shot it with my pellet gun directly in the ballsack. He never came back

Shoot the owners. Let the dog eat them.

He said killing them, not eating them.

Sorry for your loss. Your anger is understandable.

Do it, justice for your fallen feline.

Damn you're an idiot. He sad barn cat. Think before you speak ya fucking idiot

>barn cat
>not jack russel

If it has a licence it would have been but op said its just a barn cat. He didn't own the cat.
Your a idiot the doberman is actually the choice of criminals.
Found the mudslimes. Shouldn't you all go sign up for isis or something. Who kills a dog for a unlicensed unhomed wild animal

>Barn cat
Can you read?
That fucker violated the NAP, he's taking a dirt nap one way or another.

I only want to kill nigger tier dogs and nigger tier people, that means you.

...or fucking them.

The owner cant do shit if you shoot the dog on your property

>implying the neighbors pet should be able to have free domain in your yard and kill your animals.

It's their responsibility to contain their little nigger, you dumb fucking cuck.

well if a person murders someone they get punishment right

well why should nigger dog get off the hook for free then you kike

It's a fucking Pitt bull by general nomenclature you retard

Crying over a fucking cat on the internet... kill yourself, the dog is more of a man than you'll ever be OP

The numbers command it! Vengeance must be had!

>If it's attacking your animal on your property, I believe it is legal.
It's Florida, you can shoot someone for looking at you wrong pham.

suck a fat nigger dick, kike

Very true.

We use to have a rat problem, they would chew their way into animal feed and leave infected shit all over the place. The animals ate the feed and became sick, costing us thousands of dollars.

A few cats later, problem solved.
The best thing about outdoor cats is you don't have to do shit. They will hunt rodents naturally.

If the owner is too goddamn inept at handling a breed of dog that is a bit more aggressive than other breeds to not kill things they are not supposed to, then in lieu of killing the owner, the dog has to go.

>Coming on my property and fucking with my shit
Fuck that little faggot. He's dead when I see him again.

>all these faggots in the thread that don't know that cats can actually serve a utility purpose other than keeping spinsters from killing themselves

So a neighbor's PET (not wild) dog should be able to wander onto a farm and kill a working cat? Your priorities are fucked.

fpbp
It was a barn cat. Fuck off. They breed like roaches and need thinned once in a while. They inevitably inbreed and over time have to be wiped out and replaced with new genetics. Otherwise, you have a bunch of 5 legged, blind and deaf cats which you either have to feed or let starve.
>contemplating harm to a dog.
WTF is wrong with you?

wanna know how i know you're black?

He did violate the NAP.

Excuse me sir, your barn cat killed my barn rat.

Make sure you're wearing a video recorder when you shoot the dog. It'll come in handy later when the cops show up.

cats are so useful on a farm and all the city faggots and suburban kids ITT are a fucking disgrace.

Same thing happened to my aunt.

Neighbor's pitbull killed a cat, and a chihuahua. Ripped the cat apart, cat died in her arms.

Animal control was involved. She had the choice to have the pitbull put down, but decided not to.

Were I living in the USA I'd drive and shoot it for you my man

Shoot it, it should be rewarded to shoot those retarded dogs.

Lmao crying about a cat on Sup Forums? Don't faggots like you have a containment board?

City faggots everywhere. Speaking of vermin.
I dislike cats as much as the next hetero male, but they have a job to do and earn their keep on a ranch. These city pukes all have worthless yap dogs that don't even work for their grub.

If it's a barn cat that's accepted and potentially fed or cared for, he owns it. Even if it resides there and is only tolerated, he can claim it. You don't need a cat license.

shoot the owner, only faggots own such dogs

your barn rat is shitting everywhere and infecting all my feed, fork over a few thousand bucko plus a new cat.

Are you sure?

Good dog!

I get that you are upset, but getting yourself in legal trouble from misplaced rage is a bad idea. It is an animal they do animal things.

Don't do something stupid because unlike the dog you have the ability to control yourself.